Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Vanguard Heroes [IC]  (Read 8365 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vanguard Heroes [IC]
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2021, 08:27:04 am »

"I have some alcohol in my medical bag I could throw that in if needed, it's not like it's that important, also I second throwing in the rat."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2021, 09:07:48 am »

Phobic appears unimpressed with the idea of feeding an ally to the monster. It may just be some kind of Blue Rat, but Phobic is about as different from the others as the rat is. You can feel Phobic's opinions shifting.

Spoiler: Opinions (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2021, 09:48:18 am »

Hat Kid Speaks.

"Blue Rat, flood it's mouth with your water."

Prep gun for firing. Keep levitation ready.

"I wouldn't suggest just throwing it in." smile. It may end up with indigestion. Better to drown it in water.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2021, 08:37:16 pm »

"Reversing the normal way of eating, eh?"
Mathel starts slinging stones into the opening.

Mathel feeds the giant with couple of rocks he carried. Though it's a little, it's still effective. The creature didn't stutter or make any sudden movement. It remains completely motionless. It shrunk down by a couple of centimeters after a while. The audience are in awe from how successful this is. Giant: [-10HP]

"An' I'm pretty sure we need ta feed 'em like food food. Dunno what you expect to get out o' a couple of tiny grenades. Gimme a minute and I can go cut down a tree or somethin' to jam down there."

Gax left the cave to go find some woods on the swamp.

Let Gax do his thing first, but if nothing good happens, toss a grenade in after.

Ben toss in a grenade hoping to scrape the thing from the inside with explosives. Either that or feed the thing with a grenade. The giant eats it anyway. The grenade didn't do much in terms of damage, however it's still counts as edible object. The creature shrunk further Giant: [-15HP]

Hat Kid Speaks.

"Blue Rat, flood it's mouth with your water."

Prep gun for firing. Keep levitation ready.

Hat kid orders the blue rat to make the giant drink the sweat water coming out of it's body. The giant drank the water in large quantity as it's body grow smaller by the meters. This method seem effective. Giant: [-50HP]

"I have some alcohol in my medical bag I could throw that in if needed, it's not like it's that important, also I second throwing in the rat."

"Sure, Considering this method seems to be quite working. Your friend seem to be against the idea of throwing that... rat thing though."

Phobic comments. <You say that feeding it would make it decrease in mass? That is the opposite of how things work from my home realm.>

Phobic invokes its Fear Animus ability to attempt to manifest a physical embodiment of the Giant's fears again at the new location, with orders to stay still and take no action.

"..." Phobic use [Fear Animus] And a man with transparent face materialize walking outside of the hole. The projection do nothing but stand there completely still.

"Who is that?"

Battle:

[Objective: Feed it's mouth with something]
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2021, 09:57:49 pm »

Phobic provides an explanation. <What you see is not a true person, but rather a psionic manifestation of a fear. Specifically, the giant's fear! This is one of the few abilities that I can utilize without the need to enter a symbiotic relationship. What it represents however, is not something that I fully understand myself.>

<My psionic projections have a physical form, any abilities they may have are based on the perceptions of the victim, accurate or otherwise, and limited in power by my own ability. This means that while the Giant may have a fear of whatever I am imitating, it is unlikely to be anywhere near as dangerous as something that a monster of this scale has any business being afraid of.>

<Lakar was it? By any chance are you or your companions familiar with the form of this particular entity?>

Phobic retains focus on the Fear Animus to maintain its physical form, instructing it to slowly rotate 360 degrees.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2021, 12:53:32 am »

"So it has a physical substance to it, then?"

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2021, 01:28:02 am »

Phobic turns to face Ben Torque.

<Are... Are you implying that if one of you is afraid of like, elephants or something else that is big, then such a manifestation would be the perfect thing to try feeding this giant?>

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2021, 01:43:23 am »

"Pretty much, yeah."

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2021, 02:23:00 am »

I don't suppose any of you has Super Strength, right?

Mathel continues slinging stones into its mouth for the time being.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2021, 02:30:36 am »

Push the fear animus thingy into the giant's maw.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2021, 03:05:06 am »

Portalis looks impatient.
"So what, we came out here to feed stuff to a giant rock? Is this what 'heroes' do?"
His arms remain crossed as he looks to the side, rolling his eyes.
"I thought there would at least be some action..."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:04:18 am by MeimieFan88 »
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2021, 06:51:20 am »

"I'm sure we don't need this."
Throw the bottle of alcohol into the creatures mouth, then aid in throwing rocks into it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2021, 12:33:41 am »

Meanwhile, Gax makes himself useful in chopping some lumber.

