Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67555 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #555 on: April 13, 2020, 06:50:19 pm »

Leave the building

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 13, 2020, 06:55:35 pm »

Mona would then look around for Nanashi, and direct her towards the pod.

At this point, Mona has made every reasonable effort to argue the case to keep Bori alive. If Mite and FY were still unwilling to help him, then that would be the end of it as she had exhausted her list of reasons in favor of his continued existence and his recent behavior was extremely hard to overlook. Then one last thing occurred to her. She opened the Horrors of the World Vol 1 book and flipped to the page about the MATI.

"Even if you do believe that Bori should die, I have one final argument to make against it. The MATI that we encountered at the tower are borne from those who die outside of combat, with illness listed as one of the examples. I'd say that if for no other reason, we should keep him alive today so that we don't have to deal with him later in the form of a MATI."
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 07:21:23 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 13, 2020, 06:58:31 pm »

"Ah, guten morgen - wait are we getting kicked out already? I just woke up. Uh, thanks for the equipment fa-feathered companion."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 13, 2020, 08:05:39 pm »

"I'm not sure what is going on....but Bori clearly needs medical attention. I'm guessing these pods are some form of healing object? I did see it heal me."

Jonas starts dragging Bori to one of the pods, jamming him in in a way that looks kinda right.

"There. We are now all healed yes?"

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: April 13, 2020, 11:13:15 pm »

"Uah... what happened, what is this place?" Aethyrion looks around.

"We're getting kicked out? Okay but I'm confused about what's going on... thanks for the medicine though."

He examines the medicine, and then notices Jonas jamming Bori into a pod.

"What happened to him, is he still sick from the exploding disease demons earlier?"

Aethyrion examines Bori, and would try healing him with Holy Flash.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 13, 2020, 11:25:46 pm »

"No idea. I just woke up and he was on the floor for some reason. These pods seem to be able to heal people, so throwing people inside them seems to be the medically sound thing to do. "

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 13, 2020, 11:29:57 pm »

"So you violently oppose slavery, but feudalism is just fine? Meatbags are so strange. Oh well, I suppose if you insist on acting so emotionally, you can't count on our help in the future. You weird bird."

Leave the weird bird.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 14, 2020, 05:11:25 am »

(i forgot to add this)

She opened the Horrors of the World Vol 1 book and flipped to the page about the MATI.

Mona carefully browse through everything that has the word mati in it. Something of interest read as follow.
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

"Mati, A creature that was birthed from the living energy of the previous host that was killed from attempts of assassination or died due to
  Accidents. The energy manifest into a fully armored creature with powerful telekinetic properties. Those variants are many but the following
  is the one i've encountered so far are:

Shield wielder: This creature seems to carry a shield that can repel anything that came in contact with the shield. Beyond that, this thing
  could also create a miniature black hole that can pull other things around the proximity into it. Making the mati easier to punch you until
  you die

Weakness: Don't use projectile attack against this thing. Melee attacks are more effective.

Glove wielder: This one carried a power glove or some sort. The glove can channel a force that can pull something from far away and
  after it succeeding in pulling it. The mati tends to throw it far into an open area and then after that it challenges whoever get thrown into
  a 1v1 battle.

Weakness: Don't run away from this thing when it challenged you

Sword wielder: This one can be quite dangerous. After a long period of time this mati can channel the energy that was gathered from it's
  sword and create a vertical line shock wave that can cut a building in half. If you see this type of mati, be sure to eliminate this one sooner
  than the other.

Weakness: Projectile attack, Don't fight it in melee range!

Bow wielder: This one is capable of attacking from long range distance. The bow it materialize can far exceed the capability of a gun. This
  type will avoid close combat as much as possible. When you try and close the distance, the mati will teleport and materialize into different
  location.

Weakness: Have something to protect yourself from the arrow. Kill it with any projectile weapon.

The matis in general have strong physical strength. It can bend a tank with its own brute force. These creatures in general roam around
  the battlefield trying to find anyone that can finally put itself to rest. However in doing so the creature's energy will grow unstable and
  finish itself off by exploding itself. This explosion can destroy a building if powerful enough. Lure this thing away from residence and
  kill it in an open field to avoid from being blasted in an enclosed space. It's confusing at first, but the thing dont just materialize randomly
  nor it was created by someone. It's strange, but, Any prolonged fight or any battle will likely spawn these creatures out of nowhere.
  If there's a war going on, these creatures will spawn and attack anyone regardless of their allegiance. Be careful of their presence from a
  battlefield
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

The group left the base safely and is very healthy though they still need medicine to keep the virus from growing. Nanashi was left inside the pod while the group forgot to pick her up so she stays there (The player remuri left the game because he's bored of her). The day after today which is tomorrow arrives. The protectors are summoned at his majesty's presence. In front of that door. Hope was facing them giving them comment about her assessment regarding yesterday's report. She was displeased.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Hope

"I'm not pleased with your result yesterday... I just hope you know that.. I know i put faith in your effort as a soldier but almost killing
  princess invul through your reckless method as an accident, i can accept that. I lied towards the king and told him that you did your job
  without harming her. But having little faith with your own team, i hope you're better than this. The king will give you his reward for your
  mission but i'll interrupt later inside to give you another one. Don't disappoint me this time."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Both hope and the protectors entered the room, even durg and the others are inside the building right now. As they entered the room, they see the king on his mighty bike.

