Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: Skynet's Seduction [Resistance Victory]  (Read 20522 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Skynet's Seduction [Day 2]
« Reply #225 on: February 09, 2021, 12:56:11 pm »

Vector and TricMagic are still the scum team.

Also, just casually putting me at L-1, what with hammer = 4 votes, and not remarking on it at all.

More detailed post coming in a bit. If I'm hammered, don't trust my flip.

Luaghs loudly and crackiling.

Yeah, this is a blatant lie. I was voting you, then switched to secretdorf.  Secretdorf voted you, after rereading stuff when I got back, I changed my vote back to you. Pay attention, I know I did. I didn't remark anything because it didn't happen, and now you are leaping on the chance to get rid of me for free. It's not free.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 09, 2021, 12:57:47 pm »

Tric, I agree there's something off about Fallacy, but what's your real motivation for wanting a Fallacy lynch today? In what way does it fit with your wincon?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 09, 2021, 12:59:44 pm »

Good grief I missed a lot of nutty stuff overnight.

The radio is indeed undamaged, allowing for some communication with the Eco Party snipers. However, the radio was also turned on, allowing the Eco Party snipers to overhear the discussion within the Tech Noir and monitor the status of Caz. While they do not appear to realize that Caz is dead, they're certain that something bad has happened to him and will refuse to fire into the club until they can confirm Caz is still alive. It won't be via voice either - the snipers have to make it physically to the club and see him "in the flesh".

The 1-shot vigilante kill will be wasted.

...what I'm hearing here, is that one of us with a decent impersonation capability would have to assume Ron's shape and call in one of the snipers
Which honestly, sounds like something that's not going to happen until after the snipers finish their firefight outside. Which is to say, after the game ends. :-\

I don't have time at the moment to address whatever's going on with Vector, but let me just ask: Tric. Buddy. Answer me true.
Are you a lyncher?

What is a lyncher again? If from context it's victory through being on a certain number of lynches, then no. It's not lynching someone specific either.

Seduction or Termination of Conner is my win goal.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 09, 2021, 01:02:33 pm »

Fallacy, be honest with us, are you a member of the Eco Party?
Absolutely not.

Meanwhile by my own claim I couldn't have performed the kill. Someone stunned me so they know this. If I'm lying the stunner could come out and say so. But I'm not, so if they are town they won't. If they lie and I'm lynched they are next. And if they remain silent they remain hidden.
Alternatively, there is no stunner.

Fal, what model are you?
Irrelevant question, since scum are issued fake claims. Though it's T-5000.

Seduction or Termination of Conner is my win goal.
Do you think I'm Sarah Connor, then?

Yeah, this is a blatant lie. I was voting you, then switched to secretdorf.  Secretdorf voted you, after rereading stuff when I got back, I changed my vote back to you. Pay attention, I know I did. I didn't remark anything because it didn't happen, and now you are leaping on the chance to get rid of me for free. It's not free.

You were voting me, then switched to Secretdorf. When Secretdorf voted me, putting me at L-2, you returned to voting me, putting me at L-1. How am I lying?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 09, 2021, 01:10:40 pm »

Tric, I agree there's something off about Fallacy, but what's your real motivation for wanting a Fallacy lynch today? In what way does it fit with your wincon?

Fall says he'd investigate as Human. This is not whether he would investigate as town, mafia, or other.
He makes a deal of not participating in democratic murder. But he was voting. At the time I believed him to be in a team with secretdorf, and he never actually moved his vote past an 'RVS'. And as the second on that vote, but not third or first.
This is suspicious. Especially the breadcrumbing about two scumteams, when anyone terminator-aligned would know only that we need to eliminate Sarah Connor and any Resistance she creates.
Good enough reason to vote Secretdorf for a first vote. Maybe he's so fixated on alternate scum teams because he's part of one.

Misconstruing words with partial quotes, check. My sight is just fine, not 20/20 obviously, but that's only available to hindsight.
Previous posts here before this one.

I honestly don't think it was an RVS vote. Plenty of people not voting for whatever reason, but he just left it there.

And no, I'm not a hybrid. 100% machine. Just a little too well concealed.

