Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 34173 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Day 3
« Reply #405 on: November 10, 2020, 06:43:09 pm »

I am utterly unconvinced anyone is mafia for sure. That's why I think we should be smart and use our roles in a coordinated fashion to determine it.

Smartest way to do that is lynching you. If you are town you would agree.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 10, 2020, 06:44:20 pm »

Well 4maskwolf told me that if the answer to that question is a no. Then that means the dopp tried to target web last night. He also said that it dammed Roseheart pointless N2 information.

and here is 4maskwolf whole arguement against Roseheart.

Alright fine I'll make webadict's case for him.

1. Roseheart's role is a much more powerful scum role than Juicebox's, so if Roseheart was scum it would make sense why the telepath was performing the NK (as compared to, say, someone like you, whose role requires no actions and would thus be a preferable killer for the dopps)
2. Roseheart refuses to provide N2 results as a role whose results are now irrelevant, which smacks of a scum who can't come up with a good fakeclaim (if I was roseheart I would have claimed investigating Caz)
3. Roseheart doesn't even appear to be reading the thread, pushing an agenda about how webadict is trying to lynch Caz next when webadict is Caz's staunchest defender and someone he actively confided in.
4. Even beyond the refusal to provide N2 results, Roseheart has just been really weird ever since Web accused him, and doesn't seem interested in finding scum so much as just not getting lynched. Even after web claimed something that was contrary to Roseheart's claim, Rose didn't start accusing or pushing him until Webadict basically demanded it.

On the off chance Roseheart isn't scum, I'd say Persus is the next most likely: his claims (protecting Juicebox then webadict) is a convenient claim for a dopp guard (actual actions: protecting Juicebox, attempting to kill webadict).

Thanks Lucky. And thanks 4maskwolf. I wanted Lucky to be sure that what I was saying wasn't just scum nonsense, but that I have an actual point.

Am I going insane or does roseheart still not get that there can be more than one of the same role (2 telepaths already) and that role has no bearing on alignment?
I... I don't know. I think they're arguing a different point. I think they assume we can confirm everyone if we just keep No Lynching forever? I sorta feel like they're in an alternate dimension where everything is 6 feet to the left.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #407 on: November 10, 2020, 06:44:33 pm »

Look, have I atleast proven there is sufficient room for doubt?

You know night 1 I investigated TricMagic.

You know night 2 I investigated Caz.

I'm not withholding anything now. And it would have been stupid to claim Mephansteras sent me an error without first verifying my role.

roseheart

The fact that you withheld an information like that makes you scumming.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 10, 2020, 06:45:23 pm »

I am utterly unconvinced anyone is mafia for sure. That's why I think we should be smart and use our roles in a coordinated fashion to determine it.
But, that's one of the scummiest things you can be right now is unconvinced. You literally have to think it's either me, Persus13, or TricMagic.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #409 on: November 10, 2020, 06:45:59 pm »

You being a Detective isn't the debate. You being a Doppelganger is.

It was exactly the debate.

Roseheart, I don't really believe you to be town. Two investigators, two telepaths, one medium, and my own role? Good chance of you or Caz being mafia, and Caz shouldn't have a reason to out their teammate.

TricMagic joined your bandwagon because of it. Without this fact it would not have had the momentum it had. So it obviously was extremely important, wouldn't you say?

That, and my withholding info, has been what this whole thing has been about! It's gone webadict, stop trying to beat a dead horse!
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 10, 2020, 06:47:26 pm »

Am I going insane or does roseheart still not get that there can be more than one of the same role (2 telepaths already) and that role has no bearing on alignment?

No, he already said I broke his trust because rles aren't alignment indicatiove.

Also, web already has said plan. Step 1 is to lynch you. Step 2 involves us guards doing our jobs. Step 3 involves lynching webadict. The 2nd and 3rd step don't count if you are the last dopp.

Nn0.

Your own quote of me is a psoition where caz has been confirmed town. You being a detective leads me to believe you to be dopp. Your actions don't help your case.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Day 3 - *Replacement requested*
« Reply #411 on: November 10, 2020, 06:48:59 pm »

That sounds interesting. I'll claim as Investigator.

Oh rose, sweetheart that you are, I'm going to skip a page of reading. I'm the Observant Guard. that puts the roles which can reveal alignment way over the limit for belief.

Underlined it. You being a detective does not help, it hurts.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #412 on: November 10, 2020, 06:50:26 pm »

The fact that you withheld an information like that makes you scumming.

I received the correction right after webadict called the inconsistency into question. For most of this game, I was not ever targeted for lynching. If I suddenly said, "no wait, an act of god got me off the hook" without having any evidence I was a detective then I would be lynched.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Day 3 - *Replacement requested*
« Reply #413 on: November 10, 2020, 06:51:55 pm »

Underlined it. You being a detective does not help, it hurts.
Why?
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 10, 2020, 06:55:28 pm »

Oh, I just got new info. Web was at rosehearts house last night, and is a sneak.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #415 on: November 10, 2020, 06:55:49 pm »

I'm getting pretty exhausted. I don't want to be a poor team player, but this parade has gone on long enough.

You each get 1 final question, then please, just do what you're going to do.

webadict
TricMagic
Caz
Luckyowl
Persus13

I'll answer after everyone posts.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 10, 2020, 06:57:23 pm »

Nothing you can say is useful at this point.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 10, 2020, 06:57:43 pm »

The roles are way to balanced towards town, dopps have almost no chance without a huge amount of luck. A detective is just what would let the dopps avoid that.

Also, I did make a list, and Persus is blue. I wonder why not pursue that for your reasoning?

I'll be going to bed now, but your case isn't there, you're just defending and trying to avert. But hiding was the wrong thing to do.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #418 on: November 10, 2020, 06:57:48 pm »

I will not say what I did N2 until D4. I will however produce a good reason for not doing so.

ROSEHEART: Why did you thought the information collected on N2 needed to be postpone until D4?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 10, 2020, 06:59:27 pm »

I'm getting pretty exhausted. I don't want to be a poor team player, but this parade has gone on long enough.

You each get 1 final question, then please, just do what you're going to do.

webadict
TricMagic
Caz
Luckyowl
Persus13

I'll answer after everyone posts.
Would you have still tried to kill me on N2 if you had the correct information that I was a Sneak?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38