Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Vanguard Heroes [IC]  (Read 8401 times)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
Re: Vanguard Heroes [IC]
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2020, 02:44:42 pm »

"Indeed. The world will know fear! I mean evil. I mean, evil will know fear! Ehem, onwards team!"

Portalis is ready.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2020, 04:52:19 pm »

It quickly becomes apparent to Phobic that the Blue Rat is not currently a willing host; and Phobic decides against attempting Symbiosis on it.

Lacking an immediately useful host, Phobic decides to head over to the Library to see if he can find any books on the local magic arts; as his current skillset is not particularly useful without a host.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2020, 06:47:20 pm »

Gax eyes the set of magnet armor and Gunboots.

"Elizabeth 're does most of my smackin' fer me, I'm lookin fer some armor. Hows that magnetic armor work anyway? Don't magnets attract all the sharp things you don't wanna get hit with?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2020, 06:58:53 pm »

Summon Random Gear. Get to know what the little blue rat can do.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2020, 07:08:29 am »

Summon Random Gear. Get to know what the little blue rat can do.
[1d6 = 2]
You summon a pacifier strapped with a taser. Press the switch to electrocute your foe once they're nearby.

The blue rat channels it's inner strength. It's sweating so hard it created a geyser. The room is flooding with hot water. Everyone moved away from the incident because it's yucky. [Geyser Spray]:

Gax eyes the set of magnet armor and Gunboots.

"Elizabeth 're does most of my smackin' fer me, I'm lookin fer some armor. Hows that magnetic armor work anyway? Don't magnets attract all the sharp things you don't wanna get hit with?"

"That's the point! An armor that gets to take all the damage is how an armor should function! It's a true man's way of fighting!" Gunhead trying to persuade the dwarf.

Lacking an immediately useful host, Phobic decides to head over to the Library to see if he can find any books on the local magic arts; as his current skillset is not particularly useful without a host.

Phobic enters the library, The librarian greets you but you seem to be busy with something else, So the librarian lets you pass by. You come across these books:

From the looks of it, there are only books about history and really useless stuff at the moment, there's no book that teaches skill yet.

"Thanks anyway, Jhuni."

Mathel walks to the door and is ready to go.

"Indeed. The world will know fear! I mean evil. I mean, evil will know fear! Ehem, onwards team!"

Portalis is ready.

[Portalis, Mathel, Ben and Burt are ready]
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2020, 09:54:11 am »

If the floor is made out of stone, Mathel creates a raised platform under himself with Shape Stone to stay above the water.
If not, he walks out the door and will wait outside.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2020, 02:32:09 pm »

"Ugh, disgusting, it's getting on my boots."

Portalis considers blasting the blue rat, but decides against it for the time being. He groans in irritation and leaves to wait outside. This hero thing might be not be so easy afterall.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2020, 02:48:29 pm »

Cast Random Spell setup next. Might as well head to the newsboard too.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2020, 04:51:26 pm »

Lacking an immediately useful host, Phobic heads to the News Board due to its proximity to its current location.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2020, 09:35:58 pm »

Cast Random Spell setup next. Might as well head to the newsboard too.
[1d6]
From F**** F****** series, Arte obtains the spell: Float (4 WM; 5/6 DM; 8 MG; 9 WM; 12 TM)
    Effect: Causes target to Float.
    AKA Levitate (Tactics TM)
(Ripped from the F**** F****** spell list)

Lacking an immediately useful host, Phobic heads to the News Board due to its proximity to its current location.

Arte and phobic both visit the news board. They don't find that many people around, only passerby. The locals don't seem to mind a slime and blue moist rat walking around. You look at the news board and found the following:

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2020, 09:43:12 pm »

Phobic briefly looks over the notice board. Evidently, freedom of speech was valued in this realm. That, or nobody who cared noticed the two strongly contradicting messages.

Lacking an immediately useful host, Phobic heads over to the Guild.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2020, 11:39:44 pm »

"That's the point! An armor that gets to take all the damage is how an armor should function! It's a true man's way of fighting!" Gunhead trying to persuade the dwarf.

"I didna think of it like that. What a bright idea! Gimme tha magnet armor and gunboots. Dunno if the giant we're fighting got any metal but I'll think o' somthin to do with it."

He tax out the appropriate amount of coins, slamming them on the counter.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2020, 12:23:52 am »

(Tric, did you ask Supernerd if you can use the blue rat?)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2020, 01:05:35 am »

(The Blue Rat, which I can only assume is called a 'Pikablu' is definitely not a valid target.)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2020, 01:18:36 am »

(Ahh.  Thought it was unclear and waiting for the other player to consent or not.)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10