"Man is it so nice to ride a mechanical bike in which it would made me easier to travel, too bad you guys are too generous that you didn't ask mite the bird to give you this kind of high tech-y stuff woohooo"

"Your majesty... Remember something?"

"Well since you finished your job and i am a man of my words since you brought my daughter to safety."

"Ehem..."

"I will let you access the research development room and finally meet the hero!"

"Pardon my intrusion your majesty but before we do that, i must inquire our protector regarding the destruction of sir faith's squad. During their battle against the dark lord holding out northern fort, they were unable to retreat back into the kingdom. Unfortunately their whereabouts remains unknown(not the character). And with that, i need these protectors to go on with me to search and bring faith's squad into safety. "

"Do as you wish, i'm riding this motorcycle :D Brmmm."

Major Quest Started:

Quest Objective: Faith's squad has been holding his own against dark lord's army and after their defeat. Their location is unknown(not the character) however it is suggested that they are still located near around the northern fort. Battle through multiple foes as you progress through several locations. The quest will be segmented into 4/4 Stage and each stage spawns different kinds of enemies and environments.

Optional: Hope has lost trust in the protectors during the princess incident and this can bring her trust back. If you follow her orders and do as she said, you will gain her trust points. Hope Trust point is now [1/5] and every optional mission accomplish will increase it by +1. This will also earn mite's trust back and unlock his shop

Rewards: Resource development room, Meeting the hero.
Optional Rewards: Expedition team research, Mite's high tech base.

From the back of the room, a presence that was completely hidden, then become more noticeable to the group as it glares with his keen green glowing eyes.

Hope

"By the way, i'm recruiting another one of the protectors to do this task since... i think one of your demon mask friend is stuck in mite's
  base or so i've heard..? I'll let the new guy introduce himself. Be nice to each other, don't enslave or kill each other... If there's anything
  you'd like to ask, feel free to ask "
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 05:32:51 am by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 14, 2020, 05:20:37 am »

"hello fellow protectors, I'm Joey Bones, and I hope my appearance doesn't send a shiver up your spine."
he lets out a laugh but it just sounds like his bones rattling
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: April 14, 2020, 05:28:57 am »

“So eh...who is this hero guy again? We foreigners may need some reminding.

And herzlich willkommen to our new comrade, I am sure you are a welcome addition to the team.”

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 14, 2020, 05:29:31 am »

"Comrade premier, we accomplish task successfully. Bori think at least, Bori memory hazy. Bori recall little of mission besides a large egg with a crown on it, giving orders to hordes of birds taking over the planet and enslaving mankind. But Bori is here to protect the union, worry not your premiership."

Bori turns to Hope.

"Bori think important to ask, who is comrade Faith, what comrade Fath look like and what they do?".

Bori acknowledges the new comrade.

"Bori see you wear rags, and you made of bone. So Bori correct to think you are rag-and-bone man yes?"
:-(

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 14, 2020, 05:35:44 am »

"I see you know a little bit of German my friendly skeleton inside a meat suit, Bori I guess you could say that I am A rag and bone man, but I would prefer if you called me Joey Bones, now could i interest you and your companions in an assortment of gear made from local resources"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 14, 2020, 05:49:03 am »

“So eh...who is this hero guy again? We foreigners may need some reminding.”

Hope

"Hero, is the savior that seek to slay the dark lord, to restore the peaceful land back before it was grim."

"Bori think important to ask, who is comrade Faith, what comrade Fath look like and what they do?".

Hope

"I'll accompany your group in search of his squad, he has a shaven head and brown eyes. Just your average adult male. He also wears one
  of solaph armor which look like mine. Faith is a soldier who was mission to guard the north keep to prevent dark lord and his minions to
  invade."

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 14, 2020, 06:26:07 am »

To Joey
Hi, I’m Shara. Do you know what makes your eyes glow? Can your glow pierce the dark?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 07:00:33 am by Naturegirl1999 »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 14, 2020, 07:15:49 am »

"Uh sure, whatever." Aethyrion says upon hearing about the next mission.

"By the way, I just wanna say that we've been through a lot, a lotta us almost died, multiple times. Just got me remembering that when I signed up for this gig, I was told there would be rewards of some sort, maybe in the form of cashmoney? And so far I haven't gotten anything. So yeah... anything about that reward?" He says to Hope and the King.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 59