Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67725 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #420 on: April 08, 2020, 08:56:25 pm »

"Wow, these are horrible. I pity this kingdom, a place which has apparently never been touched by good comics. These would make me cry if I were able to."
"Then stop reading them."
"I refuse."

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 08, 2020, 10:06:36 pm »

At Hospital

"I've seen several such creatures on our last outing. I've observed them using some kind of language, tactical planning including calling for re-enforcement, a tactical retreat, and threat assessment. I've been wanting to perform an autopsy on one of them, but the corpses seem to vanish shortly after expiration. Out of curiosity, do you have observational data on what happens when a subject is terminated after the onset of the affliction, but before the initial Lockjaw transformation is completed?"

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Scratch

"Sorry but we don't have that kind of data."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Shara tries thinking a question to the chimera: “what would make you happy?”

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Chimera

"Kill me..."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

At around this point Mona noticed Shara's new companion. Mona makes a gesture with her hand, patting the air in front of her and says.

"Looks like someone made a new friend. I didn't know you were into symbiosis! Is it okay if I pet?"

Mona uses Analysis on the animal that Shara is riding

From the looks of it, the chimera is part, human head, dog's body, scorpion tail and cat's leg. The tears from the chimera face didn't stop pouring ever since shara looked at the weird pet cage.

At Training grounds

Nanashi keep stay on Training Grounds for a while to train.

Joe

"Maam if you want, you can practice your specific skill to improve your ability."

"I feel like I could kill all of Tuhan's creation with this new power! I have achieved my goal here. Reading is not much of a spectator sport as they say. I'm afraid I must head back to the arena to test my new ability. Should you learn anything of interest I will be happy to hear of it later. Auf Wiedersehen!"

After trading goodbyes with the angel dude, Jonas heads off towards the Training Grounds. He pulls out both his guns and launches a new barrage at the dummy, attempting to gauge what exactly he gained by being a Harbinger of death.

Nanashi keep stay on Training Grounds for a while to train.

"Ah yes, you are the new girl correct? A demi-human as I am unless I missed my mark, and as foreign as the rest of us. Pleasure to meet you."

((Kinda important OOC note for anyone not on the discord: Training Grounds giving new abilities was a typo. Training grounds can be used to upgrade already acquired skills, to actually get new skills check out the Library or Sanctum.))

Jonas tried a second time to test his gun barrage skills against the dummy. This time however. He sense a presence of blood lust from inside his body. It's like telling him to destroy and kill. A dark energy surrounds him and his tool of killing. As he aim towards the dummy. A black trail can be seen as he kept shooting his gun towards the dummy.

Dummy takes [-3-3-3HP from gun shots]

At Tuhan's sanctum

Aethyrion heads to Tuhan's sanctum, if the nun is there he will tell her about his experience with meeting God in his dream and ask her about the sleep coins that appeared in his pocket after waking up.

Nun

"So you developed your rhama beliefs, Good mister aethyrion good! May tuhan's blessing be with you! If you're curious, there's someone
  like you who practiced rhama branch through the method of sleeping too. Hamlet! There's someone like you here! Can you help him
  out by explaining your rhama belief?"

From one of the bench in the sanctum, a guy suddenly stood up from his sleeping position. It's like he's asleep but he's awake at the same time... He's talking to aethyrion while he's asleep!? He look a bit stiff when he stood up to greet aethyrion.

Hamlet

"Hoahm... so you want to learn Rhama eh beginners.."

Nun

"It's just one person... hamlet dear.."

Hamlet

"Oh right... Sorry! You know i can't see because.. As you can see i'm still sleeping. So Mr Aethyrion. Let me tell you something! The
  rhama belief manifest from our daily life and activities that become a part of our hobby. After being passionate with it, Tuhan will grant
  us the power to manifest that hobby into something greater! That coins you got there isn't going to be useful to us unless you give
  value to that currency! For example, the belief of rhama that manifest as hobby requires a medium to grant it it's power. One of the
  rhama worshiper in this town like Dr.Scratch!

His hobby is exercising and getting himself in shape. He applied his rhama belief to that hobby. And then he used his sweat that came from
  his body as a medium to manifest the rhama energy within him to heal people. Another example is Cynthia from Still alive inn! She has her
  hobby which is cleaning up the messes in her inn. She use that hobby with rhama believe, she applied the manifestation rhama energy
  to her inn. And those who rested at her inn receive a perk that made them healthier when they woke up!

