Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 122

Author Topic: BYOR 15: Game Over - Mafia Win (Kinda?)  (Read 111630 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 15: Day 3 - Rampage!
« Reply #1515 on: January 07, 2021, 07:19:19 pm »

Tric, I gave you the hat. Please confirm.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: January 07, 2021, 07:19:59 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
FallacyofUrist - 0 -
heydude6 - 1 - Nirur Torir*,
Leafsnail - 1 - Vector*,
Luckyowl - 0 -
Nirur Torir - 0 -
NJW2000 - 1 - Luckyowl*,
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 3 - TricMagic*, Leafsnail*, NJW2000*,
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 2 - FallacyofUrist, heydude6,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on January 07, 2021 at 19:00 CST (0 hours and 39 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: January 07, 2021, 07:23:13 pm »

This is true. Unvote.

Question becomes who to lynch in place though. Also important, who to delay tonight? It is very late in the day.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: January 07, 2021, 07:26:14 pm »

I gave my window to the dead ability away because it would be more useful to town attached to virtually anyone other than me, and I could confirm today that the dead are a town majority, so the "choose who gets to vote" part wasn't important.

I mostly have the ability to power up myself or other people. Anyone who has an inspect, a protect, literally anything else is more helpful to town in the hands of the dead.

Question becomes who to lynch in place though. Also important, who to delay tonight? It is very late in the day.

NJW or Leafsnail. Preferably vote Leafsnail, delay NJW.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: January 07, 2021, 07:27:06 pm »

I will vote NJW if we get two votes on them and I'm still alone on Leafsnail, though.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: January 07, 2021, 07:28:11 pm »

Or in case of a tie.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: January 07, 2021, 07:28:45 pm »

Well, I'm still around, ready to put in a last one if needs be. I still think we should lynch FoU - having seen how easy it is to get caught up in something and come to a false belief about what happened, I'm a bit more sceptical about Vec being scum. Still a lot of very weird stuff - the extremely quiet, no fanfare response to LO's largely ignored "inspect claim" just doesn't look right.

Aaand... I did make that last mistake about the post order, so NJW2000 it is :P
One wheel short of a wagon

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: January 07, 2021, 07:29:42 pm »

Removing Heydude removes a confimred vig, which can cause swing. But not really sure on that as we'd need to lynch mafia.

Juicebox and NQT both died of HP Loss. 4maskwolf was daykilled normally. Fal claims to be a cat with fries. But there is an important part. Webadict said he could go ahead and use the badge for an extra investigation, but Fal never did and went on record saying he didn't. Plus, when compared to Everyone here, he is conspicuously missing for whatever reason, laying low to avoid giving info?

Leafsnail for his lurking is likely better than NJQ, NT, or heydude for me. Heydude mostly so we have him on the last day.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: January 07, 2021, 07:30:00 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
FallacyofUrist - 0 -
Leafsnail - 1 - Vector*,
Luckyowl - 0 -
Nirur Torir - 0 -
NJW2000 - 2 - Luckyowl*, NJW2000*,
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 1 - Leafsnail*,
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 3 - TricMagic*, FallacyofUrist, heydude6,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on January 07, 2021 at 19:00 CST (0 hours and 29 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: January 07, 2021, 07:30:47 pm »

FallacyofUrist. Votecounts will come quick it seems. When was his last post?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: January 07, 2021, 07:31:50 pm »

Fine. I'm voting NJW2000 so that scum can't tie.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: January 07, 2021, 07:35:30 pm »

That kinda ruins pressure and doesn't work cause NJW could just remove the vote. What type of logic is that?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: January 07, 2021, 07:35:37 pm »

Removing Heydude removes a confimred vig, which can cause swing.
He refuses to defend his wifom, and is quite fixated on the idea that he would be a second kill on the scum team. Here, and again somewhere in his big post.
I made the very reasonable point that if I was mafia, I wouldn't be trying to pull a gambit in the first place. I wouldn't sacrifice half of my team's killing power for something this risky that could get me lynched. If my team needed to take out the confirmed town, I'd let them do it and personally go after someone else. I'd have an easier time justifying such a kill. You make the ridiculous strawman that I was going to claim the standard scum kill as my own, and then knock it down while pretending you owned me with facts and logic.

If he's scum, and has a second kill, then he needs to die today.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: January 07, 2021, 07:35:40 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
FallacyofUrist - 1 - TricMagic*,
Leafsnail - 0 -
Luckyowl - 0 -
Nirur Torir - 0 -
NJW2000 - 3 - Luckyowl*, NJW2000*, Vector*,
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 1 - Leafsnail*,
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 2 - FallacyofUrist, heydude6,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on January 07, 2021 at 19:00 CST (0 hours and 24 minutes remaining.)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: January 07, 2021, 07:37:01 pm »

That kinda ruins pressure and doesn't work cause NJW could just remove the vote. What type of logic is that?

That's a good point. Still, my vote is more effective on NJW than it is on Leafsnail right now.

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 122