Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 68668 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Day 1 Sounds the Alarm
« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2020, 10:10:55 am »

How many KOR are you being paid for this?

It's over nine thousand.
This tbh.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 23, 2020, 10:13:38 am »

I'll bite and take the bait since no one else has, what the flip are you three talking about (Caz, 4mask, Webadict)? Laughing on the phone? How many KOR are you being paid for this?
Joking answers aside, the answers are “it’s an Intel exterminator thing, I don’t know what webadict’s response is about because he’s doing that thing where he pretends to be five things at once so I tuned it out” and “10000”.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 23, 2020, 10:27:36 am »

Toony doesn't know.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 23, 2020, 10:31:37 am »

The Monitor
heydude6: Jim Groovester, Luckyowl
Luckyowl: heydude6
webadict: Toonyman
No Lynch: Shakerag

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Today. (9ish hours). 1/10 votes to Shorten the day. 6/10 votes needed to Shorten.

And, no, neither myself nor roseheart are valid targets for anything in the game.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2020, 10:33:06 am »

Also, Toony, you can probably cut me some slack. Now that I know Tric flipped normally, I no longer believe I will flip anything but normally.

You're worrying about me making a plan at 2AM that involved me understanding two different mechanics that I didn't because I have never used them. I thought the Assassin bot was a Daykill because I have literally used it as one before--against you, no less--and I have never given away tech before.

Also, damn, Toony's vote is sticky.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 23, 2020, 10:48:43 am »

Okay clearly I didn't take intel if that's the laughing phone flavor text because apparently half the players took intel immediately and wasted their high tech slot instead of waiting a day to see it would be pointless, smart move.

Also, I'll claim now I have a hold-out blaster, so if I die overnight you'll know what happened.
While it's funny to WIFOM the scum I think it's better not to claim right now so if there's a scum team they're clueless what to do at night besides "plasma bomb Webadict".

Also, Toony, you can probably cut me some slack. Now that I know Tric flipped normally, I no longer believe I will flip anything but normally.
You're worrying about me making a plan at 2AM that involved me understanding two different mechanics that I didn't because I have never used them. I thought the Assassin bot was a Daykill because I have literally used it as one before--against you, no less--and I have never given away tech before.
Suuure.

Also, damn, Toony's vote is sticky.
Sticky like plasma.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 23, 2020, 10:54:58 am »

Wow I'm retarded, you get to pick another large tech after intel?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 23, 2020, 10:56:38 am »

webadict:
Do you still think the best course of action in this game is for everyone to die?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 23, 2020, 10:56:56 am »

Incorrect, you can choose your other techs after Intel. [Automated Message from a ghost.]

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 23, 2020, 10:57:21 am »

You do not.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 23, 2020, 10:58:38 am »

Incorrect, you can choose your other techs after Intel. [Automated Message from a ghost.]
Okay, good. I was confused over the wording. Thanks GhostMagic.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 23, 2020, 10:59:47 am »

I'm going to vote Luckyowl because unlike heydude6 he actually makes me suspicious.

His case on heydude6 feels bandwagony and forced and artificial, like he wanted to vote heydude6 but thought he needed a reason for doing so (he didn't) so he made some stuff up.

The Monitor
heydude6: Jim Groovester, Luckyowl
Luckyowl: heydude6
webadict: Toonyman
No Lynch: Shakerag

Yeah, let's figure this out. If people want to lynch somebody they should probably take a stand and if they want to no lynch they should probably make that clear. Not much time left.

Not that anybody's suggested doing it yet but I don't want to make a plan for N1.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 23, 2020, 11:05:09 am »

Toony doesn't know.
How would you know if you have a plasma bomb and not intel?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 23, 2020, 11:17:56 am »

I’m going to stick to my interpretation of the game and vote Toonyman. If my interpretation is wrong I don’t have any real control over my win/loss anyway.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2020, 11:21:05 am »

I'm going to vote Luckyowl because unlike heydude6 he actually makes me suspicious.

His case on heydude6 feels bandwagony and forced and artificial, like he wanted to vote heydude6 but thought he needed a reason for doing so (he didn't) so he made some stuff up.

I never really planned on voting Heydude6. It came around when he killed Tric. Which is a doppy thing to do but at the sametime a paranoid Termie thinking it will give him the needed flip.

If you want know the truth. Jim Groovester it's you. Who I wanted to vote. But I won't, until there's more efficient evidence against you. Which I'm glad everyone is going for a No lynch. I too will be for it. At the end we need more information as I said many post ago. All we're doing is throwing unproven theories. We need to be for certain that there is a dopp team and the only way we can confirm this. Is by having everyone present for the night game. That's why I was pissed off when Heydude ruined it all. Now we have one less "ally" thanks to him.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 62