Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39738 times)

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 3: A Haunting Experience (8 / 12)
« Reply #630 on: January 29, 2021, 08:21:23 am »

PFP

Secretdorf, are you saying you'll still be around after D4 is over?
Yes, I believe. Its just that I win. The game doesn't end, right? We'll hopefully have got the scum by D4 lynch.

So who we lynching, NQT or hector?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 29, 2021, 08:34:35 am »

Hector, why is NQT scum?

Secretdorf, if you stuck around at that point you would be playing kingmaker.

Personally I think Hector has been scummier than NQT. We can lynch NQT tomorrow.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 29, 2021, 08:42:02 am »

Fine, fine. Let's lynch hector13.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 29, 2021, 08:43:19 am »

NQT is scum anyway.

SHAD0Wdump is Toaster’s mason friend. ToonyMan and webadict can apparently confirm each other did not perform the NK. SHADOWDump can confirm I didn’t do it. Tric claimed he can only act on me? And Miller. ToonyMan thinks Luckyowl is clean. Secretdorf claimed survivor

NQT is the odd one out.

So you can lynch me based on your reads if you want, or you can lynch the person that can be shown to have made the NK.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 29, 2021, 08:47:07 am »

How can shadow confirm it? Did I miss something?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 29, 2021, 09:05:24 am »

Basically only in the instance they took an action *shrugs*
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 29, 2021, 09:08:06 am »

Why in the world would a game have so many investigative roles? And it really doesn't change the fact you wasted an investigative ability, when the point of claiming Miller is to avoid that.

WIFOM. You always have to be sure with these sort of things. You have to stop thinking about yourself TricMagic. Just because you know your alignment doesn't mean we know your alignments. That's like me, saying "I'm town." Should you say. "Oh, he's right.  He's town." Stop expecting that! It only make you more suspicious. If you didn't! Want to waste my ability. How about acting more like town!

I am a Miller. This returns a Mafia result. Therefore, investigating me is a waste, as you won't know if I'm Town or Mafia. The only thing you could get out of it was third party, but only if I was lying about Miller. I am not coming from this at a town perspective, but a WIFOM perspective. Investigations can't confirm me as town.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 29, 2021, 09:33:28 am »

OK I'm awake now.

Possible Teams

Straight up, we know that SHAD0Wdump is town, confirmed by Toaster's flip.

Luckyowl and Toony are linked through their quicktopic and they claim to have inspected one another and others like wuba as confirmed non-SKs. So either both of them are SKs (highly unlikely), both are town or one is mafia or mafia-ally. Wuba seems to have confirmed Toony as town, so if one of them is bad I guess it's Owl.

TricMagic claims to have a "Vengeful" role which prevents them from acting on people they haven't voted or been voted by. I think this is highly unlikely for the following two reasons:

- Toaster flipped with a "Vengeful" role and there was nothing remotely like that in his flip.
- If that's how Tric's powers worked, why didn't they vote anyone on D2??
- People think Tric is cleared because they claimed Miller. That's not that watertight at all: it's a bold play admittedly, but there may be good role reasons for a scum!Tric to think they'd be inspected.

Hector is completely unconfirmed by anyone to my knowledge.

Secret isn't cleared, but we expect them to leave tomorrow. Web is apparently cleared by Secret, so Secret leaving would help with that (unless a survivor, wary of being nightkilled gave a false inspect result, but I think that less likely)

So we have:
[Luckyowl] <non-sk-> [ToonyMan] <- town- [webadict] <-town- [Secretdorf]

[TricMagic] miller?
[hector13] ???

So where does this leave us? Scum team is Juicebox+
2 of these three:
TricMagic/Hector/LO

Or gonzo tin foil super distancing doesn't actually make sense team:

Secret + Web

Or fooled them all with fake-mason claim and hot dog shenanigans team:

Toony + Owl

I think #1 much more likely.

My Night Action(s)

I'm not giving mafia or SKs any role information until D4. You'll see why then. (If you've read my posts carefully you may already know why.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 29, 2021, 09:53:49 am »

Vindictive, not Vengeful. Why make that mistake unless you are pushing something NQT?

As is, still don't trust Secretdorf any. Toaster can also help confirm me via his ability, so long as Shadow is still alive. I he isn't I'll have investigated you, and lynching me would let that be known to be true. If I'm dead, well. That offers info too.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 29, 2021, 10:01:06 am »

Oh shoot, that was just me misreading two very similar words. So ignore that line. The rest holds. Why didn't you vote anyone D2? How does that make sense with what you said about your power?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 29, 2021, 10:03:37 am »

NQT:
Luckyowl and Toony are linked through their quicktopic and they claim to have inspected one another and others like wuba as confirmed non-SKs. So either both of them are SKs (highly unlikely), both are town or one is mafia or mafia-ally. Wuba seems to have confirmed Toony as town, so if one of them is bad I guess it's Owl.
Luckyowl and I didn't just check each other on N1 as non-SKs, it was already mod-confirmed in the quicktopic that we weren't SKs.

I'm not giving mafia or SKs any role information until D4. You'll see why then. (If you've read my posts carefully you may already know why.)
*goes back and looks through NQT's posts for breadcrumbs*

@TricMagic:
Vindictive, not Vengeful. Why make that mistake unless you are pushing something NQT?
As is, still don't trust Secretdorf any. Toaster can also help confirm me via his ability, so long as Shadow is still alive. I he isn't I'll have investigated you, and lynching me would let that be known to be true. If I'm dead, well. That offers info too.
Investigate NQT tonight. Toaster should follow whoever he suspects the most.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 29, 2021, 10:18:16 am »

Hector:
Basically only in the instance they took an action *shrugs*
Do you think Shadow took an action? Why pick a town mason for this?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 29, 2021, 10:20:44 am »

My guess is that SHAD0W also has a death action, and that's how their Masongroup works.

Also, NQT, out of those three, who do you think is most suspicious?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 29, 2021, 10:22:57 am »

@TricMagic:
Investigate NQT tonight. Toaster should follow whoever he suspects the most.
This.

Toaster, if you follow me, I swear I'm gonna scream.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 29, 2021, 10:30:22 am »

Oh shoot, that was just me misreading two very similar words. So ignore that line. The rest holds. Why didn't you vote anyone D2? How does that make sense with what you said about your power?

In case you didn't notice, the hammer came down quick by scum themselves. Clearly they didn't want anymore questioning happening.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 57