Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: test adventure 02 (isg, but more like sg)  (Read 6715 times)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
Re: test adventure 02 (isg)
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2020, 02:02:34 am »

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2020, 03:15:24 am »

We must go to our office in the building and place a porcelain throne in the center of it so shit sit on it and judge everyone that enters, then look through our email to find any funny ones.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2020, 08:06:12 am »

Reply to the lazy procrastinators and tell them
“If you wish to work here, each of you has to mention skills you have other than procrastinating, so we can place you in useful jobs that help the company instead of simply draining money away”

To the janitor of the lighthouse
“thank you for explaining. This is helpful. If you have ideas on how lighthouses can be improved, run the ideas by me”

To the cloud worshipper
“If I may ask, what have the clouds done to cause you to worship them? Have they performed miracles? If so, what kind? If the clouds have minds, do they share a connected cloud mind, or are they individuals? If clouds are the only reality, then are we clouds?”

Scroll through the unread emails to look for any that are from our spy friend, any that are from the old owner, and any that are from the international mafia
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:08:22 am by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2020, 08:08:30 am »

Tell the cloud worshipers that clouds are just sky farts and they come from the mega butt in the sky.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2020, 08:13:39 am »

Tell the cloud worshipers that clouds are just sky farts and they come from the mega butt in the sky.
It is clear that the clouds are worshipped for a reason, let[s find out how they came to worship them. Clouds are condensed water vapor, so if the sky is a body, the sky is obviously a lake. If clouds are condensed water vapor, and many things contain water, including our bodies, then clearly we are clouds given a body to further explore the world we used to float over, and when our bodies die, we can return to the sky. Plus our brethren in the sky, given enough water, can smite our foes with streams of electrons

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2020, 05:08:31 am »

Why find out why they worship clouds when we can just fire them because I see no way worshiping clouds aids the company in anyway.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2020, 07:22:55 am »

Why find out why they worship clouds when we can just fire them because I see no way worshiping clouds aids the company in anyway.
An idea is to hopefully have them work in a more useful job that we could convince them indirectly helps the cloud gods, maybe hydraulics? Before we can negotiate a more useful job, we need to know why they worship them, so that we can act like we care about their religion, so that they listen to us and our ideas about other things they can do

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2020, 07:38:37 am »

I don't see how a religion will help us any, and what if their god isn't real then what?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2020, 08:10:28 am »

I don't see how a religion will help us any, and what if their god isn't real then what?
their religion is more than likely false, however we can maybe train them on a more useful job instead of just firing them

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2020, 01:34:14 am »

I guess we could retrain them, but I wouldn't want to hire what sound like cult members.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2020, 01:37:11 am »

Remember that Naturegirl nukes our currency. All the money we are throwing around is worthless now.

That is workplace discrimination against cloud worshipers.

Between the video and our apparently discriminatory firing practices, we really need to hire some HR people.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2020, 11:06:05 pm »

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2020, 03:21:47 am »

Look at the weird plant and the random junk, then make the money worth something again, and buy a nuclear bomb and use it to blow the mafia up.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2020, 05:31:27 am »

Email the ninjas and tell them to ask everyone if they know Mafias Spamolo. Report how many say they know him and how many deny knowing him

Pay the 14.9B to the IM

Email our spy friend that we will liquidate the company after killing off the International Mafia

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2020, 05:54:05 am »

Why pay them if we're going to kill them?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8