Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67809 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #375 on: April 07, 2020, 09:24:31 pm »

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Chubby

"Hm... Oh haha... hold on let me get the instruction book.... hm... Oh! Sir zic said that the cursed pendant will attract the wearer to those
  who are filled with battle lust.. basically you become a priority target when someone is fighting... hahaha! The.. uhm.. nahut's emblem..?
  It says that you need to wear this emblem... backwards? The effect is that it's going to amplify tuhan's blessing to the wearer... hm hahha
  The white elixir? It's... it's to... It's a mysterious liquid found from human body? Where it came from..? Do not question it.. wow what haha
  It says that the elixir is able to cure the one who drinks it from any type of injury and disease, but the one who drink this will be paralyzed
  for a week."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
”Can you tell me more about the Ancient power glove, the Ancient head gear, and the Yamsar cooking ingredients? What is a Yamsar? A new type of animal?”

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 07, 2020, 09:42:30 pm »

You just brought me to a place I didn't say to go and then suggested that I do exactly what my action originally said to do...

Go to the armory. Ask if he has something broken or unusable that I could recycle for raw material. None of the armor designed for bipeds would fit me anyways, I may as well not ruin a perfectly good suit of armor modifying it for myself.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 07, 2020, 10:33:15 pm »

At Hospital

It seemed that the person that Mona accidentally hit and knocked out yesterday was not at the hospital, which she supposed was a good thing.

"You did some good work out there. If you need something to do while you rest here, I could head over to the Archives and check out a book on your behalf. Let me know if that's something you want me to do."

Mona would also ask the doctor what he knows about people dying of starvation. Evidently it must have happened to a lot of people in order to give rise to so many Lockjaws.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Scratch

"Hm.. So you seen those creatures in battle i suppose... I should tell you a bit about them. The lockjaws are those who have strong xiya
  beliefs. However their practice is a bit... Odd to say.. The belief of xiya is to practice in creating something is their way to contribute
  to life. However their strong belief of preserving life is to not reduce anything and they went with that motive in an extreme way possible.
  Thus forbid themselves from eating anything. That xiya belief grant them some strange power and mutate their bodies into the creature
  called lockjaws. It was not from a lack of food shortage but it was something they voluntarily do by not eating anything at all. Though
  that belief backfired because now it mutates them into flesh eating hungry creature that feast on random prey.. i think.. there's no clear
  pattern as far as i recall

If you want, we have a live breathing test subject of those lockjaws.. He's still in the process of turning into one."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

At Steelwick Armory

You just brought me to a place I didn't say to go and then suggested that I do exactly what my action originally said to do...

Go to the armory. Ask if he has something broken or unusable that I could recycle for raw material. None of the armor designed for bipeds would fit me anyways, I may as well not ruin a perfectly good suit of armor modifying it for myself.

Wick

"There's some scrap metal you can use. If it helps, you can use the creation tool kit that is available at my workshop in the back room
  there. There's one of your friend there who's fixing their turret too."

At Zic's Odds

”Can you tell me more about the Ancient power glove, the Ancient head gear, and the Yamsar cooking ingredients? What is a Yamsar? A new type of animal?”

Shara took a glance at the power glove, it looks like one of the matis glove that she previously fight that threw durg away.

Chubby

"The ancient power glove is to.. um.. um.. to pull someone from a far away... with gravity pull.. like telekinesis or something.. The other
  one.. I'm not quite sure... It says that it carries the knowledge of the ancient technology but... The rest of the instruction use some
  wierd alien language.. Yamsar ingredients? You don't know who yamsar is? He's like the most well known chef in all of solaph. He's also
  made cooking entertainment show where he insults his contestant by constantly cussing at them.. man.. dumbo hotdog will always the
  most memorable quote. Uh.. those ingredients are just for cooking... Master zic always love cooking."
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 07, 2020, 10:43:56 pm »

"This is acceptable."

