Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 34029 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Day 3
« Reply #360 on: November 10, 2020, 05:06:14 pm »

There's no town exclusive roles.

Also you still didn't claim your n2 action roseheart.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 10, 2020, 05:08:17 pm »

Ok, so, what are the reasons people are lynching me? What makes me stand out over your next best pick?
1. You are not Luckyowl or Caz. Instantly, this should make everyone suspicious but those two.
2. You withheld information from the massclaim, and still continue to do so.
3. You can confirm my role, but don't.
4. You are advocating for a No Lynch while suspecting no one.

I don't know if there's anymore that I need to provide?

Oh wait, there's now more.
5. You just suspected Caz, who is at least partially responsible for the lynch on juicebox. Additionally, Caz knew I was a Sneak, and would thus have killed someone else last Night.

So far I heard some consider Caz and I on equal grounds for suspicion, but they reacted to the juicebox reveal before me. I wasn't even online, and as far as I can tell it was the 100% obvious thing to do.
Caz accurately called the role of juicebox, which nullified their fakeclaim. It isn't about reacting first. They reacted with completely Town information that resulted in a lynch of a Doppelganger. It isn't really about the time that they did it in. It's just that it is a thing that happened. It is a literal fact, that cannot be disputed. What you could argue is that Caz did it to bus their teammate, so that they would look like Town, and honestly, maybe they did. But, that's just so far down the list of possibilities, that I'm not going to entertain it at the moment, because it's so much more likely that you are the last Doppelganger. By a lot. If they did so, then we'll have to argue that Tomorrow. But, I just don't think that's possible.

Webadict claimed they could tie everything up in a nice bow if we cooperated, but that isn't what happened. I gave up TricMagic under the assumption that we'd have our killer, possibly Webadict themselves if their claim was not backed up...which it was not. Things are muddier than ever, and I regret helping regardless of their intentions. A scum webadict has far too much to gain while the narrative is Caz and I are primary suspects. I regret underestimating their gift of gab to spin their failure.
I did tie it up. I am a Sneak. I was targeted with the kill last Night. Since I was hidden at your house, I was unable to be targeted, resulting in no kill Today. I also covered my fakeclaim by explaining to Caz why I did so, because I believed they were Town. I could've also done so to Luckyowl, but I will admit that I was unsure if they could keep it a secret.

The one person who can confirm my role is you. And you still don't. I'm not exactly sure how much neater the conspiracy can be.

The narrative IS NOT CAZ AND YOU. It has NEVER INVOLVED CAZ. CAZ IS NOT SUSPICIOUS. I have argued the exact opposite of that point. Caz is the second person to counter juicebox. That makes them the second most likely to be Town.

TricMagic has betrayed my trust, though I gave it to them under false assumptions. I believed their role was town exclusive. It is not.
Your goal isn't to make enemies. Your goal is to find the last Doppelganger.

Want to know a secret? That's my goal, too.

No role is Town exclusive. I think that was a mistaken belief by Tric. There can be two Town Detectives. But, there can also be one Town Detective and one Doppelganger Detective. It's why I actually care very little about your role. Your role gave some credence to your actions for N1, but... juicebox killed on N1. What did you do N2?

Meanwhile very little attention has been given to anyone else, and if the scum is not myself, or those I've mentioned then they are flying totally under the radar.
This is your opportunity to bring their suspicious behavior to light. This is your chance to find the last Doppelganger. If you want to come up with a plan that covers all possibilities, be my guest. But, I don't think you have a plan other than "Stay alive one more Day."

More information at this point would be a good thing. I copy Luckyowl's vote as they are confirmed town and have access to the most information with deadchat, but will otherwise recommend no Lynch.

If you are protown, you should let Owl decide.
((Just a heads-up: Conditional votes don't work in this game.))

Here's the thing. I don't really give a shit that Lucky is Town. I only see you trying to avoid getting lynched. You need to find the Doppelganger. And you really have three choices:
1. It's me. Seems like you can prove I was lying about N1 with your role, right? There's your evidence!
2. It's Persus13. Seems like you can prove I was telling the truth about N1 with your role, right?
3. It's TricMagic. I wonder what you could prove about N1 and someone's role?

The point is that, you have information, and you're trying to hold it over the Town's head to get one more Day out of yourself. And like, first of all, why??? And second of all, uh, for real? WHY?

