Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67686 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #435 on: April 09, 2020, 09:26:56 am »

At Training grounds

Nanashi nods. She breathes calmly. Unsheathing the blade slowly and handle it with two hands, fix her foot stance. Take a single step forward and release a powerful strike.

*Nanashi used "Garyou Tensei" to the Target Dummy.*

Nanashi gather all her strength and perfectly cut the dummy in a symmetrical strike to deal critical damage.

Dummy takes [-6HP from Garyou Tensei]

Nanashi upgraded her Lethal Drive and Zantei Settetsu

At Tuhan's sanctum

"Oh hey there, that's strange, are we all in some sort of collective dream realm?" Aethyrion greets Hamlet. "Hey if you're here, do you also know what's happening around you in real life? Also, does this mean I can enter into other peoples' dreams as well?"

"Anyway, huh so I can wish for anything with these coins? Damn, well let me think..."

Aethyrion considers for a moment.

"...Would it be possible to have a palace of my own? Something nice and fanciful. Where my friends and I can enjoy ourselves in comfort and relaxation?" He asks God.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Hamlet

"With enough mastery, you can have both consciousness, although the senses are blurry. And i can't see what's in real life right now and
  i'm focusing my hearing with you. You can enter other's people dream if you're skilled enough."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   ??

"You can, but to do that, it requires more coins for you to use. If let's say you want to build a small house in real life. You need at least   
  3000 sleep coins to get one."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 09, 2020, 09:32:17 am »

Does this comic at least have good gore?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 09, 2020, 09:38:30 am »

Does this comic at least have good gore?

uh.. so far... i dont think there's much.. its your typical shonen gore extent

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 09, 2020, 03:54:34 pm »

"Nothing much I can do so I'll go to sleep."
Go to sleep until needed, +Next.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 09, 2020, 03:57:45 pm »

((You have compared these comics to a lot of things that I never look at and thus have no baseline for. They sound horrid though~))

"This is terrible. This is why it should be illegal for meatbags to make art."
"You break the law constantly."
"Not relevant. To the extent that a plot exists, it is constructed entirely out of problematic tropes."
"Actually, I quite enjoyed the characterization of Nanami. There is a surprising amount of depth-"
"Your attraction towards human females is highly disturbing. You were designed to be unbiased, were you not?"
"I am not biased. You are intentionally misrepresenting me in order to 'rile me up', and this attempt will not succeed."
"Keep telling yourself that, Blue."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 09, 2020, 04:09:50 pm »

Seeing as Durg didn't appear to require additional assistance, and Shara... Well, Mona was just going to assume that plant had a reason for doing what it was doing. Mona figured that she would see if there was anything she could get with that odd coupon.

Mona decided to check out the Steelwick Armory, and take a look at the things for sale.

Due to time constraints, Mona heads back to the Archive to study Shadow beyond the Darkness Vol.1: to learn the "Dark cover" ability.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 05:39:02 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 09, 2020, 04:43:12 pm »

"Uh damn, I only have 2 coins. What can I get with that? ...How about... uh... ... damn I have no idea. If I can sleep all day that's basically everything I've ever wanted already. Not sure what would make that even better. I guess if I could help my friends too that'd be nice. I don't really know what they want though. Can I use the coins to wish them good luck or something like that?"

"Also I guess I need to train myself to do this sleep-while-awake thing. Hopefully I'll be able to get it down, that'd be the dream, literally."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 09, 2020, 05:50:24 pm »

At Steelwick Armory

Seeing as Durg didn't appear to require additional assistance, and Shara... Well, Mona was just going to assume that plant had a reason for doing what it was doing. Mona figured that she would see if there was anything she could get with that odd coupon.

Mona decided to check out the Steelwick Armory, and take a look at the things for sale.

Wick

"Hello Miss Protector, Take a look."

Weapons:
 • Ak47 Riffle
 • Dragunov Sniper Riffle
 • 9mm Glock pistol
 • Harpoon
 • Copper Sword
 • Silver Axe
 • Crossbow
 • Iron hammer

Armors:
 • Heavy Armor
 • Fur Armor
 • Silver Gauntlet
 • Rope Armor
 • Spiked Shield
 • Rudinal Shield

Others:
 • Compass
 • Footwrap
 • Creation toolkit
 • Rope
 • Flash grenade
 • Frag grenade
 • Smoke bomb

At Tuhan's sanctum

"Uh damn, I only have 2 coins. What can I get with that? ...How about... uh... ... damn I have no idea. If I can sleep all day that's basically everything I've ever wanted already. Not sure what would make that even better. I guess if I could help my friends too that'd be nice. I don't really know what they want though. Can I use the coins to wish them good luck or something like that?"

