Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: test adventure 02 (isg, but more like sg)  (Read 6716 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: test adventure 02 (isg)
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2020, 06:06:32 am »

Why pay them if we're going to kill them?
Because they will release the virus if we don’t pay them, we don’t know how long it will take to kill them, if the virus is released, it will kill people, probably

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2020, 06:17:48 am »

That's why I said nuke them, and a nuke can kill them faster than their virus can kill others.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2020, 08:01:59 am »

Fair, but they are international, and we don’t know where all of the bases are. We know where 8 members are, and the question I told the ninjas to ask will hopefully help determine which 8 out of the 50 we need to kill

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2020, 01:27:51 am »

That's why we need the hackers to find the rest of them so we can nuke them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2020, 07:21:07 am »

I say we should call the IM's bluff, their "virus" is probably still labelled for Spamazon, not Clamazon. So we'll come through okay.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2020, 08:46:53 am »

They can just change the name to Clamazon before releasing it

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2020, 05:20:40 pm »

Hey guys, so I randomly decided to update this game...~

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: test adventure 02 (isg, but more like sg)
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2020, 06:20:17 pm »

Have the hackers try tracking the IP addresses of the emails sent by the International Mafia, and translate those into location data such as what countries they were sent from, provinces, etc.

Ask Celia if she ever heard of the water cycle, and how water vapor makes clouds, and as such, if clouds are sacred, should the water be worshipped too?

Have Ny ask the fisherman if he knows of the locations of any bases of the International Mafia

Go to where the complaints are happening and figure out the details of how bad the working conditions are, and improve the conditions, figure out who is being discriminatory and fire them, leaving the non discriminatory people here

Begin work on coding an AI, enlisting the help of any employees who know programming who aren’t currently working on another task involving it, give the AI access to the Internet, (and thus cameras/mics/cellphones etc.) and ask it to send us the location of International Mafia bases, cross check these locations with those the hackers find using IP addresses, and nuke the areas that are found by both the AI and the hackers

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2020, 03:10:22 am »

We might also want to fire all those cloud worshiping weirdos, no need for our company to be associated with a cult.

Also +1 to that stuff above.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2020, 06:28:47 pm »

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2020, 07:46:56 pm »

Send emails/phone calls to former lazy procrastinators to tell them they have an opportunity to come back to the company if they are willing to undergo training as at least one of the following: ninjas, hackers, programmers, safe radiation disposal, construction

Apologize to the one who thought the video was inappropriate, say that I won’t send any more videos like that, follow through on promise

Have the hackers check on any data they can about Fort Aurie, Burger Prince Restaurant, and Mount Xybrsip, Underground Facility

Thank the AI for the information and ask if it wants anything for the work it has done, ask if it/he/she has a preferred name

Ask the human employees for more specific information about why I’m the source of complaints, attempt to fix the problems I learn I’m causing

Do not fire anyone, we already have enough complaints as it is

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2020, 03:23:41 am »

Don't rehire the lazy procrastinators, their name alone makes them sound useless, also fire the cloud people and if people complain they can suck it, and never apologize for anything as it makes us look weak!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2020, 07:20:15 am »

Don't rehire the lazy procrastinators, their name alone makes them sound useless, also fire the cloud people and if people complain they can suck it, and never apologize for anything as it makes us look weak!
we’re not hiring them to be lazy procrastinators, we’re hiring those we fired in hopes of training them for whether fields mentioned in the post above, the plan is they’ll reply with the job(s) they wish to be trained in, and we begin training them for the jobs/getting people who already work the jobs to train them

We should probably hire people who know how to safely dispose of nuclear waste, so that if any decide to be trained in that, we have people who know how to do so to train them

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2020, 07:29:48 am »

I mean I guess retraining them is a thing we can do, but I still stand firm on getting rid of the cloud worshiping weirdos.

Also why do we need nuclear waste disposal people?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2020, 07:32:48 am »

To help dispose of the radioactive materials from the nukes we’re dropping
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8