"We gotta tree to chop down here Elizabeth!"

Showing just how practical his ability is, the dwarf gets a tree-cutting enchantment for this ever so important task. He immediately makes use of it cutting down the nearest tree. Said tree is then chopped further into easy-to-carry bits, brought back into the room, and shoved down the gaping maw of the giant lockjaw.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2021, 08:42:57 am »

"Keep it up Blue."

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2021, 09:46:17 pm »

<Lakar was it? By any chance are you or your companions familiar with the form of this particular entity?>

Phobic retains focus on the Fear Animus to maintain its physical form, instructing it to slowly rotate 360 degrees.

"What in tarnation.. What cherokee devil speak to me! This giant is talking directly through my head!! First that ghost, and now voices."

"Huh!? What!? That's peculiar. I've never heard about lockjaw's ability to mind control. I think one of the Vanguard Heroes are trying to message you through telepathy sir lakar."

"Oh.. Tell you darn lackey to stop doing that. I don't know anything about this ghost or who that person is."

Push the fear animus thingy into the giant's maw.

Ben tried to feed the giant the fear projection cast by Phobic. Unfortunately it wasn't very effective because the projection physical manifestation doesn't last long after being destroyed from the inside of the monster. Giant: [-10HP]

I don't suppose any of you has Super Strength, right?

Mathel continues slinging stones into its mouth for the time being.

"I'm sure we don't need this."
Throw the bottle of alcohol into the creatures mouth, then aid in throwing rocks into it.

In perfect team work, throwing stuff into the bottomless pit simultaneously result in shrinking the creature further. Though the objects they kept throwing are small. It's still made some difference. Giant: [-30HP]

"Keep it up Blue."

The sweating continues. Giant: [-50HP]

Meanwhile, Gax makes himself useful in chopping some lumber.

"We gotta tree to chop down here Elizabeth!"

Showing just how practical his ability is, the dwarf gets a tree-cutting enchantment for this ever so important task. He immediately makes use of it cutting down the nearest tree. Said tree is then chopped further into easy-to-carry bits, brought back into the room, and shoved down the gaping maw of the giant lockjaw.

After taking some woods around the swamp. Gax made it back to the cave and shoved several logs into the hole. After repeating this action. There's something strange happening to the creature. Giant: [-75HP]

An earthquake erupted but from a brief observation, the creature doesn't seem to move around at all. Instead, the vibration seem to be coming from inside the mouth. The rest of the group are confused as to why this is happening. It's quite vivid but your eyes doesn't seem to fool you. A person made it's way outside of the creature's mouth. Though it's odd, The person coming out of it doesn't seem to be in peril nor does he look slightly bothered. He also dressed in an extremely bizarre fashion.

Jhuni noticed beforehand that this is different than Phobic's fear skill. It is still unknown if the person is real or not. He utter his words in hostility towards the culprit that's been feeding the giant at the moment.

"I can't say i'm surprised, but of course. A couple of insects are going to ruin this unit of a specimen. How aggravating."

"Ex- Excuse me?"

"My name is Zic, and you're trespassing my property. If you would so intelligently leave this creature alone. I suggest you scram. "

"Sir.. This creature is a threat subject likely to devour other organism if we let this thing continue it's growth. We're trying to keep it from doing so."

"Your worm brain doesn't seem to enlighten you properly. That is my intention. I'm raising this creature for a year to destroy this world. And i'm not letting you maggots intervene with my experiment."

"What! Why?"

"It's a passion of mine. Now begone from this place or you will have to face my loyal pets."

2 creatures emerges from the hole. One of them looks quite strange. It looks like it's genetically mutated from a horrific experiment. The other appears to be a red shield wielding apparition that is 2.5 meters tall. The mysterious person who referred to himself as Zic and his pets are blocking the mouth, suggesting to you that if you attempt to feed the giant again, he will likely take action and attack you on sight. Meanwhile the villagers behind you starts panicking and runs away from the scenery. Lakar stay while maintaining distance to see the outcome.

Battle:

[New Objective: Confront Zic and his pets.]
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10