Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67465 times)

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #630 on: April 15, 2020, 08:06:32 am »

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Chubby

"Poison...? I'm not sure we have those..? Actually i think chef yasmar has ingredients that is not suited for human species consumption.
  maybe you could use that for poison method? What type of poison do you need anyway sir HAHAHAHAHAHA?"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

"Back in Bori hometown, rat-catcher use poison to kill vermin. Something like that can help Bori, but poison should be able to kill rat of elephant size at least. If yasmar ingredient can do this, Bori will take it."

Purchase yasmar ingredients for concocting poison.
:-(

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: April 15, 2020, 08:55:07 am »

"Well I'm off to buy things or something."
First go to the armoury and buy the AK-47, then got to the training grounds and use my last two buying things to get +4HP.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 15, 2020, 11:33:26 am »

At Hall of literature

what are the books you do have right now?

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Yneth

"You mentioned you wanted the creature book, maybe it was my gosh darn misunderstanding! You can read the critters and spirits in the
  knowledge section there!"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

At Zic's odds

(I’ve been asleep.)
Go buy the cooking supplies and look through the contents. Some better ideas might pop up, maybe.
I wonder what might happen if I combined ingredients in a turret. ???

Unknown ask chubby regarding the items

Chubby

"Oh.. Hm.. I think they are.. Cyanide, Green healing powder, Chicken bones, Green tea herb"

"Well I'm off to buy things or something."
First go to the armoury and buy the AK-47, then got to the training grounds and use my last two buying things to get +4HP.

[Durg obtains the following items above]
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 15, 2020, 11:36:36 am »

sorry, I’ll read the summoning book
Read the summoning book

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 15, 2020, 12:21:41 pm »

Cyanide poison turret.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 15, 2020, 03:56:50 pm »

Mona responds. "Probably not. I'm pretty sure that Demonology is a pretty niche thing around here. On top of that, I imagine it would be difficult to find someone willing to publish a book that is highly critical of the local government, culture and probably religion too by the time I'm done with this if my suspicions are correct. Well that and my... Lets say... Judicious use of excessive swearing to make a point. I just have some very rough notes here, but you can look through it if you want. You sound like you might benefit from adding some more colorful words to your vocabulary."

"Has it been a week already? I should probably return it... Just as soon as I look up a few more things."

Mona looks through the Horrors of the World book for information about Weird Statues, Chimeras, and any notes about the Dark Lord if there are any. After doing that, Mona will return the book.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 15, 2020, 04:01:14 pm »

At Zic's odds

"So...the...bath itself is in the armory and the bubble bath is in the food section of the odds store? I see. Perhaps the king had feared such a powerful artifact would fall into the wrong hands and decided to separate the parts for the safety of the kingdom. How wise of him! Nobody could piece it back together with how well hidden everything is. I'll be off on my quest to reunite this bath with its contents. Auf Wiedersehen for now. Perhaps I will stop by later to upgrade my equipment once again."

Jonas pockets the bubble and heads off to Zic's.

"So...the...bath itself is in the armory and the bubble bath is in the food section of the odds store? I see. Perhaps the king had feared such a powerful artifact would fall into the wrong hands and decided to separate the parts for the safety of the kingdom. How wise of him! Nobody could piece it back together with how well hidden everything is. I'll be off on my quest to reunite this bath with its contents. Auf Wiedersehen for now. Perhaps I will stop by later to upgrade my equipment once again."

Jonas pockets the bubble and heads off to Zic's.

Aethyrion joins Jonas on the continued quest to assemble the bubblebath. He would also take his maple syrup medicine. It tastes pretty good so he may have consumed a bit more than suggested, but what's the harm in a little extra yumyum?

