Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 38

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 34248 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Day 2 - *Replacement requested*
« Reply #225 on: November 08, 2020, 09:26:56 am »

TricMagic, I find it interesting that one of the people that was suspicious of you ended up getting killed. Mind telling us what your night action was?

You're going to have to give me a bit for the GM to answer a question of mine.

Meanwhile, I do find your accusation interesting. What did you do last night if you are the vig? Of course, the main issue I have with this is the roles are becoming increasingly convoluted.

As for what I did last night, I targeted Webadict. I don't really want to give anything else until my question is answered.

I'll note that an argument could have been made of Luckyowl lying, but you accuse me instead.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 08, 2020, 10:15:58 am »

I have a kill intention because I am a human vigilante.

juicebox you are not a human vigilante.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 08, 2020, 10:21:17 am »

LAL my peeps

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 08, 2020, 10:23:36 am »

So, going off the assumption that juicebox is scum, I am willing to actually assume you are more likely to be Town, Tric, especially because I believe that you are still an investigatory role.

Juicebox had spent a majority of their time voting for you and interacting with you, 4maskwolf, Luckyowl, and I, one post each interacting with roseheart and Persus13, and zero posts interacting with Caz. Thus, I'd like to be more suspicious of those three going forward. It's certainly possible that they'd vote you as a scum partner, but my inclination is that 4mask also did not think you were particularly scummy enough to deal with at the moment.

But, my scumlist is basically half the Town, and that's not really good enough. So, I'm willing to give Persus13 some room for doubt, since I appear to be in the minority for that one, and really, I'm hoping they are killed at Night so I won't have to worry about them at all. I have like no reads on Caz because they aren't here, but roseheart still concerns me because I feel like they are consistently hidden in the background.

Also, I'd be willing to full claim. After juicebox, naturally.
Generally speculating on the night kill leads to a lot of WIFOM, but I agree with your second assertion that they took out 4mask to be rid of a stronger player.

Luckyowl: Who did 4maskwolf visit last night, and what was that person's goal?

Juicebox: Its been awhile since you posted. Who are you most suspicious of going into Day 2? What are your thoughts on the D1 no lynch?

I spoke to 4maskwolf just now, and he told me that Juicebox had a 'kill' intention. So my answer will be Juicebox, Persus 13.

I have a kill intention because I am a human vigilante.
Who did you kill last night then?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 08, 2020, 10:25:58 am »

so juicebox killed 4maskwolf and i have VERY CONVINCING REASONING. if i actually understand this game correctly, which is a 50/50. but serious no he did it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 08, 2020, 10:30:54 am »

Sigh, I would have preferred to hear that after juicebox responded to my question.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2020, 10:37:43 am »

You know, that Sneak role is annoying... Webadict, you can confirm being a Sneak, no other role? No maybes.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 08, 2020, 10:41:55 am »

Right now we have a Telepath confirmed. Supposed Medium, Supposed Vigilante. Likely Sneak. How in the world do these roles make sense for a balanced game? In vacuum, I could see these three being fine, but my role tips the balance into incredulousness.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 08, 2020, 10:42:55 am »

Right now we have a Telepath confirmed. Supposed Medium, Supposed Vigilante. Likely Sneak. How in the world do these roles make sense for a balanced game? In vacuum, I could see these three being fine, but my role tips the balance into incredulousness.

I thought Meph randomised it.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 08, 2020, 10:43:12 am »

Also juicebox isn't a vigilante ;)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 08, 2020, 10:45:31 am »

Hence supposed. And meant 4,  not three.

Note that while I'll generally just go with whatever it spits out, I may make modifications to the set-up in order to make a more interesting game or to test out a specific feature. Also note that I will intentionally mess or not mess with stuff just to screw up anyone depending on the Gambler's Fallacy.

Caz, I'd like to hear why you think he isn't.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 08, 2020, 10:53:13 am »

Juicebox, why did you target 4maskwolf last Night, then?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 08, 2020, 10:55:05 am »

Oh, also, Luckyowl, could you confirm for ys that you are Medium. Please have 4maskwolf repeat the phrase I sent him via PM.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 08, 2020, 10:56:34 am »

Oh, also, Luckyowl, could you confirm for ys that you are Medium. Please have 4maskwolf repeat the phrase I sent him via PM.

So not a Sneak then..

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 08, 2020, 10:58:53 am »

I highly recommend not trying to outguess Meph on that front. Paranormal is a fairly role and power heavy game. Just look at any of the previous Paranormals where there's a large number of power roles.

Also none of the roles we have are confirmed aside from 4mask's. Its still possible for people to be lying.

So not a Sneak then..
How does that mean Webadict isn't a Sneak?
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 38