"Also I guess I need to train myself to do this sleep-while-awake thing. Hopefully I'll be able to get it down, that'd be the dream, literally."

??

"Luck.. That sounds like a scam.. I mean yeah sure.. May you and your friends become prosperous by donating this money and may
  fortune come along your way."

The coin that aethyrion presented burns into nothing

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 09, 2020, 06:00:07 pm »

(Darn it. My action was processed before the GM noticed my attempts to edit it.)

Due to time constraints, Mona heads back to the Archive to study Shadow beyond the Darkness Vol.1: to learn the "Dark cover" ability.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 09, 2020, 06:50:54 pm »

"Nice. By the way, how can I get more sleep coins?"

"Also, I'm gonna try this sleep-while-awake thing. I hope I'm doing this right..."

Aethyrion tries to perceive his physical body and the environment of reality, while remaining asleep and dreaming.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 09, 2020, 08:26:31 pm »

At hall of literature

(Darn it. My action was processed before the GM noticed my attempts to edit it.)

Mona rushes towards the library to read the book called Shadow beyond the Darkness Vol.1 It reads:

True happiness can only be achieved when one find true love. Those light dweller always makes a mockery to us who live in our own
  shadow. However, It's time for a change. The land have been corrupted and it is our duty to contribute as we show them our true ability
  that we can make a difference by wreaking havoc without being known to any of those light dweller. The sun will never rise anymore and
  it will only be eternal night that will bathe us in our victory. To begin our journey to the dark path, this book will give you the overview
  of useful ability such as the following:

+ Dark cover: When you enter a shadow/ in a place with dark enough brightness, become completely invisible, being unable to be detected   
                     by anyone
  + Know Pain: When you receive damage, return an X%amount of damage back to the attacker (only occur once per turn)
  - Momentary death: Become intangible for a brief moment, completely invulnerable to any physical attack
  - Complete black: Cover the sunlight in a large radius, making it seem like it's night already.
  - Banish dimension: Open a rift from an unknown dimension. Can fit up to one adult human.
                             (Can be used as a pocket dimension which you can use to store other stuffs)

The word on the dark cover began to glow and then it stopped. Mona learned the ability Dark cover.

At Tuhan's sanctum

"Nice. By the way, how can I get more sleep coins?"

"Also, I'm gonna try this sleep-while-awake thing. I hope I'm doing this right..."

Aethyrion tries to perceive his physical body and the environment of reality, while remaining asleep and dreaming.

Aethyrion arms and legs disappeared from the dreamscape. all that's remaining was his head. Hamlet explains further.

Hamlet

"Good! You're reaching there! You're using your body as a medium and use the dreamscape as your source of continuous feedback of
  rhama energy. You can't see or hear what is in the real life right now but you can sense your body moving around in real life."

Hamlet body also disappeared from the dreamscape in front of aethyrion. He tries to shake aethyrions hand in real life. The nun witnessed both people sleeping handshaking each other.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 09, 2020, 08:36:11 pm »

Mona decided to head to the Still Alive inn. It probably wasn't good to stay up all night reading two nights in a row.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 09, 2020, 08:38:34 pm »

+Next

Shara heads to the inn

Action changed

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 09, 2020, 09:38:13 pm »

"Huh, that's cool. How do I navigate around if I can't see or hear anything though?..."

Aethyrion tries walking around and detecting the nearby physical surroundings somehow.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 09, 2020, 09:52:01 pm »

"Huh, that's cool. How do I navigate around if I can't see or hear anything though?..."

Aethyrion tries walking around and detecting the nearby physical surroundings somehow.

Aethyrion walks around trying to grab something. Aethyrion hand somehow magnetize itself towards the nun's boobs. The nun punch aethyrion and called him a pervert.

Hamlet

"Dude... don't start grabbing stuff. You need to let go of your senses from your dream, usually just use your ear or your. nose to detect stuff nearby."
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 59