Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67701 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #705 on: April 20, 2020, 07:52:36 pm »

"What about the Mati at the front gate? From what that knight said, it would be a bad idea to fight them conventionally. Should we just remain passive and attempt to move past them?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 20, 2020, 07:56:52 pm »

that sounds like a good idea, hopefully they aren’t near the statues...what if we tricked the Magic into moving while near the statues? If they turn the Amati into statues, they won’t explode

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 20, 2020, 08:00:31 pm »

"What about the Mati at the front gate? From what that knight said, it would be a bad idea to fight them conventionally. Should we just remain passive and attempt to move past them?"

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Hope

"If we ran right past it, it could be dangerous if we bring them inside the building. The ideal strategy is to defend against their attack until
  they all finally dispersed from the battle."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

that sounds like a good idea, hopefully they aren’t near the statues...what if we tricked the Magic into moving while near the statues? If they turn the Amati into statues, they won’t explode

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Hope

"If the mati fought the statue and they explode, the building will get destroyed and we could endanger the safety of potential squad
  member in the process."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

"Without a firsthand account, I cannot guaruntee the accuracy of any of the things that I have learned. I'll tell you the most important things about what I have read however."

"The Weird Statue is supposedly connected to rhama in much the same way that the Lockjaw are connected to Xiya. They gain power through stillness, and are allegedly nearly impervious to attack while remaining still. Conversely, if you want to destroy one you will need to strike it when it does move. The most concerning thing about them is that they have a contact petrification ability.

They are allegedly capable of creating some manner of constructions, the books I've read are vague about the details. They are angered by sudden movements and will act with hostility when someone does so. The books I have read recommend remaining still if you provoke one to pacify them."

"The book has had less information about the Chimera, which are described as being a combination of multiple other animals; conventional tactics should be effective on them. Come to think of it, you had a chimera quite recently didn't you? I recall you attacked it when it asked for you to kill it. While I am not going to say that was the wrong thing to do, I do feel that you didn't do your due diligence. We could have learned quite a bit from talking to it... I'd have also liked to perform an autopsy, but certainly not enough to touch it after the Plague Walker incident. I am also curious as to what you learned during your brief parasitic relationship with it... OH! Now that I think of it, perhaps I could still salvage this opportunity!"

Mona attempts to contact the Chimera previously belonging to Shara with Peace of Mind

Mona attempts to use peace of mind but there was no corpse or anything she has that is part of the chimera's body. It failed completely

Hope

"Um.. If you're done with this, maybe we can head out soon?"

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 20, 2020, 08:12:19 pm »

"I'm afraid that we will have to refuse moving on until we are sure of one small detail."
"ALRIGHT YOU NUMBSKULLS! YOU IDIOT FUCKS HAD BETTER REMEMBER TO NOT ATTACK THE MATI UNTIL THEY'VE DISPERSED! RAISE YOUR HAND TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS EASIER FOR EVERYONE BY SHOOTING YOU IN THE LEG AND MOVING ON WITHOUT YOU!"

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 20, 2020, 08:14:21 pm »

Joey Bones after drying goes to find Hope since he is waiting on the mission to start
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 20, 2020, 08:20:13 pm »

Shara raises one of her legs
don;t attack the Mati, got it

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 20, 2020, 08:40:14 pm »

Mona raises a hand, but comments. "Your choice of words implies that you have a means of attacking them after they disperse. Is this the case?"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 20, 2020, 08:41:18 pm »

"no"

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 20, 2020, 09:06:46 pm »

Hope

"Can you please not kill each other before we're about to head out... Are you ready to head out soldiers?"
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 20, 2020, 09:07:25 pm »

"I'm afraid that we will have to refuse moving on until we are sure of one small detail."
"ALRIGHT YOU NUMBSKULLS! YOU IDIOT FUCKS HAD BETTER REMEMBER TO NOT ATTACK THE MATI UNTIL THEY'VE DISPERSED! RAISE YOUR HAND TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS EASIER FOR EVERYONE BY SHOOTING YOU IN THE LEG AND MOVING ON WITHOUT YOU!"

"I have my own plan to deal with the fallen worriers. I already tire of your schimpfen blechdose, should you make good on that threat I will use the opportunity to try my new moves with you as a training dummy. I am interested to see how they will work in the field."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: April 20, 2020, 09:08:09 pm »

yes, ready to head out

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 20, 2020, 09:12:46 pm »

Mona turns to Jonas. "If you think you have a better idea, by all means tell us what it is!"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 20, 2020, 09:17:17 pm »

Mona turns to Jonas. "If you think you have a better idea, by all means tell us what it is!"

"No. Is more dramatic if I don't say it ahead of time. In my culture the best plans are never revealed until they are in action."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 20, 2020, 09:19:18 pm »

"Tell us the plan, you fucking idiot."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 20, 2020, 09:20:27 pm »

secrets are not wise, if you tell us the plan we can help or stop it depending on if it is a good plan or not
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59