Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26

Author Topic: Skynet's Seduction [Resistance Victory]  (Read 20509 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Skynet's Seduction [Day 2]
« Reply #210 on: February 09, 2021, 09:10:15 am »

I think its between FallacyofUrist, Vector and Webadict.

And I think everyone should claim if they've anything. I got nothing of the night. Especially, web and vector:
Claim.

NQT: Can I do anything to prove that I'm terminator-aligned? That was just me being dumb, reading whole flavor and thinking I was just a robot.

I don't think FallacyofUrist would claim all these things if he was Sarah. But I am still gotta be cautious about him.

3 people against us. One is dead. Assuming this, I think Secretdorf and Fallacy are both Scum. 1 may be third party true, but that's one less enemy to deal with.

Nothing of the night. And then you say Espeicially web and vector. The two with the least true, but I still believe in them from what has been posted. Funny how you and Fal both have those Vector on your list. Why not vote if you find it suspicious Secretdorf?

I'm getting my shot today, so don't expect more from me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 09, 2021, 09:17:06 am »

The problem here, Vector, is that now you've posited information I don't have with teammates I don't have. I don't know what that makes you, but it certainly makes the game... different. Are you Town? Are you scum? Does everyone else have teammates besides Secretdorf and I?

Why does Vector assume I was on a team with Caz and FallacyofUrist? That one's truly baffling to me... But that removes FallacyofUrist from the list of potential teammates.

Let's piece together some information: So, if you thought I was talking to other people... And the only other person I talked to was NQT, that sorta narrows it down, doesn't it?

Hmm, maybe. Not fully, since they pushed for Luckyowl to be lynched on flavor. It's not Secretdorf, or they'd be supporting your claim. It's not FallacyofUrist, or they'd be interacting with you differently...

If I weren't on phone this would be easier.

The problem with your theory, Vector, is that not only do I not have a team, I don't see how Sarah Connor or I fit into that team structure... I assumed that it was Sarah Connor SKing everyone one and that explained why a Human died, but... Maybe I'm wrong here?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 09, 2021, 10:18:43 am »

Uh-oh, web, if you were bluffing, that means we gave away the seducers. But, still it makes sense as Caz flipped ecoparty. Perhaps, he was the only one. Or you're trying to save your ass. But perhaps, Caz had a team. Anywayyy, I don't think Vector is SC.

Tricmagic: Didn't you read the post where I voted Fallacy? And that I'm on no team. So far, I have been considering you town because of your argument that human does not neccessarily mean SC.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 09, 2021, 10:32:22 am »

If there are 3 players each on both teams, then that means there are 2 vanilla townies and 1 SC, unless Sarah Connor is on one of the teams.

Webadict: Was Caz your team mate, and do you flip as eco party?

Vector: What do you flip as?

Nope, skipped that page. Unvote

Checks last page.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 09, 2021, 10:37:04 am »

Finding the Seducer isn't counter to my goal. It just eliminates them as being Sarah Connor. On the contrary, Vector may very well be lying here, and that's what I am trying to find out. See, I didn't have a team, and I had no reason to think that Luckyowl's flip was fake. But Vector did. And if what I'm saying is correct, and Luckyowl is the Seducer, and what Vector says is true, then Vector literally lost and cannot win. Which means that Vector's goal may only be to make everyone else lose now. Therein lies a bit of an issue, no?

That's where I'm at now. Vector seems keen on me not being Sarah Connor but is still attempting to lynch me, and I kinda want to know why. But, lynching Sarah Connor goes counter to their goal, so... What to do?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 09, 2021, 10:37:40 am »

I've got my shot, and not feeling too bad right now. Sort of off, but I can deal.

If I remember correctly, NQT claimed T-700. (Rereading my role, I'm TS-800, can't currently remember properly, but I think I missed the s.)

This does at least paint FallacyofUrist in another light. Course, then there is Vector.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 09, 2021, 11:21:31 am »

I've got my shot, and not feeling too bad right now. Sort of off, but I can deal.

If I remember correctly, NQT claimed T-700. (Rereading my role, I'm TS-800, can't currently remember properly, but I think I missed the s.)

This does at least paint FallacyofUrist in another light. Course, then there is Vector.
How does this say anything about FoU?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 09, 2021, 11:26:24 am »

He inspects as Human, but claims to be a Hybrid. Vector seems to claim that too, and is defiantly acting scummy now. Meanwhile, 3 vanillia townies have apparently been identified. I'll hold this with a bit of oil until more information comes to light on Secretdorf, but right now I'm really interested in seeing Fal flip. I also think there may not be town-aligned investigative roles active. If there were, I'd like to hear what they did last night.

Of course, this could be Secretdorf throwing Fal under the bus.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 09, 2021, 12:26:48 pm »

???

Am I not paying attention or does what you're saying make no sense? If Vector is acting scummy, then why not vote Vector? How does that translate to voting FoU? Why do you think there aren't Town-aligned Investigative roles? Why why why? There's a lot of questions you specifically avoid answering in your quest to see FoU flip, and NONE of them relate to finding Sarah Connor, so the correct question is WHY?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 09, 2021, 12:32:11 pm »

My weapon is my vote. Other than that, nothing of note.

