Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39793 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 3: A Haunting Experience (8 / 12)
« Reply #615 on: January 28, 2021, 10:28:28 pm »

That isn’t WIFOM it’s the point of claiming Miller: he’s claiming he’ll inspect as scum, so there’s no point in investigating them. He investigated as scum, yes? Because he claimed Miller. Which investigates as scum.

Why are you even assuming there’s a hostile third-party anyway? With the survivor claim that probably means a 2-player scum team which seems very unfair for the scum.

;D Then TRM is town. I know I'm town, SD might be survivor, Web is likely town(but a food vendor Scum seems pretty funny to me./joke.) ToonyMan has been faithful, in the QT. With some inconsistency. That I'm willing to share if you want me to.  That honestly only leaves you, NQT.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 28, 2021, 10:30:33 pm »

That isn’t WIFOM it’s the point of claiming Miller: he’s claiming he’ll inspect as scum, so there’s no point in investigating them. He investigated as scum, yes? Because he claimed Miller. Which investigates as scum.

Why are you even assuming there’s a hostile third-party anyway? With the survivor claim that probably means a 2-player scum team which seems very unfair for the scum.

;D Then TRM is town. I know I'm town, SD might be survivor, Web is likely town(but a food vendor Scum seems pretty funny to me./joke.) ToonyMan has been faithful, in the QT. With some inconsistency. That I'm willing to share if ToonyManwant me to.  That honestly only leaves you, NQT.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 28, 2021, 10:32:18 pm »

But yeah, I aslo agree with Toaster. They're probably isn't a SK. If they haven't killed this night.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 28, 2021, 10:32:36 pm »

But yeah, I aslo agree with Toaster. They're probably isn't a SK. If they haven't killed last night.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 28, 2021, 10:35:20 pm »

But, to answer your question if ToonyMan have been giving me pointers. Nah. He sort of let me run my ideas. 

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: January 28, 2021, 10:38:35 pm »

;D Then TRM is town. I know I'm town, SD might be survivor, Web is likely town(but a food vendor Scum seems pretty funny to me./joke.) ToonyMan has been faithful, in the QT. With some inconsistency. That I'm willing to share ToonyMan if you want me to.  That honestly only leaves you, NQT.
TricMagic could be mafia still I think but it's unlikely. Thanks for throwing shade on me just because I couldn't decide between two people N2...

Otherwise yeah, it's either Hector/NQT or Webadict/Secretdorf for scum.

But yeah, I aslo agree with Toaster. They're probably isn't a SK. If they haven't killed last night.
I also think it's unlikely at this point. At least N1 wasn't a waste.

But, to answer your question if ToonyMan have been giving me pointers. Nah. He sort of let me run my ideas.
Suuure.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 28, 2021, 10:39:29 pm »

SHAD0W, I can confirm that Luckyowl targeted ToonyMan on Night 1. There's no point in worrying about them.

Webadict: Webadict you're sort of buddying up with ToonyMan a bit more often. You investigated him on night 1 and saw he investigated me. That's fair. But why target him again? When you should've gave Hector the hotdog. To see what he's up to?  Do you even have the ability to multi target players? Why only me, and ToonyMan was hit by it?
Lucky, that's not how my ability works, though. If I could see who a person targets, it'd be different. Instead, I can see who targets them or myself. I did this for a few reasons: One, to remove the WIFOM around people thinking that, and I can't stress this enough, a HOT DOG VENDOR was some kind of Serial Killer / Other. My Hot Dogs do not do anything. They are tasty. I make them with love and leftover animal parts. I am just trying to make enough money for Ginny to go to college. And the second is because if ToonyMan died, I could identify the suspects, since, and again, I can't believe I have to stress this, I think ToonyMan is Town.

Also, I got a Hotdog, so web can confirm my action.

PPE:
Ask the mod why a survivor would need that. Perhaps to bargain. And I was lying. It was 2 shot. :P
That should be the last one, and that should also confirm that Secretdorf is not the killer.

Also, can we NOW BELIEVE THAT I AM JUST A NORMAL TOWNIE?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 28, 2021, 11:04:19 pm »

ToonyMan: Could you explain a Secretdorf/Webadict scumteam?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 28, 2021, 11:07:36 pm »

ToonyMan: Could you explain a Secretdorf/Webadict scumteam?
I want Hector to explain that, but I can if you really want.
(I don't think it's true, but it's technically possible I believe)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 28, 2021, 11:09:22 pm »

Also, I think we should probably be lynching NQT over hector13, but I think they are probably the scumteam together.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 29, 2021, 03:14:38 am »

Tricmagic: I thought you were a simple miller and Toaster was a simple mason. I didn't expect you to have any information but now I know that I didn't consider many possibilities like if someone targeted you. Also, I didn't expect Juicebox to be online so I didn't think that they could self hammer. I don't see how I have anything to do with your redirection as I only had inspect power.

At this point, I think scum are from this pool:
- Hector
- NQT
- Tricmagic

There might not be any serial killer as I see no reason why they would hold back N2. And if anyone thinks I'm scum and wants to lynch me, they're free to do so D5.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 29, 2021, 07:57:46 am »

PFP

Secretdorf, are you saying you'll still be around after D4 is over?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 29, 2021, 08:00:33 am »

PFP

I believe that is the joke

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 29, 2021, 08:02:14 am »

ToonyMan sure likes to put words in muh mouf.

Regardless of my discomfort of having a survivor with an inspect ability, that doesn’t mean webadict is scum if Secretdorf is, particularly when NQT is scum.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 29, 2021, 08:04:25 am »

PFP

I believe that is the joke
I am not awake yet.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 57