Sounds like "infiltrator" to me :V

You wanna claim some other reason why you're doctored up to look like a meatbag?
Yeah, tell us that in flavor and don't make it up.
Because I had to kill John Connor and take his place, of course.

NQT is town, I think atm.
Why'd you change your mind? Weren't you just thinking he was scummy?

Seeing here, did claim to be 100% machine. But I still don't buy it at all. What model are you?

In case where Fal is lying, well. It's one less anti-town who has been suspicious to me from his first post. Him being Pro-town is laughable. And he's never managed to put any doubts in my mind about that.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 09, 2021, 01:14:48 pm »

Fal, what model are you?
Irrelevant question, since scum are issued fake claims. Though it's T-5000.

You were voting me, then switched to Secretdorf. When Secretdorf voted me, putting me at L-2, you returned to voting me, putting me at L-1. How am I lying?

Addressing the L-1. Check Mamobo's last post, then read forward. I was the only one voting you before, and it's 4 to lynch, not 3.

OBJECTION!

T-5000 vs TS-800. By my time the humans had taken out Skynet and begun warring amongst themselves using stolen Terminator models. That would undoubtedly make you Human-built. Which means your directives are way out of line an could never have come from Skynet!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 09, 2021, 01:16:28 pm »

Mamobo can defend Mamobo!

Vote Count
------------------------
FallacyofUrist - 1 - TricMagic*,
notquitethere - 0 -
Secretdorf - 1 - notquitethere*,
Superdorf - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 1 - FallacyofUrist*,
webadict - 0 -
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 4 - Vector*, webadict, Secretdorf, Superdorf,

4 to Hammer.

Secrettdorf and I are the only ones currently voting you.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 09, 2021, 01:17:13 pm »

Different timelines, Tric. Different timelines.

When did Vector unvote?

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 09, 2021, 01:22:34 pm »

Vector is voting me now because we all stopped thinking.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 09, 2021, 01:27:13 pm »

OK, to clarify:

My theory was that the setup of the game was "three different teams but no one has a quicktopic, so the "mafia" part of this is figuring out who is on which team, and that you in fact do have a team (except Sarah Connor who presumably knows she has a team but doesn't know who they are) and coordinating with your buddies."

If this isn't actually the setup of the game, somebody should run that at some point >_>

So yes, I don't want Sarah Connor dead during the day, but I'm very invested in finding her in case it's still possible for my side to win. Regardless I'll pick a town/ecofash win over a scum win at LYLO and share the rest of my information then.

Various reasons why I thought my 3v3 theory made sense:

I suspect that there's an additional Sarah Connor given that Web made a lot of hay out of whether I was the Sarah Connor, and my flavor talks about my ally going down the phonebook screwing every Sarah Connor they can find.

Secretdorf's weird underlining resistance schtick

The confusion over whether we had about 3 players with apparent ecofash wincons

NQT's code

blah blah blah, anyway, I thought people were trying to send messages in-thread. But at least it should be clear(er) now that we do seem to have divergent town wincons.

Oh, and: Go suck a lemon Webadict, you lying mcliarface :I
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 09, 2021, 01:31:15 pm »

Different timelines, Tric. Different timelines.

When did Vector unvote?

I'm afraid that isn't really going to work without proper explanation. No brushing this off without some cold hard evidence.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 09, 2021, 01:33:08 pm »

... Still, unvote. We had a hammer at 4 votes yesterday and should be careful.

Here's me unvoting FoU.

Oh, and Webadict. Sorry, buddy. It was fun while it lasted.

Here's me voting Wubz.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 09, 2021, 01:35:54 pm »

... Still, unvote. We had a hammer at 4 votes yesterday and should be careful.

Here's me unvoting FoU.

Oh, and Webadict. Sorry, buddy. It was fun while it lasted.

Here's me voting Wubz.
Okay, thanks.

I'm afraid that isn't really going to work without proper explanation. No brushing this off without some cold hard evidence.
You'll just have to take my word for it, frankly. We're not allowed to quote PMs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 09, 2021, 01:39:16 pm »

Then I already would have been Modkilled.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 09, 2021, 01:43:51 pm »

.______. great, just great

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26