Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 68331 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Truce Phase 3 didn't get good ratings last night
« Reply #600 on: December 05, 2020, 07:21:20 pm »

I used my stun bomb and didn't do a second night action.

My anti-tech field blocked two things, I don't know what. That's what I bought on Truce Phase 1. Nobody targeted me otherwise I think.

Field Report:
Rec Room didn't have anything interesting. There were noises in the Mining Operations but I didn't look. There's a Plasma Bomb rigged to blow up in the Power Room if somebody messes with it, this has to be Webadict's large tech. There's the hacking panel in the corridor which people probably wanted to work on during the Hunt Phase, my advice: buy an anti-tech field today if you want to do something at night. I can spot cash if you're Luckyowl or Shakerag. Anyway, I found Jim's mind shield and it was turned off, he did discard a mind shield. One of the bodies in the morgue was cut open (WTF), somebody looking for something inside of someone?

Can everyone claim what they did please?

Well there was a lot I tried to do but I got stun bombed.
Sorry, buy an anti-tech field.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 05, 2020, 07:46:44 pm »

I headed to mining ops as fast as possible, tried but failed to mind control ToonyMan to go check where I discarded my mind shield, shoot himself, and then lock himself in his room if he was still alive at that point, then got stun bombed in the mining ops airlock.

I had interactions with other players that I'll let them fill in.

Trust me, I will get one.

Anyway, I found Jim's mind shield and it was turned off, he did discard a mind shield.

He did!? No way!

One of the bodies in the morgue was cut open (WTF), somebody looking for something inside of someone?

Whose?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #602 on: December 05, 2020, 07:49:46 pm »

I stayed in my room with my plasma pistol at arm and ready for anyone who tried to bust in...and then I got stunned. But when I woke up my anti-tech field went off. Not sure what it was though.

and Yeah, I need some cash right now. That ATF was the only one I had, now I need a few of those.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 05, 2020, 07:52:15 pm »

How did you get stunned by the stun bomb if you have an anti-tech field?

and Yeah, I need some cash right now. That ATF was the only one I had, now I need a few of those.

Anti tech fields aren't consumables.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 05, 2020, 07:56:25 pm »

Anti tech fields aren't consumables.
oh seriously? I can use it again? that's dope.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 05, 2020, 07:59:06 pm »

Stun bomb is tech which you should have been protected against if you had an anti tech field.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 05, 2020, 08:06:12 pm »

Cool so let's kill Luckyowl, he's the one that's trying to oppose us.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 05, 2020, 08:16:13 pm »

I cut open the body during yesterday’s truce phase while looking for implanted tracking devices (there aren’t any). Meph didn’t specify which body in the flavour.

Last night I had my phone call. It got interrupted by stun, but I was able to get back to it when I recovered. My contact wants me take some pictures of a hard to reach area, so I need to acquire a camera, and a remote-controlled robot to mount it on (You can probably guess which one). On the bright side, we’d be able to use it explore the mines as well.

Before we get all kill crazy, let’s ask Meph if a stun bomb is blocked by anti-tech. Maybe he made a mistake.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 05, 2020, 08:19:48 pm »

Last night I had my phone call. It got interrupted by stun, but I was able to get back to it when I recovered. My contact wants me take some pictures of a hard to reach area, so I need to acquire a camera, and a remote-controlled robot to mount it on (You can probably guess which one). On the bright side, we’d be able to use it explore the mines as well.

Who's your mysterious contact?

On the bright side, we’d be able to use it explore the mines as well.

I have a space suit and can already get down there. I was going to explore the mines during the hunt phase but stunbomb.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 05, 2020, 08:35:23 pm »

Trying to oppose you? can you explain? What did I did to oppose you? staying in my room was opposing you?

anyways, Jim could you get to mining op, we need you to open it up with your hacking tools.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 05, 2020, 08:40:36 pm »

He thinks you lied about either getting stunned or having anti-tech, since having both happen at the same time should be impossible. He thinks you maybe did it to cover up some nefarious misdeed.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 05, 2020, 08:41:36 pm »

anyways, Jim could you get to mining op, we need you to open it up with your hacking tools.

Way ahead of you. I got down there during the last truce phase.

Trying to oppose you? can you explain? What did I did to oppose you? staying in my room was opposing you?

Stun bomb is tech which you should have been protected against if you had an anti tech field.

Answer this.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 05, 2020, 08:52:35 pm »

Yeah, the ATF protected me. Justa little mishap on my part. Also did anyone got an image of Momabo bot?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 05, 2020, 08:56:00 pm »

ToonyMan, can you spot me 50 KOR. So I can get a second ATF.

Meph: Is ATF consumable? Can I activate it again?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 05, 2020, 09:33:27 pm »

I headed to mining ops as fast as possible, tried but failed to mind control ToonyMan to go check where I discarded my mind shield, shoot himself, and then lock himself in his room if he was still alive at that point, then got stun bombed in the mining ops airlock.
Gee thanks. So that's why I didn't enter the Mining Operations because I heard you in it.

Trust me, I will get one.
Think of it this way, if everybody has an anti-tech field it will be difficult for someone to bullshit with us and cause problems. Such as mind controlling someone to attack someone else.

Anyway, I found Jim's mind shield and it was turned off, he did discard a mind shield.
He did!? No way!
I'm just paranoid okay. I'll eat my hat now since I'm running out of possible ways you could be against us.

One of the bodies in the morgue was cut open (WTF), somebody looking for something inside of someone?
Whose?
Don't know it didn't specific.

I cut open the body during yesterday’s truce phase while looking for implanted tracking devices (there aren’t any). Meph didn’t specify which body in the flavour.
There you go.

That would have been an interesting phone conversation:
"Hey so I need to ask you...*gets stunned for hours*...aboout that thing."
Glad you were able to complete it though.

ToonyMan, can you spot me 50 KOR. So I can get a second ATF.
Meph: Is ATF consumable? Can I activate it again?
Uuuuuh no I won't buy you a second Anti-Tech Field. Why are you lying about what you did last night?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 62