For me i applied my sleeping habit with rhama belief and use my own body as a medium. Thus allowing me both to be asleep and awake
  simultaneously. This is how i maintain my control and train my sleeping ability in order to connect myself closer to tuhan.

Now to explain what the coin is Sir aethyrion, You can give value to your coins as you see fit. Your hobby or your way of contacting rhama
  god is by sleeping right? You can spend that coin and maybe transmute it into a real nickel or other metal? or you will spend that coin to
  tuhan and use it to help your friend? The choice is yours really, you can give that currency a value through your own needs by contacting
  rhama god in your sleep. You need to control your hobby too though! Be careful of sleeping too much and entering limbo and get stuck
  there. You don't want that."

At Still alive inn Rooftop

"Wow, these are horrible. I pity this kingdom, a place which has apparently never been touched by good comics. These would make me cry if I were able to."
"Then stop reading them."
"I refuse."

B-82 reads the other comics called Hiro's Journey. The panel style and direction of reading is similar to those japanese manga style. The text is also filled with hiragana, katakana and kanji. The art style also looks similar to the well known author Mountain Chicken. The plot line and story progress is similar to those shonen jump comics and the protagonist seem to be transported from a different world and gets stuck there in his game world. He's accompanied by two voluptuous waifu that drools over him.

They synopsis on the back of the book is somehow written in english. It reads:

In the land of nowhere, once a peaceful ground, sullied by those corrupted beings that prey on other creatures in this world. Those corrupted creatures that was once a normal beings are seeking others either to convert them into one of them or turn them into their food. No one knows who created those horrid nightmare creatures until someone who declared itself as DARK LORD, claimed that it was the one responsible for corrupting every creatures in this world. The protagonist hiro will go to fight against this evil being.
The land of Solaph, once a peaceful ground, sullied by those corrupted beings that prey on other creatures in this world. Those corrupted creatures that was once a normal beings are seeking others either to convert them into one of them or turn them into their food. No one knows who created those horrid nightmare creatures until someone who declared itself as DARK LORD, claimed that it was the one responsible for corrupting every creatures in this world. A hero(NOT YOU) is seeking to fight against this evil being. And it is his job to restore the peace.
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 08, 2020, 10:10:24 pm »

(So we're clear, I'm ready to continue.)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 08, 2020, 10:19:03 pm »

“Ok. I’ll try”

Shara sends more of her roots to the chimera’s brain, trying to kill it by using her roots to drain the parts of the brain the thoughts are coming from
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 10:27:53 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 08, 2020, 10:21:46 pm »

"A simple no would be sufficient... Seriously though, I'm going to have to insist that you fill me in on what you two are up to. Too many things can go wrong if you try to go into battle with someone longing for death. I'm feeling mildly disconcerted about this situation."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 09, 2020, 01:41:22 am »

Hamlet

"Oh right... Sorry! You know i can't see because.. As you can see i'm still sleeping. So Mr Aethyrion. Let me tell you something! The
  rhama belief manifest from our daily life and activities that become a part of our hobby. After being passionate with it, Tuhan will grant
  us the power to manifest that hobby into something greater! That coins you got there isn't going to be useful to us unless you give
  value to that currency! For example, the belief of rhama that manifest as hobby requires a medium to grant it it's power. One of the
  rhama worshiper in this town like Dr.Scratch!

His hobby is exercising and getting himself in shape. He applied his rhama belief to that hobby. And then he used his sweat that came from
  his body as a medium to manifest the rhama energy within him to heal people. Another example is Cynthia from Still alive inn! She has her
  hobby which is cleaning up the messes in her inn. She use that hobby with rhama believe, she applied the manifestation rhama energy
  to her inn. And those who rested at her inn receive a perk that made them healthier when they woke up!

For me i applied my sleeping habit with rhama belief and use my own body as a medium. Thus allowing me both to be asleep and awake
  simultaneously. This is how i maintain my control and train my sleeping ability in order to connect myself closer to tuhan.

Now to explain what the coin is Sir aethyrion, You can give value to your coins as you see fit. Your hobby or your way of contacting rhama
  god is by sleeping right? You can spend that coin and maybe transmute it into a real nickel or other metal? or you will spend that coin to
  tuhan and use it to help your friend? The choice is yours really, you can give that currency a value through your own needs by contacting
  rhama god in your sleep. You need to control your hobby too though! Be careful of sleeping too much and entering limbo and get stuck
  there. You don't want that."