I want you to find the Doppelganger. Who is your #1 suspect??? Why are they your #1 suspect? Show why they're a Doppelganger.

Oh, and stop hiding the information. If you want to follow Luckyowl's example... reveal it all.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 10, 2020, 05:12:21 pm »

Ok, so, what are the reasons people are lynching me? What makes me stand out over your next best pick?

Failing to claim. Everyone else managed to.

some consider Caz and I on equal grounds for suspicion,
Webadict claimed they could tie everything up in a nice bow if we cooperated, but that isn't what happened. I gave up TricMagic under the assumption that we'd have our killer, possibly Webadict themselves if their claim was not backed up...which it was not. Things are muddier than ever, and I regret helping regardless of their intentions. A scum webadict has far too much to gain while the narrative is Caz and I are primary suspects. I regret underestimating their gift of gab to spin their failure.

TricMagic has betrayed my trust, though I gave it to them under false assumptions. I believed their role was town exclusive. It is not.

So its webadict, tricmagic AND me? Lol

if the scum is not myself

Not showing much confidence there.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #363 on: November 10, 2020, 05:14:16 pm »

As there are literally 4 people voting for me, the scum would be stupid to kill tonight, which would reveal I don't have a kill intent and fofeit me as cover, a very bad idea.

This means there will be no kill tonight, and I can varify Caz and they can check me.

And yes, I will also have to produce my reasons for not sharing my N2 action. You will have no deaths tonight, my N2 action, and any other new information. Tomorrow, if I live.

Kill me and the Dopp has no reason not to kill someone tonight.

Tomorrow will be better for lynching.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 10, 2020, 05:15:41 pm »

I find it fun that this comes from me targeting a Sneak-claim I chose to chance. So a question becomes us. Why did you target webadict night 2?

nin.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 10, 2020, 05:18:20 pm »

As there are literally 4 people voting for me, the scum would be stupid to kill tonight, which would reveal I don't have a kill intent and fofeit me as cover, a very bad idea.

This means there will be no kill tonight, and I can varify Caz and they can check me.

And yes, I will also have to produce my reasons for not sharing my N2 action. You will have no deaths tonight, my N2 action, and any other new information. Tomorrow, if I live.

This is crap logic. If you die then dopp won't kill because they want to use you as cover? Lol wut

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 10, 2020, 05:19:15 pm »

More information at this point would be a good thing. I copy Luckyowl's vote as they are confirmed town and have access to the most information with deadchat, but will otherwise recommend no Lynch.

There is no conditional voting in this game. This vote will not be tallied.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 10, 2020, 05:22:59 pm »

I doubt this is going anywhere productive.

shorten for fastest paranormal game in history?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #368 on: November 10, 2020, 05:24:30 pm »

Alright. This is pissing me off.

Ask one simple sentence per person, and I will respond to it.

no lynch
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 10, 2020, 05:26:54 pm »

I will admit, you are incredibly stubborn, and that that will work on Luckyowl. But, it won't work on me. And I hope that I've hammered that home to the remaining people that it shouldn't be tolerated. Your life is not worth more than this Town.

If I let you live Today, I will have besmirched 4maskwolf's memory. I will have toyed with the Mafia Gods, desecrated their temples.

I wanted to give roseheart a chance to argue it. It seems unfair to not. I will be the last player to Shorten this one, because this is a great learning opportunity for them.

Alright. This is pissing me off.

Ask one simple sentence per person, and I will respond to it.

no lynch
Sure. Who is the last Doppelganger?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #370 on: November 10, 2020, 05:36:28 pm »

I don't know. I feel you are the most dangerous if you are.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #371 on: November 10, 2020, 05:40:34 pm »

I find it fun that this comes from me targeting a Sneak-claim I chose to chance. So a question becomes us. Why did you target webadict night 2?
I did not target webadict on any night.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 10, 2020, 05:44:08 pm »

I don't know. I feel you are the most dangerous if you are.
That answer isn't good enough. You need to find the last Doppelganger.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #373 on: November 10, 2020, 05:44:20 pm »

Hey buddy, after me they are coming for you.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #374 on: November 10, 2020, 05:45:05 pm »

Mephansteras: If a guard and a killing role both target a sneak who isn't home, does the guard get attacked.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38