Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 38

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 34046 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Day 3 - *Replacement requested*
« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2020, 06:56:43 pm »

The Mountaineer grabs a few bear claws, being a favorite of his.

"So, I suppose the dopp decided not to do anything, outside any claims otherwise. Any information today?"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Night 2 - *Replacement requested*
« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2020, 07:02:58 pm »

The Mountaineer grabs a few bear claws, being a favorite of his.

"So, I suppose the dopp decided not to do anything, outside any claims otherwise. Any information today?"

Oh, I don't believe that for a second.

Isn't that right, roseheart?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2020, 07:03:15 pm »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2020, 07:04:34 pm »

Sorry, I admit that was a cruel trick by me. But, if you'd like to reveal the magic, I'll let you do the honors, rose.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2020, 07:05:32 pm »

Oh, and since I'm already on a triple kill for posts, I'd like everyone to role claim immediately. I'll explain why afterward.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2020, 07:11:03 pm »

My role is Medium, which all you already know.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 09, 2020, 07:16:47 pm »

My role is Medium, which all you already know.
Oh, for sure, you're cleared, Lucky. Like, there's literally no way you could possibly be a Doppelganger. Caz is also cleared for the same reason. If either of you were scum, you'd be the greatest player known to man, and you would've just (to use a recent term) marinated the fuck out of all of us, and honestly, I'd say either of you would deserve the win. I would be flabbergasted, honestly because that would've been one hell of a bus.

The only remaining people are roseheart, IronyOwl, and TricMagic... and me, of course. But I'll go last, if'n y'all don't mind. I promise, it'll be worth it.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #292 on: November 09, 2020, 07:40:28 pm »

Not sure what makes me a target webadict.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 09, 2020, 07:45:57 pm »

Not sure what makes me a target webadict.
Would you like to claim, or are you pleading the fifth?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #294 on: November 09, 2020, 07:49:28 pm »

I'm not particularly motivated to reveal my role outright. But I have actually already revealed it to people I trust, who I will also not point out.

Since we are getting into the nitty gritty of a smaller game, I'll be holding my cards, be they good or bad pretty tightly, thank you very much.

I'm not going to be counter claiming webadict, because I can kind of guess what's going on. I just propose to them to rethink the reasons why they might have obtained the "evidence" they may be referring to. There's a pretty solid town reason to have it.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #295 on: November 09, 2020, 07:56:37 pm »

Webadict: which house did you watched over? If you did that is. One thing that bugs me about you is that You always like to claim one role and then another.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 09, 2020, 07:58:41 pm »

I'm not particularly motivated to reveal my role outright. But I have actually already revealed it to people I trust, who I will also not point out.

Since we are getting into the nitty gritty of a smaller game, I'll be holding my cards, be they good or bad pretty tightly, thank you very much.

I'm not going to be counter claiming webadict, because I can kind of guess what's going on. I just propose to them to rethink the reasons why they might have obtained the "evidence" they may be referring to. There's a pretty solid town reason to have it.
I disagree, and I'm willing to explain why.

1. We have ONE remaining Doppelganger, so withholding your role information now is pretty much insanity. Times a million.
2. I pretty much HAVE to claim today, for reasons I will explain in a bit. However, it would behoove use for you three that haven't claimed yet to do so, and the most obvious reason is because there's ONE Doppelganger remaining.
3. If you DO NOT CLAIM, I will advocate for your lynch, no matter what, making it a very un-Town thing to do. If you are Town, it would make no sense to not claim. BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY ONE DOPPELGANGER.

I will start with an easy question if you'd like: Can we agree that Caz and Luckyowl are 100% likely to be Town?

Webadict: which house did you watched over? If you did that is. One thing that bugs me about you is that You always like to claim one role and then another.
Lucky, I see your question, but I would like to postpone answering at this moment. Is that alright with you? Technically, you could ask me to do anything, and I'd be forced to, but if you could extend some trust to me, I'm going try to bring the number of suspects down to 2, if possible. It just requires the remainder to claim.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #297 on: November 09, 2020, 08:14:35 pm »

I will start with an easy question if you'd like: Can we agree that Caz and Luckyowl are 100% likely to be Town?

What was the reason for Caz?

Lucky, I see your question, but I would like to postpone answering at this moment. Is that alright with you? Technically, you could ask me to do anything, and I'd be forced to, but if you could extend some trust to me, I'm going try to bring the number of suspects down to 2, if possible. It just requires the remainder to claim.

That sounds interesting. I'll claim as Investigator. I guess I'd have liked to have claimed after the others that haven't yet did so. But I am pro this plan(and wouldn't be able to explain not claiming without implying). If Owl dies I'd like to be protected unless someone has something better. If webadict is Mafia then this stunt should atleast be fun to watch.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 09, 2020, 08:24:44 pm »

What was the reason for Caz?
I'm not sure if you saw Day 2, but I did. Caz is part of the reason juicebox was lynched. Also, Caz has even more reason for being Town that will be explained after the remaining claims.

That sounds interesting. I'll claim as Investigator. I guess I'd have liked to have claimed after the others that haven't yet did so. But I am pro this plan(and wouldn't be able to explain not claiming without implying). If Owl dies I'd like to be protected unless someone has something better. If webadict is Mafia then this stunt should atleast be fun to watch.
And who did you target for Nights 1 and 2? If you correctly identify someone that hasn't claimed yet, you'll pretty much confirm yourself. I realize that's a harsh penalty to put on you, but I have a good reason for it. But, your current claim does make me suspect you even more.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 09, 2020, 08:27:03 pm »

If webadict is Mafia then this stunt should atleast be fun to watch.
Man, if I could pull this off as Mafia, I'd ascend past the kingship and head straight to godhood. Alas, I don't believe I could've pulled this off as Mafia, so, I apologize for it.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 38