Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: test adventure 02 (isg, but more like sg)  (Read 6717 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: test adventure 02 (isg, but more like sg)
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2020, 04:18:18 am »

I think we should wait to do that kind of thing until we've blown up all of the mafia guys so they don't get suspicious and release the virus before we can nuke it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2020, 06:28:17 am »

I think we should wait to do that kind of thing until we've blown up all of the mafia guys so they don't get suspicious and release the virus before we can nuke it.
Still good to train them in it so when we need to do it, we’ll have people who know how

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2020, 10:23:36 am »

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2020, 02:17:19 pm »

You made an immediate pilgrimage to the ruins of Port Poygla, to CONSUME THE GAMMA RAYS and gain their power!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2020, 07:15:06 pm »

You made an immediate pilgrimage to the ruins of Port Poygla, to CONSUME THE GAMMA RAYS and gain their power!

In case this gets done anyways, before leaving, have our construction build a research center for Scio, as well as have employees begin researching within the center when it’s built

Send emails to anyone nearby that isn’t employed that we are looking for researchers
Have anyone who accepts the research requests go to Scio’s research center

Send the newly hired ninjas to the Burger Prince restaurant to learn who is blackmailed and who is an active member of the International Mafia
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 08:51:41 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2020, 06:17:42 am »

+1 Being the ruler of a massive company is boring lets go back to what we were doing before, like hypnotizing people with our underpants dancing and absorbing radiation.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2020, 12:20:11 pm »

Had we not become the owner of Clamazon, Scio wouldn’t have existed. With the resources of the company, we will have a better shot at destroying the International Mafia and the Fixadian dictatorship we just learned about

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2020, 10:20:35 am »

Bu here's the question do we care about theses things and are they really our problem, because even if we stop the dictator and the mafia, there's always going to be more of them to take their places.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2020, 01:14:24 pm »

I care. Also, instead of firing the cloud worshippers, we could have transferred them to more useful jobs. We need to get the research center built for Scio, in case we don’t return

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2020, 04:03:26 am »

Giving cult members new jobs doesn't remove the fact that their a cult, also is Scio the AI and if so why does it need a research center why can't it use books or something cheaper.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2020, 06:37:52 am »

Giving cult members new jobs doesn't remove the fact that their a cult, also is Scio the AI and if so why does it need a research center why can't it use books or something cheaper.
Yes Scio’s the AI. We’re giving Scio a research center because s/he/it/they asked for one. Plus reading books won’t be the same as doing experiments and testing out hypotheses.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2020, 06:40:59 am »

But reading books could tell you that you don't need to do that experiment as it has already been done thus saving time to look in to other areas.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2020, 06:44:12 am »

But reading books could tell you that you don't need to do that experiment as it has already been done thus saving time to look in to other areas.
And there would be experiments that haven’t been done. That’s what the research center is for. Remember, we game Scio access to the Internet so s/he/they know what has and hasn’t been done experiment-wise

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2020, 03:55:41 am »

So whats to stop it from going to a research center through the internet and staying there instead of waiting for us to get a hold of one?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2020, 04:10:45 am »

If we build one for Scio, he/she/it won’t have to try hacking into an existing one and potentially getting damaged or terminated. We should build one for Scio, so Scio has a place to do research in safety, a place to call its/his/her own.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8