Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Ongoing  (Read 15947 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Start
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2020, 11:18:00 pm »

Begin building a bunker
You need at least 10 matter to make a bunker.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2020, 11:22:17 pm »

Begin building a bunker
thanks. Would Begin harvesting matter from the matter node near my base be a valid action? If so, I will edit my first post to reflect this

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2020, 11:23:53 pm »

Begin building a bunker
thanks. Would Begin harvesting matter from the matter node near my base be a valid action? If so, I will edit my first post to reflect this
Yes it would, that is why they are there(tho there is a lot more in the center node then the base nodes).
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2020, 11:25:39 pm »

Begin building a bunker
Yes it would, that is why they are there(tho there is a lot more in the center node then the base nodes).
thanks. Action changed

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2020, 05:37:56 am »

6 clones secure the matter node close to our base. The other two set up a turret facing in the general direction of King Zultan's base.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2020, 06:43:33 am »

My clones harvest the matter from the node next to my base.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2020, 01:26:06 pm »

all clones harvest matter for closest node

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Round 1
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2020, 01:08:47 am »

Match 2, Round 1:

Code: (Map Key) [Select]
The orange hexes with black triangles are matter nodes
Each axe is a group of up to 4 clones
Each house is each players base(these will be where your bunker, cloning vat(s), and any building or structures are

Begin harvesting matter from the matter node near my base
[1]Your clones have difficulty getting matter, 0.7 matter gained. Your cloning vats produce 2 clones.

6 clones secure the matter node close to our base. The other two set up a turret facing in the general direction of King Zultan's base.
[[secure: 1; turret: 1]Your clones have trouble securing the node, 1.1 matter gained. Your clones build the turrets but don't set them up, gained 2 inoperable turrets. Your cloning vat produces a clone.

My clones harvest the matter from the node next to my base.
[5]Your clones harvest 8 matter. Your cloning vat produces a clone.

all clones harvest matter for closest node
[5]Your clones harvest 9 matter from the node. Your cloning vat produces a clone.

The arena transforms around your clones, each one of your clones are at your respective base. The round limit for this match is 17. You may now begin.

Code: (Stats) [Select]
Arena:
5 matter nodes

The Canadian kitten:
-0XP
-4 Clones
-13.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 50% of incoming damage and has 24hp)
-XP Bank(0.21)

King Zultan:
-0XP
-5 Clones(3 armored)
-12.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 40% incoming damage and has 18hp)
-XP Bank(0.21)

Naturegirl1999:
-2.7XP
-5 Clones(armored)
-3.7 matter
-2 cloning vat
-trap researched(cost 1 matter to build 1d4 sets; each trap has a 50% chance to eliminate an enemy clone when activated)
-persuasiveness research(1/10)
-XP Bank(0.21)

Dustan Hache:
-1 win
-0XP
-9 Clones
-10.1 matter
-1 cloning vat
-2 inoperable turrets
-turret research(cost 4 matter to build, gives clone manning +1 to roll(rolls getting to 7 destroy the turret), has 2 hp)
-XP Bank(4.41)

So ya had all intentions on updating sooner, sorry. Please tell me if you prefer the map at the end or beginning of the update.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2020, 03:16:22 am »

Have one of the clones research mortars, three gather more matter, and the last two try and fix or increase the HP of the bunker.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2020, 09:31:13 am »

Have 1 clone research better traps
Have 3 clones build traps around the base
Have 2 clones with armor go to the center matter node to collect matter

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2020, 05:28:30 pm »

Make a new cloning vat, and keep gathering matter from my node. If I am stupid and it doesn't work like that, then do second action and send a clone to the bunker to research turrets
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 06:46:27 pm by The Canadian kitten »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2020, 07:41:27 pm »

Shouldnt i have gotten two rolls from the number of clones i sent to secure the matter node?
have two clones Scrap one inoperable turret for parts to fix the problems with the other. The rest are to secure that matter node nearby for ourselves. It won't do to have someone else stealing from under out noses!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Round 2
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2020, 08:33:48 pm »

Match 2, Round 2:

Code: (Map Key) [Select]
The orange hexes with black triangles are matter nodes
Each axe is a group of up to 4 clones
Each house is each players base(these will be where your bunker, cloning vat(s), and any building or structures are

Have one of the clones research mortars, three gather more matter, and the last two try and fix or increase the HP of the bunker.
[research: 1; gathering: 1; repair: 2]Your clone doesn't know how to even start on researching mortars. Your clones struggle to gather matter, gained 0.5 matter. They thought that one of the walls was not straight and ended up damaging it farther, bunker takes 1 damages. Your cloning vat produces another clone.

Have 1 clone research better traps
Have 3 clones build traps around the base
Have 2 clones with armor go to the center matter node to collect matter
[research: 6; build: 2; collect: 6]Your clone gets halfway through the research to make your traps better, better traps research(10/20). Your clones are able to build 2 traps though they forget to set them up and activate them. Your armored clones bring back 10 matter from the center. Your clone vats produce 2 clones.

Make a new cloning vat, and keep gathering matter from my node. If I am stupid and it doesn't work like that, then do second action and send a clone to the bunker to research turrets
[build: 1; gather: 5] Your clones waste the matter and make a statue with it instead. After that they gather 8 matter. Your cloning vat produces a clone.

Shouldnt i have gotten two rolls from the number of clones i sent to secure the matter node?
have two clones Scrap one inoperable turret for parts to fix the problems with the other. The rest are to secure that matter node nearby for ourselves. It won't do to have someone else stealing from under out noses!
(you should have I will give you an extra gather roll this turn to compensate)[scrap & fix: 3; secure: 6, 3, 1]The clones scrape one of the turret and take a break afterward, gained 2 matter back(scraping something only give 50% of what it cost back). The rest of your clones collect about 2/3 of the rest of the matter from your node, gained 20.2 matter.

Ah I see you are all in the build up phase. I expect to see a big battle latter.

Code: (Stats) [Select]
Arena:
5 matter nodes

The Canadian kitten:
-0XP
-5 Clones
-15.5 matter
-1 cloning vat
-1 statue(could be useful as an expensive decoy)
-bunker(takes 50% of incoming damage and has 24hp)
-XP Bank(0.21)

King Zultan:
-0XP
-6 Clones(3 armored)
-12 matter
-1 cloning vat
-bunker(takes 40% incoming damage and has 17hp)
-XP Bank(0.22)

Naturegirl1999:
-0XP
-7 Clones(armored)
-11.7 matter
-2 cloning vat
-2 traps(not set or active)
-trap researched(cost 1 matter to build 1d4 sets; each trap has a 50% chance to eliminate an enemy clone when activated)
-persuasiveness research(1/10)
-better traps research(10/20)
-XP Bank(0.21)

Dustan Hache:
-1 win
-0XP
-10 Clones
-31.3 matter
-1 cloning vat
-1 inoperable turrets
-turret research(cost 4 matter to build, gives clone manning +1 to roll(rolls getting to 7 destroy the turret), has 2 hp)
-XP Bank(4.41)

Dustan got an extra gather roll because I can't remember my own mechanics. Naturegirl had a type in her XP that was fixed and King Zultan got all bad rolls. Also The Canadian kitten got a nice expensive statue(expensive for the early game).
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Ongoing
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2020, 08:37:26 pm »

((Do we all know how a bunker is made or does it need to be researched))

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Ongoing
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2020, 09:00:36 pm »

((Do we all know how a bunker is made or does it need to be researched))
You know how a bunker is made you just don't have the builder skill to make it perfectly, so it will be built(or not) based on your roll. Tho I might change the builder skill after this match.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9