Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67938 times)

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #390 on: April 08, 2020, 04:07:24 am »

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Wick

"Hm... The compass don't actually tell you directions... like normal compass would if that makes any sense? The other items? they are: "
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

"Bori intrigued, Bori would like to take compass, see what compass do."

Acquire compass.

• Heavy Armor : protect you from piercing damage
 • Fur Armor : protect you from bludgeoning damage
 • Silver Gauntlet : your fist hurts more
 • Rope Armor : a fetish suit?
 • Spiked Shield : damages melee attacker passively
 • Rudinal Shield : reflect projectile attacks

"Hm, Bori don't think these help Bori shoot gun much. Bori instead make humble request of making another upgrade for gun. Something make big ogon if you get what Bori mean."

Upgrade mortar shells to set fire to the area it lands, maybe allowing Bori to load and fire incendiary ammo instead of standard explosive shells on command.
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 08, 2020, 04:18:57 am »

At still alive inn rooftop.

Climb on to the roof of the inn and use Adaptation to convert all three arms into photovoltaic panel arms. Recharge our batteries while waiting for an assignment.
If it starts to rain or the weather otherwise becomes disfavorable, climb down and take shelter inside the inn.
Pass the time by binging on random comics.

B-82 reads naburo's random page.. It reads:

At Training grounds

"I'm here to train." She replied.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Joe

"You can use the dummy there to practice your ability or test them out maam."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

At Steelwick armory

"Bori intrigued, Bori would like to take compass, see what compass do."

Acquire compass.

"Hm, Bori don't think these help Bori shoot gun much. Bori instead make humble request of making another upgrade for gun. Something make big ogon if you get what Bori mean."

Upgrade mortar shells to set fire to the area it lands, maybe allowing Bori to load and fire incendiary ammo instead of standard explosive shells on command.

Wick

"Sure, be sure to visit my shop tomorrow to pick up your mortar again."

[Bori obtains compass and use his coupons to upgrade his mortar]
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 08, 2020, 04:24:36 am »

"Well, this doesn't resemble any language I've seen or heard before, and I can't tell which direction I'm supposed to read the panels in. The action is poorly choreographed, the character designs are uninspired, and the art is exceedingly lazy."
"I do not understand why you read comic books."
"Some of 'em have gore. Not this one, though."

[next]

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 08, 2020, 04:32:32 am »

Aethyrion reads!? He can read? And from there the book called How to become rich in 10 easy steps Vol.1 reads:

Hello there townsfolk if you're reading this, you've been SCAMMED!!! Yes that's right you all fell hook line and sink just like a fish in the
  pond waiting to catch the bait. Well i know its a bit saddening that you want to even be a bit as successful as i am but the reality is you
  can't. The rest of the pages of this book are just filled with lorem ipsum. So sucks for you you can't be Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
  consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut vel imperdiet purus. In porttitor augue quis quam blandit pulvinar. Vivamus quam leo, mollis sed porttitor ac,
  hendrerit sed sem. Sed vitae mauris dolor. Nulla tincidunt ipsum diam, ut lobortis sapien elementum eu. Maecenas dui augue, ornare at elit
  non, dapibus laoreet massa. Quisque et sapien mi. Sed arcu velit, finibus et felis a, euismod aliquet lectus.

"What the hell is this? Damn this pisses me off!" Aethyrion angrily throws the book to the ground.

He soon cools himself off and tries another book.

He picks up How to get club noble membership Vol.1 and starts reading.

"This had better not be another scam..."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 08, 2020, 04:52:44 am »

"Thanks comrade, I will be see you later."

Bori makes his way to the Hall of Literature hoping to find any of his favourite childhood classics, like Huntman x Huntman, or Star Battles: The Return of the Samurai, or How to Conquer Loaf.
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 08, 2020, 05:36:50 am »

"What the hell is this? Damn this pisses me off!" Aethyrion angrily throws the book to the ground.

He soon cools himself off and tries another book.

He picks up How to get club noble membership Vol.1 and starts reading.

"This had better not be another scam..."

