Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67905 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #720 on: April 20, 2020, 09:21:32 pm »

"Tell us the plan, you fucking idiot."

Jonas shakes his head and sticks his tongue out at the mechanical corgi.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: April 20, 2020, 09:25:12 pm »

Mona gives Jonas a condescending glare. "So who among us is required in order for this supposed plan to work?"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: April 20, 2020, 09:25:42 pm »

"Hope, requesting permission to leave this one behind. He will ensure we take unnecessary casualties."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: April 20, 2020, 09:31:30 pm »

Mona gives Jonas a condescending glare. "So who among us is required in order for this supposed plan to work?"

"It should work by mich selber. I feel little need to bend the rest of my party to my will, though the assistance of you and the others may allow it to go smoother."

"Hope, requesting permission to leave this one behind. He will ensure we take unnecessary casualties."

"How about we repurposed friendly-fire-in-a-can into something more useful? I am betting that if we scrapped him for parts we could make a nice gun, or perhaps some light armor."

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 20, 2020, 09:31:56 pm »

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Hope

"Uhm.. If you have a plan, it would be best if you tell us now, i can see if you'd lure the mati away from the fort i suppose. But engaging
  them would pose danger towards the building and everyone else around there, Jonas."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: April 20, 2020, 09:40:59 pm »

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Hope

"Uhm.. If you have a plan, it would be best if you tell us now, i can see if you'd lure the mati away from the fort i suppose. But engaging
  them would pose danger towards the building and everyone else around there, Jonas."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

"You could call it that. I have no plans of lethally engaging them in the vicinity of the building. If anything explodes than I have made a miscalculation."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 20, 2020, 09:43:47 pm »

"So to clarify, do you genuinely believe that you will be able to deal with the MATI in a way that would not cause heavy damage to the fort all on your own, and that this plan would not work if you were to tell us the details for a reason that I simply cannot fathom at this moment?"

"If this is what you genuinely believe, then I would be inclined to let you go in first while the rest of us wait a few kilometers away, far far outside of the MATI blast radius. And if you pull it off, I'm willing to let you take all the glory for this part of the job. Does this sound agreeable to you Mr Jonas?"

Mona's voice is dripping with sarcasm at this point.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 20, 2020, 09:52:13 pm »

"So to clarify, do you genuinely believe that you will be able to deal with the MATI in a way that would not cause heavy damage to the fort all on your own, and that this plan would not work if you were to tell us the details for a reason that I simply cannot fathom at this moment?"

"If this is what you genuinely believe, then I would be inclined to let you go in first while the rest of us wait a few kilometers away, far far outside of the MATI blast radius. And if you pull it off, I'm willing to let you take all the glory for this part of the job. Does this sound agreeable to you Mr Jonas?"

Mona's voice is dripping with sarcasm at this point.

"Yes, this sounds most agreeable. Though it will perhaps work on one Mati at a time. I could perhaps take someone along to ensure that I do not meet my end from their continued assault before pulling it off. One or two capable panzers should be enough to soak the blows as I execute the plan. A full third of the glory should be enough for someone as humble as me."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 20, 2020, 10:00:11 pm »

Mona's expression changes to a more puzzled one. Evidently she wasn't expecting Jonas to actually like the idea. She turned to Alvarsia to see if this 'compromise' might actually be agreeable somehow?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 20, 2020, 10:02:38 pm »

"We were not planning on engaging the Mati if any of the others didn't agree with the plan. Jonas forging ahead alone would be an agreeable outcome."

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 20, 2020, 10:06:36 pm »

Hope

"So.. Jonas will charge head on with his teammate of choice, while the rest of us scout the area hoping that your plan succeeded. Am i getting that clear Jonas?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 20, 2020, 10:11:55 pm »

Hope

"So.. Jonas will charge head on with his teammate of choice, while the rest of us scout the area hoping that your plan succeeded. Am i getting that clear Jonas?"

"I will accept volunteers. As I said I have no desire to impart my will on the rest of the party. Those who wish for glory may come with me. It should work no matter how many choose to join, so long as enough go that I am not slain before I am able to execute it."

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 20, 2020, 10:19:32 pm »

Hope

"Very well, i shall accompany you in your plan then, if it doesn't succeed i'll hold the matis back so you can retreat back to the scouting team. I'm putting my trust in your plan. Those who do not feel comfortable with jonas's plan can stay behind and scout the area for darklord's minion location."

List of those who joins jonas's plan
-Hope
-
-
-
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 10:21:25 pm by Mahoroty »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: April 20, 2020, 10:43:47 pm »

"I... Uh... Wait you're serious!?"

"... I'm definitely staying behind. You've done nothing to inspire so much blind faith from me."

"That's not how that was supposed to go. Usually when I argue someone into a corner like that they try to use some insane logic to claim they meant something else instead of jumping off a metaphorical ledge."

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 20, 2020, 11:04:51 pm »

"may as well throw my undying body in that storm"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 59