Inspect the creation kit. What kind of tools are available? I can't imagine it's any more high-tech than our own fabricator, but a few handheld tools might be useful.
Upgrade HP using scrap metal, fabricator, and creation kit.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 07, 2020, 11:00:00 pm »

"That's more than I expected to find here. I'd like to take a look at him if that's okay. I'm also curious about his motivation for continuing this despite knowing the inevitable conclusion of it. As an outsider, I am having difficulty comprehending why anyone would willingly involve themselves with this particular behavior... Also, do you have demographic data about these practitioners?"

If allowed to do so, Mona uses Analysis on the test subject.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 07, 2020, 11:05:50 pm »

At Zic's Odds

Shara took a glance at the power glove, it looks like one of the matis glove that she previously fight that threw durg away.

Chubby

"The ancient power glove is to.. um.. um.. to pull someone from a far away... with gravity pull.. like telekinesis or something.. The other
  one.. I'm not quite sure... It says that it carries the knowledge of the ancient technology but... The rest of the instruction use some
  wierd alien language.. Yamsar ingredients? You don't know who yamsar is? He's like the most well known chef in all of solaph. He's also
  made cooking entertainment show where he insults his contestant by constantly cussing at them.. man.. dumbo hotdog will always the
  most memorable quote. Uh.. those ingredients are just for cooking... Master zic always love cooking."
”I would like to trade the coupon for the Ancient Glove. Thank you for the information”

After Shara recieved the glove, she goes to the hospital and looks for Durg

”hey, Durg, I have something for you”

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 07, 2020, 11:10:52 pm »

"It would seen meine technique will work in the field after all! Wunderbar. I'll now be off to the library, feel free to join me my shiny friend. I'm sure there are books about this civilization somewhere between those walls. For my own part the book with information on my late mecha seemed like it had some techniques that may prove interesting to me even on foot. As they say practical skills are the best ones."

Head off to the Library, pick up How to kill your enemies for beginners Vol.1, skim for anything firearm focused.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 07, 2020, 11:45:03 pm »

At Steelwick Armory

"This is acceptable."

Inspect the creation kit. What kind of tools are available? I can't imagine it's any more high-tech than our own fabricator, but a few handheld tools might be useful.
Upgrade HP using scrap metal, fabricator, and creation kit.

There are variety of tools ranging from chainsaw, hammer, solder, blowtorch, and other common equipment for blacksmithing.
[82-B Upgraded it's HP by +2HP]

At Hospital

"That's more than I expected to find here. I'd like to take a look at him if that's okay. I'm also curious about his motivation for continuing this despite knowing the inevitable conclusion of it. As an outsider, I am having difficulty comprehending why anyone would willingly involve themselves with this particular behavior... Also, do you have demographic data about these practitioners?"

If allowed to do so, Mona uses Analysis on the test subject.

Scratch

"Rudy!.. There's visitor wanting to see you. He doesnt like visitor... He's very sensitive on the subject matter so be careful as to what you
  have to say to him. Hm..? We don't actually, There are other people outside of this city who practiced that belief of xiya as well so we
  dont exactly know how much of them there are or their exact demographic."

Rudy

"What do you want... Get out of my sight.. I've seen god with my own two sight. He.. He is the creator of all things... You're a non
  believer of tuhan wouldn't know anything about him. He created everything and we sinners just trampled the beauty of his creation.
  You're all murderers for killing animals and destroying the nature... You're all parasites..."

Mona used her analysis. From just a glance, it's already clear to her that his body is extremely skinny. The bones on his body sticking out of his muscle, it felt like it almost came out of his skin. Half the body of his skin color turned brown. And his red pupil is not something he was born with. His posture is extremely disorganized. Even by looking at him turning around looks extremely stilted.

At Zic's Odd

”I would like to trade the coupon for the Ancient Glove. Thank you for the information”

After Shara recieved the glove, she goes to the hospital and looks for Durg

”hey, Durg, I have something for you”

Shara used her coupon and obtains power glove.