Greetings whelp. To begin forth with our tutorial you must first learn that you are a peasant, a low life, a nobody, and there is nothing
  you can do to climb towards the higher ups just from pure effort. However you can change that. With this guide, you can obtain noble
  hood by being in the good side of the rich people. Actually let's begin with that. First off you need to get rich. I know this is the most basic
  stuff but maintaining your status of being reputable will make the rich acknowledge your existence. Additionally you can also bribe your
  noble membership by being filthy stinking rich. What does the membership do? It's to introduce to you a wide range of noble member from
  different kingdom and leaders across the globe. Also i want to stress this point first in the first page. If you do have the membership.
  do not wear all whites.. because you look like a psychopath wearing them. Its kinda annoying how it's the norm within these rich
  douchebags.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 08, 2020, 06:07:57 am »

Go to the hospital with the power glove and look for Durg

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 08, 2020, 06:09:52 am »

Go to the hospital with the power glove and look for Durg

The nurse pointed shara where durg location is. though she freaked out for a moment there when she is seeing a chimera walking around the hospital. Shara can see where durg is sitting right now.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 08, 2020, 06:16:58 am »

”Durg, I have something for you”
Shara shows Durg the power glove and starts heading towards him to give it to him

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 08, 2020, 06:31:34 am »

Greetings whelp. To begin forth with our tutorial you must first learn that you are a peasant, a low life, a nobody, and there is nothing
  you can do to climb towards the higher ups just from pure effort. However you can change that. With this guide, you can obtain noble
  hood by being in the good side of the rich people. Actually let's begin with that. First off you need to get rich. I know this is the most basic
  stuff but maintaining your status of being reputable will make the rich acknowledge your existence. Additionally you can also bribe your
  noble membership by being filthy stinking rich. What does the membership do? It's to introduce to you a wide range of noble member from
  different kingdom and leaders across the globe. Also i want to stress this point first in the first page. If you do have the membership.
  do not wear all whites.. because you look like a psychopath wearing them. Its kinda annoying how it's the norm within these rich
  douchebags.

"Hmm this one is kinda interesting, but it doesn't seem to focus much on how to get rich. Maybe I'll come back to this later."

Aethyrion then checks out the book titled King foldman's Success Vol.1.

"Wonder if there's anything in here about where he got his bubblebath."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 08, 2020, 07:18:36 am »

"Thanks comrade, I will be see you later."

Bori makes his way to the Hall of Literature hoping to find any of his favourite childhood classics, like Huntman x Huntman, or Star Battles: The Return of the Samurai, or How to Conquer Loaf.

Bori attempts to do so only to find himself walking in circle 50 times.

"Hmm this one is kinda interesting, but it doesn't seem to focus much on how to get rich. Maybe I'll come back to this later."

Aethyrion then checks out the book titled King foldman's Success Vol.1.

"Wonder if there's anything in here about where he got his bubblebath."

Hello common citizens my name is foldman. Thank you for electing me to be the next king of this city. I know we may have gone through
  a difficult time right now. But it is not the time to cower. We as the citizen of solaph and we need to remain strong. We built this land
  with our very hand. To defeat the great dark power that's been trampling this world we must also increase our strength. So rise up and
  hold your shoulder. We will carry each other and built our destiny.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 08, 2020, 07:24:16 am »

Read another comicbook scan.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 08, 2020, 07:30:12 am »

Nanashi at the training ground pick up her dummy.

She slighty unsheathe her blade by using her thumb. Make a stand and then fully unsheathe the blade.

She strike the dummy with inhuman speed ending up her blade pointed the point into the ground within a just a second.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 07:41:33 am by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 08, 2020, 07:38:53 am »

"You did some good work out there. If you need something to do while you rest here, I could head over to the Archives and check out a book on your behalf. Let me know if that's something you want me to do."
"I'm don't know what kind of books are in there as I haven't got a chance to go into it yet, but you don't have to go get me something I'll go there myself tomorrow sense the doctor said I'll be healed by then somehow."

Durg then sat in the bed for awhile before the heard something coming towards him, it was a horrible looking thing that he didn't recognize and then it spoke.
”Durg, I have something for you”
Shara shows Durg the power glove and starts heading towards him to give it to him
"How do you know who I am?" He then sees the glove the strange creature was carrying. "Your not going to punch me to death or something are you?"

Durg stays in the bed until the time the doctor said he would be healed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 08, 2020, 07:39:56 am »

Nanashi at the training ground pick up her dummy.

She slighty unsheathe her blade by using her thumb. Make a stand and then fully unsheathe the blade.

She strike the dummy with inhuman speed ending up her blade pointed the point into the ground within a just a second.

The dummy violently shattered by pieces following up her blade sheathed to her scabbard.
the DM controls how much damage your sword does
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59