Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67806 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #765 on: April 22, 2020, 10:39:21 pm »

Joey grows long spines to wrap around the soldiers and pull them away from the fight
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 22, 2020, 10:50:47 pm »

Mona speaks to her comrades. "The MATI have been engaged. We can proceed with our scouting."

Mona starts to head to the north so that she can get a good view of the west wall and what lies beyond it with Maximized Sensory. She would pay attention for enemies at the wall, and stop upon detecting an enemy that was likely to be able to see her if she got too close.

She will attempt not to move more than thirty meters away from her comrades. If she suspects that she has been spotted, she will teleport back to the fortifications that Unknown made.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 11:00:22 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: April 22, 2020, 11:00:32 pm »

Aethyrion dashes in to grab any remaining soldiers that need rescuing, flying away and dropping them off at a safe location. If all soldiers have been rescued, he would fly near Jonas and surge his holy aura to knock away any attackers that are trying to break into the barricade, stalling their attacks if possible.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 22, 2020, 11:21:16 pm »

Jonas lets out a variety of sounds that observers can only assume are Trollish curses as the Mati volleyball him around the courtyard.

Once again free to act, Jonas recalls the old legions his Oma taught him. He remembers the story of the bravest, wisest hero of his home nation. This hero had a special technique, used to protect him and his kind from any danger. He did what we all must learn to do. He did what I must do.

Jonas hits the ground-going prone. Above himself he projects his Pocket, ready to intercept any incoming attacks, pulling it as close as he can to himself without it sucking him in. He attempts to cover as much as himself as he can with it - leaving as small a gap between the Pocket and the ground as possible. It is what the Hero called 『Duck and Cover』.

The calm, soothing words of HOPE get through to Jonas's heart. He attempts to somehow turn off the passive at her tactical suggestion.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 22, 2020, 11:22:53 pm »

[Whispering] "Do you want us to go with you, or stay here?"
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: April 22, 2020, 11:47:01 pm »

Mona responds. "I think we should all move. There seems to be nothing but MATI near this corner of the fortress and they'll be busy with Jonas's 'plan'. If we want to take out the enemy leader before they catch wind of the situation time is of the essence."

Counter Action: Mona saw chimera's on the other side of the wall and suspected that a flying one might be sent out to attack. If this happens, Mona would use her telekinesis to hold one of its wings in place; causing it to be unable to maintain any semblance of balance in the air and crash into the ground.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 12:46:38 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 23, 2020, 12:04:01 am »

"Alright."
Go with Mona, carefully and stealthily.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 23, 2020, 12:25:28 am »

Move. Overwatch.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: April 23, 2020, 02:21:42 am »

Follow Mona, keep my AK ready in case we come into contact with hostiles.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: April 23, 2020, 05:53:25 am »

Follow Mona, look for chimeras along the way

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 23, 2020, 12:12:44 pm »

Bori holds ground, ready to retaliate against any enemy that threatens him with his revolver.
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 24, 2020, 04:36:16 am »

Player turn

Action turn: Hope would use her duplicate ability and combine it with her imrpoved warm light. Combined move success. She created a lantern that heals allies around the area over time.

She created a lantern that heals everyone after the round ends.

Joey grows long spines to wrap around the soldiers and pull them away from the fight

Joey pulls the hypnotized soldier out of the combat and into the safety. The soldier seemed to be unconscious after joey threw hem into the back.

Aethyrion dashes in to grab any remaining soldiers that need rescuing, flying away and dropping them off at a safe location. If all soldiers have been rescued, he would fly near Jonas and surge his holy aura to knock away any attackers that are trying to break into the barricade, stalling their attacks if possible.

Aethyrion brings every soldier in the map to the bridge. 2 of them. After he's done he was going to create a surge of energy to prevent mati from harming jonas and enter the duplicate field hope created. Unfortunately due to his asthma, aethyrion can't use all of this action at once in that short amount of time, he lost his breath and unable to cast his spell after arriving at jonas's location.