Chubby

"Hahaha welcome customer, what interest you to come here...?? Bubble bath?? uhm.. I don't know how to.. hold on.. I think you need to
  use yasmar ingredient for that.. It's weird.. the book said it's for cooking.. maybe sir yasmar likes to bubble bath his ingredients before he
  eats them.. i'm not hahahahahhahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA sure. But here you go. You need to boil the water until it reaches boiling
  temperature and... you know.. until it boils you pour the powder. haha. Good luck."

Chubby mixed the ingredient to create a bubble powder that can wash the dead skin out of people who bathe in it

[jonas and aethyrion use 1 of their upgrades to obtain bubble bath powder]

"I see. So it can even improve the power of food. Thank you for your assistance. We are this close to completing our mission, my angelic comrade. We can find water easy enough in the moat. I'm unsure in what we can boil it. The tub itself appears to be vulnerable to an open flame, we'll need a secondary vessel to activate the bubbles. Perhaps you could borrow a cauldron at the inn? I am unable to do so meine self for the jealous innkeep hit me with das ban hammer in a jealous rage after seeing me show off my old mecha suit."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 15, 2020, 04:25:40 pm »

"'Unhinged' would be an accurate descriptor, yes-"
"And you can't help but love me for it."
"-But this story is not a 'jojo reference' as you are implying. This is the story of the Dangerous Material Acquisition Group, a penal legion sent to loot anomalies at the command of a sadistic AI named Steven. Featuring big deathtubes, space magic, technological immortality, and Weird Shit. Eventually the story comes to a close when a human thrusts its throbbing science cock into an eldritch god, which then proceeds to eat the entire universe."
"Hey, no spoilers."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 15, 2020, 04:42:24 pm »

"-But this story is not a 'jojo reference' as you are implying. This is the story of the Dangerous Material Acquisition Group, a penal legion sent to loot anomalies at the command of a sadistic AI named Steven. Featuring big deathtubes, space magic, technological immortality, and Weird Shit. Eventually the story comes to a close when a human thrusts its throbbing science cock into an eldritch god, which then proceeds to eat the entire universe."
"Hey, no spoilers."

((So its jojo then))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 15, 2020, 08:31:55 pm »

At Hall of literature

"Hey, no spoilers."

Yneth

"I do simply wish to understand this peculiar story of 'Jojo's bizarre adventure'. I am thinking you are a fan of sci-fi miss 82B aren't you!"

sorry, I’ll read the summoning book
Read the summoning book

Shara read Critters and spirits:

Hello dearest readers! This world have been really going down and it is our duty to repopulate all of the animals and life to restore what
  once a peaceful land back to it's original state. With this book i'll brief you over how to create your own companion and share them to the
  world and with our combined effort, world peace will be achieved once more! The following abilities are:

- Summon Companion: Able to project a living creature serving you in your time of life
  + Symbiotic relationship: You radiate an aura that heals other living creatures near you
  - Peace of mind: You can call upon a peaceful dead and talk with them.
  - Photosynthesize: You're able to give consciousness to plant life to help you on your necessity.
  - Warm light: Create a small sized sun above you, creating a heat that heals other for this turn

Mona responds. "Probably not. I'm pretty sure that Demonology is a pretty niche thing around here. On top of that, I imagine it would be difficult to find someone willing to publish a book that is highly critical of the local government, culture and probably religion too by the time I'm done with this if my suspicions are correct. Well that and my... Lets say... Judicious use of excessive swearing to make a point. I just have some very rough notes here, but you can look through it if you want. You sound like you might benefit from adding some more colorful words to your vocabulary."

"Has it been a week already? I should probably return it... Just as soon as I look up a few more things."

Mona looks through the Horrors of the World book for information about Weird Statues, Chimeras, and any notes about the Dark Lord if there are any. After doing that, Mona will return the book.

Yneth

"Gee willikers Miss Mona! That's not true! There's even a book about king foldman's success and his government prowess that might
  interest you! It is a critical book about the government! Oh, you can keep the book if you plan on reading it later!"

