Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 68566 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Hunt Phase 1 is in progress
« Reply #450 on: November 30, 2020, 09:39:20 pm »

Alright, people, explain yourselves.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #451 on: November 30, 2020, 10:23:32 pm »

Meph: Can players kill more than one?

Jim Groovester: I didn't really do much during the hunting phase. However in my flavor text I took a stroll through hallway and saw a shadowy figured moving around, didn't really got a good look of them.  After that another advertisement flash before my eyes some sort of food commercial for Helocrite Food Blaster 5000! 
Not sure if it means anything.

Also the repair ship called, the whole sector that surrounds this station is being guarded by security ships with weapons. Sooo...yeah. I don't think we're going nowhere.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 30, 2020, 10:27:40 pm »

Shakerag: You still have your assassin bot on you?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 30, 2020, 10:28:21 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 30, 2020, 10:41:31 pm »

Not as a regular Night Kill action, but with some techs it is possible. Assassin Bot, for instance, does not use up the Exterminator's action to use.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 30, 2020, 10:52:37 pm »

Bounty Claims:
Webadict  claims a bounty on Caz.
ToonyMan claims a bounty on Webadict. 
Jim Groovester claims a bounty on Juicebox.
Shakerag claims a bounty on Luckyowl.
Luckyowl claims a bounty on Shakerag.
Caz claims a bounty on 4maskwolf .
4maskwolf claims a bounty on ToonyMan
IcyTea31 claims a bounty on Jim Groovester
Implied:
Juicebox has a bounty on heydude6
heydude6 has a bounty on IcyTea31

If we believe one kill per player than this leaves Heydude6, Caz, Jim Groovester, and Toonyman the most suspicious one. So I feel like you guys need to explain yourself a bit. I don't fully think that all 4 of you carried out the kill, but probably one or two of you did. Hopefully you guys can give an explanation.

Jim Groovester: Still planning on getting us out?
===============================================

Not as a regular Night Kill action, but with some techs it is possible. Assassin Bot, for instance, does not use up the Exterminator's action to use.

Thank you. This mean 3 people killed last night.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 30, 2020, 10:57:38 pm »

Jim Groovester: Jim Groovester. I just saw you ransanking Webadict's corspe. Could you explain what item you got from him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 30, 2020, 11:27:36 pm »

So I feel like you guys need to explain yourself a bit. I don't fully think that all 4 of you carried out the kill, but probably one or two of you did. Hopefully you guys can give an explanation.
I targeted Juicebox last night because I didn't believe Jim, somebody else was there but I don't know who. Unless that other person wants to claim I believe Jim killed Juicebox and is playing the game.

Jim Groovester: Jim Groovester. I just saw you ransanking Webadict's corspe. Could you explain what item you got from him.
Oh fuck, he is.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 30, 2020, 11:51:33 pm »

I was going to loot anybody who died at the end of the phase.

I got to TricMagic's corpse well before Luckyowl publicly announced he was going to do the same thing. I wish he hadn't said anything at all about it so that I could keep taking items from dead peoplel without anybody else knowing this was even possible.

Also, webadict said I could have all his stuff if he died.

So I feel like you guys need to explain yourself a bit. I don't fully think that all 4 of you carried out the kill, but probably one or two of you did. Hopefully you guys can give an explanation.
I targeted Juicebox last night because I didn't believe Jim, somebody else was there but I don't know who. Unless that other person wants to claim I believe Jim killed Juicebox and is playing the game.

This doesn't make any sense. If you didn't believe me why target juicebox, instead of me?

Oh fuck, he is.

Right, because I was completely bullshitting about the repair ship.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 01, 2020, 12:17:33 am »

Jim. The most natural thing for me to do is to expose you. I, do not have no knowledge of your plans. So you shouldn't be pissed off that I exposed you. It was only natural and nothing more. Of course this only leave more questions. Why didn't you want us to know what you were doing?  What did, Tric, Webadict had on them? At this point it's best to share your founding. But here's a hard one, Jim.

How much KOR do you really have?

ToonyMan: I agree with Jim, why kill Juicebox? But these exchange is quite interesting too.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 01, 2020, 12:35:56 am »

This doesn't make any sense. If you didn't believe me why target juicebox, instead of me?
ToonyMan: I agree with Jim, why kill Juicebox? But these exchange is quite interesting too.
Let me preface by saying I doubted either Jim or Juicebox would die unless there was a double target attempt.

By targeting Juicebox I wanted to confirm multiple things:
You've been gathering large sums of KOR for us, and if I can confirm soon you aren't the one that targeted Juicebox (which I notice you chose not to admit or deny in this post) then I could breathe a sigh of relief that you aren't here to play the game. If, on the other hand, you are the other person who targeted Juicebox, then you have at least 1,000 KOR now and are playing the game. Looting people in secret could go either way for me, but I need confirmation from someone else (or yourself) if you targeted Juicebox.

Oh fuck, he is.
Right, because I was completely bullshitting about the repair ship.
This is what I think if you're playing us: Cover story, which doesn't seem to matter anymore this Truce Phase because the repair ship is blocked. Speaking of which, we didn't all lose and blow up when Webadict was killed either did we? He lied with a cover story to try to protect himself. I didn't receive any KOR from Webadict, I don't know who killed him.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 01, 2020, 01:09:29 am »

I didn't kill juicebox. I was very tempted to, however.

This is what I think if you're playing us: Cover story, which doesn't seem to matter anymore this Truce Phase because the repair ship is blocked. Speaking of which, we didn't all lose and blow up when Webadict was killed either did we? He lied with a cover story to try to protect himself. I didn't receive any KOR from Webadict, I don't know who killed him.

Cover story for what? I couldn't have spent everybody's hard earned KOR on items because Luckyowl called the shop and confirmed that a ship was on the way and the purchase price for it, and what do you know a ship shows up at the start of the phase.

I'm still terribly unclear on what nefarious deeds you thought I was up to and how killing juicebox was supposed to expose them.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 01, 2020, 07:46:41 am »

Weird, the station didn't blow up.

“However, it has also come to our attention that someone tried to call in a repair ship to help you get off this station without finishing the show! Now, we can’t have that, can we? You’re all guilty and you’ll all have to play along or die. Mostly die, really, but we’re not letting someone get off this station that easily! I promise you that they’re already being intercepted by our security forces as we speak.”

And we're screwed.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 01, 2020, 09:38:22 am »

Affirmative, why?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 01, 2020, 01:11:59 pm »

I didn't kill juicebox. I was very tempted to, however.
Got it, nobody else is claiming so let's see what Heydude says at this point.

We have some more game players after all.

Weird, the station didn't blow up.
You killed 4mask and Webadict didn't you?

Affirmative, why?
We're in a really bad situation. I'm not sure a mass tech claim would even help us since the innocent people will reveal their trump cards while the game players will just lie.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 62