Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67435 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #585 on: April 14, 2020, 02:36:12 pm »

"Armor, weapons and tools mostly are the things I craft. but A trip to the library could be interesting"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 14, 2020, 03:10:55 pm »

"You bunch do seem to think that you can demand the world from us for nothing in return. From what I have heard you have yet to pay any of our group in actual money. You will note that this arrangement will need to be temporary, one way or another."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 14, 2020, 03:48:06 pm »

he still has a revolver, maybe we can take away the mortar so he can;t set anyone else on fire or explode anything thst needs to stay unexploded

To Joey
Hi, I’m Shara. Do you know what makes your eyes glow? Can your glow pierce the dark?

"What? Disarming a warrior is essentially taking their soul. If you can't trust him to fight by your side with one weapon then you can't trust him to fight by your side with any."

((Besides bori already committed friendly fire with his revolver back on page 3 lol))

"Armor, weapons and tools mostly are the things I craft. but A trip to the library could be interesting"

"Can you make a new ancient mecha suit?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 14, 2020, 03:51:55 pm »

"creating an ancteint mech suit is beyond me currently, but I might be able to do it if I had the knowledge"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 14, 2020, 04:07:15 pm »

Mona speaks to Hope if she is able to do so while the king is out of earshot. "I have heard that you were already aware of the nature of the Plague Walkers prior to sending us on that latest mission. Things would have gone very differently had we known about them in advance. I'll remind you that we are outsiders, and there's a limit to how much studying I can do in the span of day. With that being said, I would advise you to find someone who can provide a proper debriefing prior to such missions."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: April 14, 2020, 04:48:43 pm »

"Uh sure, whatever." Aethyrion says upon hearing about the next mission.

"By the way, I just wanna say that we've been through a lot, a lotta us almost died, multiple times. Just got me remembering that when I signed up for this gig, I was told there would be rewards of some sort, maybe in the form of cashmoney? And so far I haven't gotten anything. So yeah... anything about that reward?" He says to Hope and the King.

"You bunch do seem to think that you can demand the world from us for nothing in return. From what I have heard you have yet to pay any of our group in actual money. You will note that this arrangement will need to be temporary, one way or another."

"I would pay you, in the form of endless coupon but you need to go again later and do hope's inquiry. You know what? You can have my bubble bath that i use yesterweek and do bubble bathe elsewhere. Just go to wick's shop and ask him one. Brrm Brrm :D."

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Hope

"Right, we don't actually pay you in money due to the amount of resource shortage, once we are done with this you can use that
  resource development room to finally be able to mine some gold out of a dig site."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

To Hope
so I heard people asking about the hero. My guess is they were looking for more of What the hero looks like so we can know when we find him or her

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Hope

"... That's strange, i actually forgot what he looks like nor do i have memory of him ex..isting.. I'm not sure, maybe he kept a journal or
  book somewhere in the library. Maybe you can check them out if you don't have any more question regarding the quest."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Mona speaks to Hope if she is able to do so while the king is out of earshot. "I have heard that you were already aware of the nature of the Plague Walkers prior to sending us on that latest mission. Things would have gone very differently had we known about them in advance. I'll remind you that we are outsiders, and there's a limit to how much studying I can do in the span of day. With that being said, I would advise you to find someone who can provide a proper debriefing prior to such missions."

Hope

"Yes, and that's why i'm asking you if you have any question regarding the mission before yesterday incident would be repeated later.."
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 14, 2020, 04:52:56 pm »

"Generous bastards, aren't you..."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: April 14, 2020, 05:19:17 pm »

"Lets start with the basics. First and most importantly, I want a comprehensive list of all known hostiles in and around the region that we are going to. The details of said hostiles would be ideal if you have the time. I'd also want to see a regional map of the area and a forecast of the weather if availalbe. I also want to know about the religious customs of the local people for obvious reasons, and any historical information about the place that you believe would be important."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: April 14, 2020, 05:48:23 pm »

"I would pay you, in the form of endless coupon but you need to go again later and do hope's inquiry. You know what? You can have my bubble bath that i use yesterweek and do bubble bathe elsewhere. Just go to wick's shop and ask him one. Brrm Brrm :D."

"Really? Wunderbar! Our life's mission has nearly reached its end! With this we will be in top condition for the battles to come."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: April 14, 2020, 05:51:41 pm »

Yes, prioritize information about potential foes please, so we can hopefully avoid another infection incident, prepare for explosions on death of certain ones, best ways of fighting them, whether ranged or melee. Maybe also if they are living, undead, made of energy, something else, are there any that change form?

"Really? Wunderbar! Our life's mission has nearly reached its end! With this we will be in top condition for the battles to come."
why do you want to submerge yourself in water? Won’t you drown?

King Foldman, will the resource development rooms let us work with creatures we find? Not the evil ones, of course, more like rabbits or something

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: April 14, 2020, 05:55:16 pm »

"You....saw the king bathe. While we lack his power all mortals above baby level are capable of bathing without drowning."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 14, 2020, 05:58:35 pm »

"You....saw the king bathe. While we lack his power all mortals above baby level are capable of bathing without drowning."
fair, I’m still confused why you want to submerge yourself in water. I do need water, but if I had parts of my body covered in it, I wouldn’t be able to move very well or breathe as well

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: April 14, 2020, 06:06:11 pm »

fair, I’m still confused why you want to submerge yourself in water. I do need water, but if I had parts of my body covered in it, I wouldn’t be able to move very well or breathe as well

"You can try it out yourself, once we have finally claimed this prize as our own. I am unsure on how or why you breath, but bubble baths are good for both the body and soul. I am sure that also applies to plants and robots. "

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: April 14, 2020, 06:37:27 pm »

"Lets start with the basics. First and most importantly, I want a comprehensive list of all known hostiles in and around the region that we are going to. The details of said hostiles would be ideal if you have the time. I'd also want to see a regional map of the area and a forecast of the weather if availalbe. I also want to know about the religious customs of the local people for obvious reasons, and any historical information about the place that you believe would be important."

Hope

"We received report regarding the attack of the fort. The squad suggest that the dark lord is bringing an army of chimera to invade as a
  weapon to destroy the front gate and to kill the rest of the squad. The chimera has a different kinds of hybrids ranging from snake, lions,
  wolfs, and other predators alike. Due to the amount of casualties the fact that the battlefield would likely to have people fighting against
  each other for long periods of time, there's also gonna be matis there. To list it of, there should be:

- Matis around the front gate. I'm not sure what are the variants.
  - A number of weird statue at the hall.
  - A handful of chimera inside the fort.
  - One of dark lord's agent."

Yes, prioritize information about potential foes please, so we can hopefully avoid another infection incident, prepare for explosions on death of certain ones, best ways of fighting them, whether ranged or melee. Maybe also if they are living, undead, made of energy, something else, are there any that change form?

King Foldman, will the resource development rooms let us work with creatures we find? Not the evil ones, of course, more like rabbits or something

Hope

"The Resource development room can be used to research materials that can be used to create other resources such as metal/gold/
  jewelry and many others. Those materials then can be used as a recipe for weapon or to use them as a means of currency to create
  trade markets with other country or city. In doing so we can unlock the global trade market that we can purchase other types of items
  and materials that was collected by different countries."

« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 06:41:44 pm by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 14, 2020, 06:58:58 pm »

"Hope, would you think my crafts would sell well on the market?"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 07:10:49 pm by darkwarlock3 »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 59