"Huh, that's amazing that you're able to talk to me while asleep. Sleep is definitely a great hobby of mine too; being able to sleep all the time would be wonderful. How do I go about training this ability?"

"Also, so these coins are like currency with God? I can use them to ask for what I want in the real world? That sounds amazing as well."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 09, 2020, 02:28:09 am »

At hospital

“Ok. I’ll try”

Shara sends more of her roots to the chimera’s brain, trying to kill it by using her roots to drain the parts of the brain the thoughts are coming from

Chimera takes [2/5HP] from being attacked through it brains. You just purchased it and then you're gonna kill it immediately lol

At tuhan's sanctum

"Huh, that's amazing that you're able to talk to me while asleep. Sleep is definitely a great hobby of mine too; being able to sleep all the time would be wonderful. How do I go about training this ability?"

"Also, so these coins are like currency with God? I can use them to ask for what I want in the real world? That sounds amazing as well."

Hamlet

"You can... You just need to sleep and try contacting with god again. Here's a tip. Don't conjure a lot of things when you're inside your
  dream. You'll get stuck inside your dream further into limbo if you kept doing it. You need to treat your dream just like real life. Unless
  you're trying to pee."

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 09, 2020, 03:22:42 am »

Hamlet

"You can... You just need to sleep and try contacting with god again. Here's a tip. Don't conjure a lot of things when you're inside your
  dream. You'll get stuck inside your dream further into limbo if you kept doing it. You need to treat your dream just like real life. Unless
  you're trying to pee."

"Huh okay, that sounds simple enough. Thanks for the tips. I'm gonna go try it out now."

Aethyrion finds a spot to take a nap and fall asleep into a dream.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 09, 2020, 03:26:53 am »

"Huh okay, that sounds simple enough. Thanks for the tips. I'm gonna go try it out now."

Aethyrion finds a spot to take a nap and fall asleep into a dream.

??

"Hm.. Oh you're back.. It's not even 3 hours since you left this dreamscape. Anyway what do you want? I kinda don't have anything to
  offer to you."

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 09, 2020, 03:49:59 am »

"W-Wha... where am I?... Oh wait I remember now, I'm dreaming aren't I?... huh... Oh hey God. Um so I was just talking to this other guy who could sleep while doing stuff in the real world, that seemed pretty cool so I was wondering if I might be able to do that too."

"Oh also, I have these coins here, I think I can offer them to you for stuff?"
Aethyrion shows God the coins.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 09, 2020, 04:02:44 am »

??

"Hm.. Yes, excellent, Let me burn this coins first. Now.. with this 3 coins i shall grant you what you wish.. though there's a limit to it!"

From the back of aethyrion somehow, somebody came to visit him in his dream. His eyes is open in here.

Hamlet

"You Sup! so you're finally using your coin Mr Aethyrion?"

??

"Hamlet child? What are you doing here?"

Hamlet

"Oh don't mind me god rhama.. I'm just here to see if he's fine or not.. Just to make sure he didn't go beyond his first layer of dream."

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 09, 2020, 04:34:51 am »

Nanashi nods. She breathes calmly. Unsheathing the blade slowly and handle it with two hands, fix her foot stance. Take a single step forward and release a powerful strike.

*Nanashi used "Garyou Tensei" to the Target Dummy.*
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 09, 2020, 05:07:43 am »

"Bori come back another day to look at scriptures, Bori retire for now to prepare for battle."

Move to Still Alive Inn and order goulash, just like babushka used to make back home.
+Next
:-(

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 09, 2020, 06:37:45 am »

+Next

Shara heads to the inn
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 08:38:15 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 09, 2020, 08:05:25 am »

"Oh hey there, that's strange, are we all in some sort of collective dream realm?" Aethyrion greets Hamlet. "Hey if you're here, do you also know what's happening around you in real life? Also, does this mean I can enter into other peoples' dreams as well?"

"Anyway, huh so I can wish for anything with these coins? Damn, well let me think..."

Aethyrion considers for a moment.

"...Would it be possible to have a palace of my own? Something nice and fanciful. Where my friends and I can enjoy ourselves in comfort and relaxation?" He asks God.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 59