Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39802 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 3: A Haunting Experience (8 / 12)
« Reply #645 on: January 29, 2021, 11:55:03 am »

Also... I dunno if anyone noticed, but hecter13 is currently at L-1.

So, it's up to Luckyowl or SHAD0Wdump (or hector13) to hammer, since I like where TricMagic's vote is at. I'm still pretty sure TricMagic is Town, and that it's NQT and hector13.

I think that should be doing a lot to show Luckyowl is Town.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 29, 2021, 12:58:17 pm »

Honestly I've been suspicious about hector ever since his behavior night one.

I'll admit hesitance though. So far this whole experiance has hit me with the fact that my logical reasoning skills are actually trash, and that's not because of what Webadict has said. I suspected damn near everyone and with wild ideas as to why.

Does anybody have any other information to parse? I have  no reason to hammer unless we feel it's time to.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 29, 2021, 01:14:21 pm »

That's what happens though. I thought that NQT was Town and hector was also probs Town. I also was suspicious of Caz and Vector. Oh well. You guess wrong sometimes.

I have no info. NQT refuses to claim things, and I'm gonna be giving a Hotdog to someone at random, which should hopefully find the last Mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 29, 2021, 01:40:02 pm »

PFP

I don't have anything to add. NQT said he'd have juicy info on D4 to share. Webadict said he's good. Luckyowl will probably wait three days and then flip a coin. Hector is the one being lynched. Secretdorf has already claimed. TricMagic's actions are clear. Toaster knows what they have to do.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 29, 2021, 01:58:28 pm »

Alright, I'll take that.

hector13

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: January 29, 2021, 02:37:10 pm »

*types post*

*is hammered*

Coooooool.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 3: Downfall (7 / 12)
« Reply #651 on: January 29, 2021, 04:04:27 pm »

Quote from: Votecount
Luckyowl (0):
webadict (0):
TricMagic (0):
Secretdorf (0):
notquitethere (2): hector13, TricMagic
ToonyMan (0):
hector13 (5): ToonyMan, notquitethere, Secretdorf, webadict, SHAD0Wdump
SHAD0Wdump (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting (1): Luckyowl
5 to hammer.

webadict and SHAD0Wdump lead the charge against hector13, who makes a scared little eeping noise and charges up the stairs in response.

He does make quite a bit of a difficult time catching him, eventually climbing up a hole in the ceiling to escape into the attic.

But in the end, he's cornered. "Y-you don't have to do this..." He keeps backing up. Rotten wood creaks. Or perhaps it was a deliberate trick of the long-deceased Old Man Fallacy to have that section of the wall break when pressed against... dropping hector out of the building and into the spike-filled moat around the mansion.

Hector13 stares at the sunset as they die.

But unfortunately... checking his belongings shows no signs of weaponry of any kind. He was an innocent. Just an astronomer.

hector13 was town.

Non-Consecutive Joint-Commuter (town)
(Night) Commute [target/null]: You and, if you choose to target someone, your target, become completely immune to Night actions for the duration of this Night, and additionally cannot use Night actions (other than this one!) during this Night. This ability cannot be used two Nights in a row.

Your numbers dwindle.

Night 3 has begun, and will end at 3:30 PM Saturday, Central time, or when I receive all night actions and have the time to process them. If you do not intend to act, let me know as well.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 04:31:10 pm by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Night 3: Dwindling Numbers (7 / 12)
« Reply #652 on: January 30, 2021, 04:33:55 pm »

Processing Night actions.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 4: Six Remain (6 / 12)
« Reply #653 on: January 30, 2021, 05:59:08 pm »

Perhaps this should have been expected.

SHAD0Wdump looks lonely in death, their corpse joining the rest.

SHAD0Wdump was town.

Vengeful Gunsmith Mason (town)

(Auto) Masonry: You are aware of the existence and identity of a second player with the same base role and alignment as you. You can also communicate with them in a private quicktopic while you are alive. (You may continue to read this private chat while dead, but not post in it)
(Unusable, 2-Shot, Night) Background Check [target]: You may only use this ability while you are dead. You learn whether your target possesses a gun or not. Cops, Vigilantes, Paranoiacs, FBI Agents, and mafia members possess guns by default. The results from this action are given to your Mason partner instead of you.

Quote from: Votecount
Luckyowl (0):
webadict (0):
TricMagic (0):
Secretdorf (0):
notquitethere (0):
ToonyMan (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting (6): Luckyowl, webadict, TricMagic, Secretdorf, notquitethere, ToonyMan
4 to hammer.

Day 4 has begun, and will end at 5:00 PM Tuesday, Central time, or upon hammer.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 4: Endgame? (6 / 12)
« Reply #654 on: January 30, 2021, 06:02:05 pm »

It's NQT and TricMagic. Bigger post incoming.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2: TICK TOCK (12 / 12)
« Reply #655 on: January 30, 2021, 06:02:27 pm »

FULL CLAIM

I am an Ascetic Odd Night Cop

In my first post of the game I breadcrumbed this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I can only inspect on odd nights. Ascetic means I'm immune to non-kill actions. This may have been confirmed this night if anyone looked at me. This is a double edge sword for a cop, as it means I can't be cleared mechanically by anyone else nor can I be protected, though I am immune to blocks and redirects.

I obviously didn't want to claim yesterday as I wanted to get a second chance to investigate before claiming.

N1 I peeked Juicebox, he was mafia aligned. I picked him because I was sure web was town so it made sense to look into the #3 contender on D1. I didn't claim then because there was absolutely no need to.

N3 I peeked TricMagic and he is mafia-aligned. Probably mafia, though the result might mean mafia ally. I picked Tric mostly down to POE but also because I didn't buy their vindictive claim (they posted d2 so should have voted, not voting makes no sense).

I've seen no evidence that there are any actual serial killers. Owl would seem best fit for the 3rd team member, but I wouldn't strictly rule out any wilder ploy by the scum team.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: January 30, 2021, 06:04:08 pm »

Notquitethere, why were you notquiteseen? My investigation failed, which if you are mafia makes so many investigative roles more likely.

I am stating my intention to put my vote on webadict today. But NQT would be the lynch. Unless you have something very good to spill.

[/u]

Such a claim. I don't believe it. I am a Miller after all. Which you should FREAKING REMEMBER!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: January 30, 2021, 06:10:12 pm »

Which specific anti-town role or roles would your "Miller" show, Tric?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: January 30, 2021, 06:13:13 pm »

Which specific anti-town role or roles would your "Miller" show, Tric?

They come up as if I were mafia. I only know my own role. Simply cause I look suspicious is no reason that I have had 2 investigations wasted on me..

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: January 30, 2021, 06:15:26 pm »

You turned up explicitly as mafia-aligned in my inspect. I took a gamble that with the unsubstantiated claims of serial killers etc. your miller claim was just to forestall a serial-killer investigater (FBI agent) from looking into you.

Your "investigation" failed because I am ascetic (or you are lying and performed the mafiakill).
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 57