Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: A Slime's Life  (Read 8073 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Slime's Life
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2020, 01:23:00 am »

"What kind of things can we craft?"
Squish also explores to the south as well.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2020, 05:19:00 am »

Look for materials
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2020, 07:57:00 am »

Ciell attempts to climb a tree to have a look around for more points of interest.

If not climbing all day, try to keep up with the explorers of the south.
"Hey, don't leave me behind!"

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2020, 09:19:31 am »

"Is there anything easy to catch and eat to the south, or in the humans lands?"
Edit: note that we are smaller than a grown person's hand at start.
"I'm sure you can find a beetle colony or something(while it is not said you can eat plants, that is how you passively grow by eating the plants under you)."

"Anything you can think of, if you have dissassembled it(aka eaten it) it is easier to craft."
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2020, 09:00:08 pm »

go forth to consume beetles and grow stronger!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2020, 12:01:05 am »

Is this game still a thing? I would have thought it would have updated several times by now...
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2020, 01:16:56 am »

Is this game still a thing? I would have thought it would have updated several times by now...
It is. I'll update tomorrow.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2020, 12:30:32 pm »

Already the group starts to split up.

Turn 2:
Plort decided to explore to the south.
After talking with the elder for a bit Plort goes and explores south, he sees a group of Goblins(44).

Squish also explores to the south as well.
Squish also explores south with Plort after talking with the elder, he sees a group of bees(167).

Look for materials
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Stretch looks around for materials and finds some pebbles(93).

Ciell attempts to climb a tree to have a look around for more points of interest.

If not climbing all day, try to keep up with the explorers of the south.
"Hey, don't leave me behind!"
Ciell tries to climb a tree and gets to the first branch and sees an Orc in the distance. He then notices that some of the others have begun to leave and jumps from the tree to catch up with them.

go forth to consume beetles and grow stronger!
Chunky goes and find some beetles(598). He eats 28 of them and grows 0.28cm3 on top of his normal growth.

Plort: 10.02cm3; 0.2 essence
Squish: 10.02cm3; 0.2 essence
Stretch: 10.02cm3; 0.2 essence
Ciell: 10.01cm3; 0.2 essence
Chunky: 10.29cm3; 0.2 essence

You do not have to fight enemies if they do not know you are there. Considering you are a tiny you are unseen.
Also please have atleast your name in your action post, as well as have your actions bold.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2020, 03:21:00 pm »

Plort
Deciding that messing with fourty four goblins was a bad idea, Plort went to explore east from its current location in search of easier prey.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2020, 03:30:08 pm »

Ciell stealthily sneaks toward the Orc that it saw.
At this size, keeping low to the ground is default travel mode. 8)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2020, 09:08:37 pm »

Chunky uses his elasticity to snag up and devour as many beetles as He can, then goes to regroup with one of the others.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 12:16:58 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2020, 03:57:53 am »

That's a lot of  bees, that many bees might kill me so I'm not messing with them.
Squish moves away from the bees and looks on the ground for things to eat.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2020, 05:11:35 pm »

Stretch rolls in some pebbles, trying to get the to stick like armor

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2020, 10:21:46 pm »

Turn 3:
Plort
Deciding that messing with fourty four goblins was a bad idea, Plort went to explore east from its current location in search of easier prey.
Plort finds 88 flies, of which he got 19 of them and grows 0.19cm3 extra.

Ciell stealthily sneaks toward the Orc that it saw.
At this size, keeping low to the ground is default travel mode. 8)
At this point Ciell is within a meter of the Orc, which hasn't noticed his yet.

Chunky uses his elasticity to snag up and devour as many beetles as He can, then goes to regroup with one of the others.
Chunky snags hundreds of beetles and looses count of how many he eats. Though he feels himself grow by about 1/3 of his size(3.35cm3). After that nice meal Chunky finds Stretch nearby covered in pebbles.

That's a lot of  bees, that many bees might kill me so I'm not messing with them.
Squish moves away from the bees and looks on the ground for things to eat.
Squish finds some beetles(592) and looses count of the number he eats. Though feels himself grow by about 2/5 of his size(4.1cm3).

Stretch rolls in some pebbles, trying to get the to stick like armor
Stretch was able to get 56 pebbles to attach to him, gaining pebble armor(56 temp health, you will loose 10% a turn down to 10X your stickiness).

Plort: 10.23cm3; 0.3 essence
Squish: 14.14cm3; 0.3 essence
Stretch: 10.04cm3; 0.3 essence
Ciell: 10.02cm3; 0.3 essence
Chunky: 13.6cm3; 0.3 essence

Those where some good rolls for you all. Squish is close to getting another stat point. You all are within a turn of each other.
Player Position Map:
   | ChSq |
   | CiSt  |  Pl
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 11:27:54 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2020, 11:55:38 pm »

Plort
Plort continues east, with the intention of finding more food.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8