Bori holds ground, ready to retaliate against any enemy that threatens him with his revolver.

Bori let out a slightest hint of hostility. Because no one was letting out the will to kill, his attracted the G1 mati instead.

Log:

Enemy Turn

the bow from the B2 Mati has fully regenerated back, they all ready themselves to attack jonas for his killing intent but confused as jonas wasnt exactly killing them. The matis give it all their shot this time if jonas is not going to attack at all. The mati will find a new hostile to fight later in their next encounter. They all attack at the barricade at the same time. Before hope could take all the damage,

Counter action: Hope was able to parry the sword mati by extruding part of the barricade and halt the sword before reaching the barricade. Though the rest of them are able to destroy the barricade due to the overwhelming amount of attacks. the 2 matis left that are attacking the barricade then direct it's attack in aethyrion direction.

G1 mati pulled bori from the bridge and grab him with it's glove. though the barricade broke before it could tank all the damage coming on it's way, The attack was aimed at aethyrion instead

Counter action: Bori retaliates by gunning down the mati as it choke him down with it's giant grip. Bori shoots the mati in it's head. The mati felt gratitude as it finally find an opponent who's willing to kill it. The mati then throws bori far away inside the building by throwing bori into the window. Bori is in the hallway stage 2 right now with the glove wielding mati challenging him into a 1 on 1.

Note: Bori won't be able to submit his action until everyone proceed to next stage

Log:

Hope takes [-4HP from matis barrage of attacks] = [1/10HP]

Aethyrion takes [-6HP from matis punch] = [4/10HP]

Hope, Aethyrion and jonas gains [+3HP from lantern] = [4/10] [7/10HP] [5/10HP]

G1 mati takes [-3HP from revolver] = [7/10HP]

Bori takes [-2HP from being thrown into the window] = [8/10HP]

Current map:

Proceed to round 3

Meanwhile:

Mona responds. "I think we should all move. There seems to be nothing but MATI near this corner of the fortress and they'll be busy with Jonas's 'plan'. If we want to take out the enemy leader before they catch wind of the situation time is of the essence."

Move. Overwatch.

Follow Mona, keep my AK ready in case we come into contact with hostiles.

Follow Mona, look for chimeras along the way

The mystery gang took a stroll on the left side of the fort. Hoping to find a clue about what lies ahead of the fort.

Mona speaks to her comrades. "The MATI have been engaged. We can proceed with our scouting."

Mona starts to head to the north so that she can get a good view of the west wall and what lies beyond it with Maximized Sensory. She would pay attention for enemies at the wall, and stop upon detecting an enemy that was likely to be able to see her if she got too close.

She will attempt not to move more than thirty meters away from her comrades. If she suspects that she has been spotted, she will teleport back to the fortifications that Unknown made.

Mona used her see through vision with maximized sensory. From inside the fort, there seems to be a couple of chimeras, a soldier, and a guy with purple robe.

As mona took a glance, the man in dark purple robe then turn his head towards mona's direction. He's smiling. The mystery gang had suddenly felt as if the gravity felt heavier than usual. They feel as though something was pressuring them into the grond but they don't know what's affecting them. The only one that knows who caused this was mona as she was glancing at the guy with dark purple robe.

Mona was in time to teleport back to the fortification inside the forest but her teammate was still pressured by the guy. Unable to move from their current position if they don't immediately move right this second.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:38:38 am by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 24, 2020, 05:17:18 am »

"those who can still fight should stall"
Joey begins charging the attack Hellfire Cannon, aiming for the mati in the center
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:19:25 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 24, 2020, 06:03:48 am »

Dig underground and try digging a tunnel in a random direction, hopefully towards the source of whatever the heavy air is coming from

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: April 24, 2020, 06:05:10 am »

Jonas continues to cower bravely under his Pocket cover.

“Hope! You may drop the barrier and run if maintaining it will cost your life! I was understanding the risks when I took this mission!”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 59