Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 34031 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Day 3
« Reply #375 on: November 10, 2020, 05:46:00 pm »

Mephansteras: If a guard and a killing role both target a sneak who isn't home, does the guard get attacked.
No. Since the Sneak isn't attacked, the Guard's ability never activates.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 10, 2020, 05:46:18 pm »

Mephansteras: If a guard and a killing role both target a sneak who isn't home, does the guard get attacked.

No. The kill is cancelled (rather than prevented), so the guard's ability isn't triggered.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #377 on: November 10, 2020, 05:46:58 pm »

Sure. Who is the last Doppelganger?
I don't know. I feel you are the most dangerous if you are.
That answer isn't good enough. You need to find the last Doppelganger.
Neither is that reply, one you were the one I was bringing attention to. Of the two of us, you have the most clear path to victory.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 10, 2020, 05:47:53 pm »

If webadict is dopp, what's the explanation for no kill last night?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #379 on: November 10, 2020, 05:51:28 pm »

If webadict is dopp, what's the explanation for no kill last night?
Only the mafia knows. What is the significance of this question?
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #380 on: November 10, 2020, 05:53:52 pm »

Well 4maskwolf told me that if the answer to that question is a no. Then that means the dopp tried to target web last night. He also said that it dammed Roseheart pointless N2 information.

and here is 4maskwolf whole arguement against Roseheart.

Alright fine I'll make webadict's case for him.

1. Roseheart's role is a much more powerful scum role than Juicebox's, so if Roseheart was scum it would make sense why the telepath was performing the NK (as compared to, say, someone like you, whose role requires no actions and would thus be a preferable killer for the dopps)
2. Roseheart refuses to provide N2 results as a role whose results are now irrelevant, which smacks of a scum who can't come up with a good fakeclaim (if I was roseheart I would have claimed investigating Caz)
3. Roseheart doesn't even appear to be reading the thread, pushing an agenda about how webadict is trying to lynch Caz next when webadict is Caz's staunchest defender and someone he actively confided in.
4. Even beyond the refusal to provide N2 results, Roseheart has just been really weird ever since Web accused him, and doesn't seem interested in finding scum so much as just not getting lynched. Even after web claimed something that was contrary to Roseheart's claim, Rose didn't start accusing or pushing him until Webadict basically demanded it.

On the off chance Roseheart isn't scum, I'd say Persus is the next most likely: his claims (protecting Juicebox then webadict) is a convenient claim for a dopp guard (actual actions: protecting Juicebox, attempting to kill webadict).

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 10, 2020, 05:59:12 pm »

Alright. This is pissing me off.

Ask one simple sentence per person, and I will respond to it.

no lynch

I find it fun that this comes from me targeting a Sneak-claim I chose to chance. So a question becomes us. Why did you target webadict night 2?

nin.

You say that, but from what I recall you targeted me for investigation night one. Given the fluff, what did you find in my house?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #382 on: November 10, 2020, 05:59:16 pm »

I don't think anything wolf has to say, is worthwhile evidence I am scum.

I'm not making any pushes because I am green and warry of agendas, and litterally, physically can't keep up with how this thread has been.

This pace we are going at now is nice. No question is off the table, and I will come out with any theory against me refuted or with any option to refute it.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #383 on: November 10, 2020, 06:00:09 pm »

You say that, but from what I recall you targeted me for investigation night one. Given the fluff, what did you find in my house?

I met your dog. Good boy.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 10, 2020, 06:02:04 pm »

Well, that probably confirms his investigative ability. But damns him if webadict isn't pulling another ploy with role claims. As is, if rose is town, webadict is next on the list.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 10, 2020, 06:03:00 pm »

Actually, it's a girl, but yes.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 10, 2020, 06:05:23 pm »

I was the one in the Attic, rose. :)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 10, 2020, 06:06:14 pm »

The whole game of mafia is figuring out the alignment of players by their actions, arguments and available facts.

There is a good reason why there would be no kill if roseheart is dopp (webadict hid, and his claim d1 made him a very likely target)

No good reason why webadict wouldn't have killed, that I can see.

The roles as they are seem insanely townsided to me though. Theres probably an alien or something horrible coming around the corner.

Also why are we still wondering if roseheart is confirmed as a detective, i already investigated him and told for that even tho he couldnt claim his own role name correctly.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 10, 2020, 06:09:18 pm »

The whole game of mafia is figuring out the alignment of players by their actions, arguments and available facts.

There is a good reason why there would be no kill if roseheart is dopp (webadict hid, and his claim d1 made him a very likely target)

No good reason why webadict wouldn't have killed, that I can see.

The roles as they are seem insanely townsided to me though. Theres probably an alien or something horrible coming around the corner.

Also why are we still wondering if roseheart is confirmed as a detective, i already investigated him and told for that even tho he couldnt claim his own role name correctly.
Wait, then you saw me in roseheart's house, right?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 10, 2020, 06:09:59 pm »

Actually, it's a girl, but yes.

And this confirms webadict was there, she is a good girl.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38