I believe Fallacy to be a better flip than the guy acting so scummy that he is sure to be lynched when the time comes. We aren't at Mylo or Lylo. Why would I vote someone I'm sure is scummy when our goal is to find Sarah Conner? Voting him doesn't do that, especially if third party.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 09, 2021, 12:34:31 pm »

Vector's Theory

V thinks that there are no machine-aligned players and the game is 3-3-3 hybrids-ecofash-resistance. It's a great theory but it's not actually true. I don't care if Sarah is lynched or seduced, either is good. So what I think we have is a scenario where there are two town-adjacent factions, an actual town, and then Sarah Connor. Some players have the resistance in their flavour (though Caz's setting info seemed to imply they were all wiped out in this timeline, it's possible some might have arrived from the future) so there might be some Sarah allies in the game too but I'm not 100% on that.

So:

2-3 Hybrid Seducers
2-3 Ecofash
2-4 Town
1 Sarah Connor
0-2 Resistance

So the town can win either way, but the sub-factions can only win on a death or on a seduction.

Secret
I'm like 40/60 Secret just being a severely underinformed town player flailing now.

Misc

both Secret and noted 3rd-party Caz apparently want to get rid of more than Sarah Connor

NQT, if you think Secret is 3rd-party rather than Sarah Connor-aligned, why are you voting for them?
I think I know why you're really asking this given your reveal, but to be crystal clear: I was pushing Secret on the fact that his wincon matched the stated wincon of Caz but not because I think that he's 3rd party but because I think Caz was likely lying about his wincon and so I thought Secret might also be lying.

An anti-Terminator Terminator... AKA, a Seducer.

Luckyowl was a false flip.
Yeah we were warned ahead that there'd be false flips, so I could believe this. LO was playing shifty and undercommunicative.

That's where I'm at now. Vector seems keen on me not being Sarah Connor but is still attempting to lynch me, and I kinda want to know why. But, lynching Sarah Connor goes counter to their goal, so...
I think this is logical from what V claims: they think you want Sarah dead, they only want to seduce Sarah and so explicitly don't want to lynch her, and so they'll want to kill non-Sarahs during the day game.

Tric
He inspects as Human, but claims to be a Hybrid.
This isn't true, Fallacy explicitly denies being a Hybrid.

Why are really pushing for Fallacy? It's not because you think he's Sarah Connor, so what is it?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 09, 2021, 12:36:39 pm »

but claims to be a Hybrid

I AM NOT A HYBRID.

I have never claimed to be a Hybrid.

Vector and TricMagic are still the scum team.

Also, just casually putting me at L-1, what with hammer = 4 votes, and not remarking on it at all.

More detailed post coming in a bit. If I'm hammered, don't trust my flip.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 09, 2021, 12:40:04 pm »

Good grief I missed a lot of nutty stuff overnight.

The radio is indeed undamaged, allowing for some communication with the Eco Party snipers. However, the radio was also turned on, allowing the Eco Party snipers to overhear the discussion within the Tech Noir and monitor the status of Caz. While they do not appear to realize that Caz is dead, they're certain that something bad has happened to him and will refuse to fire into the club until they can confirm Caz is still alive. It won't be via voice either - the snipers have to make it physically to the club and see him "in the flesh".

The 1-shot vigilante kill will be wasted.

...what I'm hearing here, is that one of us with a decent impersonation capability would have to assume Ron's shape and call in one of the snipers
Which honestly, sounds like something that's not going to happen until after the snipers finish their firefight outside. Which is to say, after the game ends. :-\

I don't have time at the moment to address whatever's going on with Vector, but let me just ask: Tric. Buddy. Answer me true.
Are you a lyncher?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 09, 2021, 12:42:25 pm »

... I forgot something didn't I?

Fal claims to investigate as Human in his first post. That is where the majority of my mistrust comes from. Fal, what model are you?(If you've said it before I forgot. I can at least blame the shot I had for being forgetful today)

Say we leave Fal to Mylo or Lylo, what happens then? He claims to be a watcher, but that does not clear him. Meanwhile by my own claim I couldn't have performed the kill. Someone stunned me so they know this. If I'm lying the stunner could come out and say so. But I'm not, so if they are town they won't. If they lie and I'm lynched they are next. And if they remain silent they remain hidden.

(My current memory is foggy right now beyond the present, so excuse me for misremembering, and thank you for the correction.)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 09, 2021, 12:44:03 pm »

Some quick addendums:
2-3 Hybrid Seducers
2-3 Ecofash
2-4 Town
1 Sarah Connor
0-2 Resistance
I also wouldn't be surprised if there were 3 or 4 one-person town-adjacent teams. Like, I don't think Fallacy is Sarah but I'm not convinced he's really just a normal townie. His push on Vector now is consistent with being eco-fash who would lose on a successful seduction attempt.

Fallacy, be honest with us, are you a member of the Eco Party?

I'm like 40/60 Secret just being a severely underinformed town player flailing now.
I meant "60/40", hence why I'm moving my vote off.

Tric
I should have said TricMagic for Mabobo's sake.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26