Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: Skynet's Seduction [Resistance Victory]  (Read 20527 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Skynet's Seduction [Day 2]
« Reply #255 on: February 09, 2021, 04:03:45 pm »

What's to say you're not Sarah Conner?

This right here, a stating the obvious. Look back at my actions and say they are coming from someone working alone. I certainly wouldn't be tunneling you to the end of my own life cycle, there are easier targets.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 09, 2021, 05:51:23 pm »

This right here, a stating the obvious. Look back at my actions and say they are coming from someone working alone. I certainly wouldn't be tunneling you to the end of my own life cycle, there are easier targets.
So, your defense is that you were working together? I see. With Vector?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 09, 2021, 05:55:28 pm »

So, your defense is that you were working together? I see. With Vector?

My defense is that I am not stupid enough to do something like this as someone who needs to survive. I could have also taken the day off on corona-shot. But I see Fal looking scummy and I want to nail them to the wall and see if they bleed blood.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 09, 2021, 05:56:54 pm »

bruh. No, Tric is not on my damn team as far as I know. They didn't PM me and be like "we share a wincon, let's rock!"

So if they're gonna try any of that BS, they can back off.

But hey, Tric, if you're on a team, here's the question: which? You're not working alone apparently? Who are you quicktopicking with?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 09, 2021, 06:04:25 pm »

I'm not even PMing, let alone Quicktopicing. That's a dry dry foundry.

So web and vector are likely seducers then, and they don't win if we Lynch Conner. Which means we can't really trust them to play the daygame.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 09, 2021, 06:15:51 pm »

Web is not a seducer :I
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 09, 2021, 06:16:18 pm »

Otherwise we would be banding together instead of radio silence :I :I :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 09, 2021, 06:17:05 pm »

But it's true that if you want me to help hang SC, it's not gonna happen. And reality is that SC is likely to pew pew me tonight, so, Vec gambled, Vec might be eating the consequences.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 09, 2021, 06:40:48 pm »

bruh. No, Tric is not on my damn team as far as I know. They didn't PM me and be like "we share a wincon, let's rock!"
I am surprised that it worked, honestly. I literally took a shot in the dark to see what you'd say. I figured if you were Town (Terminator-aligned? I can't really tell what the rules of this game are anymore...), you'd report me immediately, and then I'd have to explain my actions, but you were pretty accepting of it. I thought we'd be cool buddies the whole game through, too, until one of us inevitably died to the scum... Or Sarah Connor... Or something. Again, the rules are really confusing here. Heck, I figured you might even claim Sarah Connor. At that point, I'd either have to give up or double down. I didn't have a backup plan for that contingency, but... uh, I guess I never thought I'd make it that far.

Web is not a seducer :I
This is true. I want Sarah Connor "terminated or seduced".

Otherwise we would be banding together instead of radio silence :I :I :I
This is also true. I honestly think that if you're not killed tonight, then you might be Sarah Connor. If you want, we can go back to writing fun little notes, though! You're the one that tried to find out who I'd been talking to. I know jealousy when I see it. ;)

But it's true that if you want me to help hang SC, it's not gonna happen. And reality is that SC is likely to pew pew me tonight, so, Vec gambled, Vec might be eating the consequences.
True. Or perhaps you're playing the long con. I don't think you are, because it did look like you put a lot of effort into that post, but I won't put it past you.

I'm not even PMing, let alone Quicktopicing. That's a dry dry foundry.

So web and vector are likely seducers then, and they don't win if we Lynch Conner. Which means we can't really trust them to play the daygame.
You should. It's a great way to find out more information, and people are surprisingly candid in PMs. They lie a lot in them, but they'll candidly lie, and isn't that what friendship is really all about?

Oh, and also, if Vector is scummy, and Vector and I are on a team, why are you voting for FallacyofUrist? Is FoU on our team as well?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 09, 2021, 08:02:05 pm »

I wanted to know why you're suddenly buds with FoU >:V

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 09, 2021, 08:12:07 pm »

My defense is that I am not stupid enough to do something like this as someone who needs to survive.
This is WIFOM.

It's not even that we're buds, it's just that Tric's vote motivation makes absolutely no sense at all.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 09, 2021, 08:16:31 pm »

Because you betrayed my trust! FoU treats me better! They actually listen to my feelings and don't manipulate me!

Oh, but mostly because I'm trying to vote out Sarah Connor and FoU probably isn't Sarah Connor. Just like you aren't Vector! We're gonna have to narrow down that there Sarah Connor one of these days! With or without you.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 09, 2021, 08:27:31 pm »

Mamobo can do anything!

Vote Count
------------------------
FallacyofUrist - 2 - Secretdorf*, TricMagic*,
notquitethere - 0 -
Secretdorf - 1 - Superdorf*,
Superdorf - 0 -
TricMagic - 2 - webadict*, notquitethere*,
Vector - 1 - FallacyofUrist*,
webadict - 1 - Vector*,
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 0 -

4 to Hammer.
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 09, 2021, 08:57:59 pm »

That's true, if you want not emotional manipulation you have come to the wrong place .-.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 09, 2021, 09:23:41 pm »

That's true, if you want not emotional manipulation you have come to the wrong place .-.
Wanna play a game? Whatcha like playing?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26