Weird Statue:

These creatures aren't exactly creatures more so than they are humans. These people are one of the cult of tuhan's religion. The rhama
  belief. These people have a hobby of staying still, and in doing so developed the art to remain like a statue. Those who mastered this
  type of ability have different attributes to their 'statuing'. In a specific type spot, they are able to create a construction sturdy enough
  to hold a catapult attack or explosives by staying still. The variants are random, as they are able to either kill you or aid you in your
  battle. However the most important note out of all of this is:

Do not make a sudden move around these statues. Because the result in doing so, these rhama worshiper will chase you down and
  turn you into a statue yourself and you'll remain sentient while motionless for eternity or until your statue is destroyed. To avoid them
  just pass by them silently and without making a sudden movement that would made them turn on you. If they started to chase you.
  Remain still for a brief period of time to avoid being targeted further.

They start the process of 'statuing' you from grabbing you. These creatures have an absurd amount of defensive capability. It is said that
  one of them can withstand an atomic bomb point blank unscathed. Their speed once they start to move is faster than a cheetah so be
  wary of them.

Chimera Variants:

Chimeras are creature that are combined from multiple different species. Some of them have sentience some of them not so much.
  The creatures that are often hostiles are the one who are combined with predatory animals such as lions, tigers and so on. Their methods
  to kill others aren't exactly that much different than normal animals, using any firearm method is just as effective. Though... it's strange..
  This chimeras that are found by me.. are all human made.. it's as if someone's responsible of creating them.

Dark lord's notes:

The author of this book does not have any special to write about the dark lord since we avoid direct confrontation or have any measure
  to research them via remote observation. There's no additional note as to what they are capable of because they are too dangerous.
  However to note, we can still mention how they appearance seems to be.

A man with dark and white hair wearing a dark purple robe
  A woman with short white hair wearing a pointy witch hat with dark purple robe
  A mysterious being.... I'm not sure if it's human.. made of elements that float as it walks..   oh and also it's wearing dark purple robe

At Zic's odds

Cyanide poison turret.

Chubby

"Hm.. Oh.. It says that in master zic's book that this ingredients may kill humans instantly, so be careful on use. Though it may be useful
  to poison other creatures. It made a good cooking ingredients for other species."

"Back in Bori hometown, rat-catcher use poison to kill vermin. Something like that can help Bori, but poison should be able to kill rat of elephant size at least. If yasmar ingredient can do this, Bori will take it."

Purchase yasmar ingredients for concocting poison.

[Bori obtains lethal dose of cyanide]

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 15, 2020, 08:44:16 pm »

Learn Symbiotic Relationship and Photosynthesize
thank you
Go to the training center to increase max HP by 2
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 09:24:14 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 15, 2020, 08:52:25 pm »

Mona blinked. These descriptions about the rumored Dark Lord subordinates sounded an awful lot like they could be describing Demonologists from her own world. Surely a coincidence right? Mona didn't like the thought of not being the first Avalonian to come over to this land.

Based on what she read, Mona figured that it should be trivially easy to avoid the worst case scenario with the Weird Statues if she could identify them before getting close to them. Maybe it would even be possible to teach a statue victim how to use psionic abilities, as mind powers require nothing from the user aside from thought; which these victims allegedly still had.

Mona would return once again to the Kolap's Infinite Knowledge book to study the 'Maximized Sensory' spell. The ability to see through walls and other physical barriers should give Mona a leg up on the statues, as well as any other hidden dangers.

If learning this ability is successful, Mona spend a bit of time looking around the Archives using the different sight aspects granted by the ability to get used to them. As this ability didn't necessitate the need for much movement or have nay flashy effects, she would surely be able to test it out without things getting awkward and weird like the last two times she did that in town.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 15, 2020, 09:47:57 pm »

Ok, fine, let's go make the healing "turret". I guess it's more of a dispenser. Doesn't really matter.
Locate a purely aesthetic hardhat because why not.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 16, 2020, 12:39:13 am »

"I see. So it can even improve the power of food. Thank you for your assistance. We are this close to completing our mission, my angelic comrade. We can find water easy enough in the moat. I'm unsure in what we can boil it. The tub itself appears to be vulnerable to an open flame, we'll need a secondary vessel to activate the bubbles. Perhaps you could borrow a cauldron at the inn? I am unable to do so meine self for the jealous innkeep hit me with das ban hammer in a jealous rage after seeing me show off my old mecha suit."

"Hmm yeah, good idea, I'll see if they have anything at the inn we can use then. Also that banning thing sounds lame, I'll try to get them to unban you if I can."

Aethyrion heads to the inn and asks the management there if they have anything they can lend him to boil water for a bubblebath. He would also ask for them to unban Jonas, mentioning the mech suit has been totalled.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 16, 2020, 02:15:58 am »

At Hall of literature

Learn Symbiotic Relationship and Photosynthesize
thank you
Go to the training center to increase max HP by 2

The text on the book started to glow and then it stopped.

[Shara learns Symbiotic Relationship and photosynthesize and upgrade her HP to +2HP]

Mona blinked. These descriptions about the rumored Dark Lord subordinates sounded an awful lot like they could be describing Demonologists from her own world. Surely a coincidence right? Mona didn't like the thought of not being the first Avalonian to come over to this land.

Based on what she read, Mona figured that it should be trivially easy to avoid the worst case scenario with the Weird Statues if she could identify them before getting close to them. Maybe it would even be possible to teach a statue victim how to use psionic abilities, as mind powers require nothing from the user aside from thought; which these victims allegedly still had.

Mona would return once again to the Kolap's Infinite Knowledge book to study the 'Maximized Sensory' spell. The ability to see through walls and other physical barriers should give Mona a leg up on the statues, as well as any other hidden dangers.

If learning this ability is successful, Mona spend a bit of time looking around the Archives using the different sight aspects granted by the ability to get used to them. As this ability didn't necessitate the need for much movement or have nay flashy effects, she would surely be able to test it out without things getting awkward and weird like the last two times she did that in town.

The text on the book started to glow and then it stopped.

[Mona learns Maximized sensory]

Upon learning the ability mona tried to test her ability. She used her sensory around the library to see if she's able to observe past the obstacle in front of her. She start the ability by focusing the mana in her eye. As she activating it, there seems to be an interface about her own health like a life bar or some sort around her sight. She proceed to take a look around. She first see yneth that was besides her. When the ability activated. She was able to see what... is between his legs.. with her current sight, yneth is completely naked. She started to focus more and she was able to see yneth's organ, As she increase her focus more, she is able to see yneth's skeleton. Beside him, there was 82-B. Mona can see where it's machine core/processor is.

She then proceed to look between the shelves. The text on the book can be seen through 5 meters past her. She took a glimpse of a box of unused books laying in the corner. It was a stash of playboy magazine that was completely abandoned and hidden from everyone's eyes. The playboy magazine includes a bunch of women with blonde hair and blue eyes being naked. She was able to read at the bottom of the box, 'Property of king foldman'.

At Zic's odds

Ok, fine, let's go make the healing "turret". I guess it's more of a dispenser. Doesn't really matter.
Locate a purely aesthetic hardhat because why not.

[Unknown purhcased green healing powder and head back to wick's armory and use his creation tool kit to build a healing dispenser]

At Still alive inn

"Hmm yeah, good idea, I'll see if they have anything at the inn we can use then. Also that banning thing sounds lame, I'll try to get them to unban you if I can."

Aethyrion heads to the inn and asks the management there if they have anything they can lend him to boil water for a bubblebath. He would also ask for them to unban Jonas, mentioning the mech suit has been totalled.

Cynthia

"Sure.. *sigh*... Why not... there's a pan there in the kitchen.... just boil the water in the pan and put the water into the bathtub... one
  by one.. until it's filled. Sure, you're friend can come here... (Who is jonas?)"

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 59