At Hall of literature

"It would seen meine technique will work in the field after all! Wunderbar. I'll now be off to the library, feel free to join me my shiny friend. I'm sure there are books about this civilization somewhere between those walls. For my own part the book with information on my late mecha seemed like it had some techniques that may prove interesting to me even on foot. As they say practical skills are the best ones."

Head off to the Library, pick up How to kill your enemies for beginners Vol.1, skim for anything firearm focused.

Jonas browse through the library. He reads the book called kill your enemies for beginners Vol.1. However in the book, it doesn't mention any type of firearm type specific skill that he could learn. There's just many instruction on how to kill certain creatures and people in that book. Yneth interrupts and ask him if he would be interested with the book he suggested.

Yneth

"Sorry gosh! Mister Jonas sir! If you want there's a book called Destruction Vol.1 in the knowledge section that would help you in your 
 research of obtaining a new ability!"

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 07, 2020, 11:55:43 pm »

"Hmm yeah I'll come check out the library too. I'm not really one for reading but I've only ever read one book and it was required reading. Maybe there'll be some interesting stuff in other books."

Aethyrion accompanies Jonas to the library, he checks out the book called How to become rich in 10 easy steps Vol.1.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 08, 2020, 12:14:08 am »

Yneth

"Sorry gosh! Mister Jonas sir! If you want there's a book called Destruction Vol.1 in the knowledge section that would help you in your 
 research of obtaining a new ability!"

"Once again you prove to be a mindreader. I had assumed such a book had been on some form of magic rather than the practical shooting arts, I'll be sure to try out your suggested reading material."

Skim Destruction Vol.1 for shooty things!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 08, 2020, 12:31:34 am »

Go to the library and scan all the comic books into my memory for later entertainment, because copyright does not exist in this land.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 08, 2020, 01:52:42 am »

Bori heads to the armory.

"Master craftsman, Bori is here again. First order of business, Bori make acquisition of compass. Never know if Bori get lost in wild, or wild get lost in Bori. Second, comrade premier allot extra ration for Bori, see here."

Bori produces the coupon he got from the King.

"Bori like to get intel on your armors, gauntlet and shields, so Bori can decide between them."
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 08, 2020, 03:51:34 am »

At Hall of literature

Go to the library and scan all the comic books into my memory for later entertainment, because copyright does not exist in this land.

B-82 Scanned all of the comics. The following books are scanned

"Hmm yeah I'll come check out the library too. I'm not really one for reading but I've only ever read one book and it was required reading. Maybe there'll be some interesting stuff in other books."

Aethyrion accompanies Jonas to the library, he checks out the book called How to become rich in 10 easy steps Vol.1.

Aethyrion reads!? He can read? And from there the book called How to become rich in 10 easy steps Vol.1 reads:

Hello there townsfolk if you're reading this, you've been SCAMMED!!! Yes that's right you all fell hook line and sink just like a fish in the
  pond waiting to catch the bait. Well i know its a bit saddening that you want to even be a bit as successful as i am but the reality is you
  can't. The rest of the pages of this book are just filled with lorem ipsum. So sucks for you you can't be Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
  consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut vel imperdiet purus. In porttitor augue quis quam blandit pulvinar. Vivamus quam leo, mollis sed porttitor ac,
  hendrerit sed sem. Sed vitae mauris dolor. Nulla tincidunt ipsum diam, ut lobortis sapien elementum eu. Maecenas dui augue, ornare at elit
  non, dapibus laoreet massa. Quisque et sapien mi. Sed arcu velit, finibus et felis a, euismod aliquet lectus.

"Once again you prove to be a mindreader. I had assumed such a book had been on some form of magic rather than the practical shooting arts, I'll be sure to try out your suggested reading material."

Skim Destruction Vol.1 for shooty things!

Destruction Vol.1

DESTROY BURN MUTILATE EVAPORATE EVISCERATE ERASE ERADICATE DEATH KILL KILL KILL KILL KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ means passive - means active

- DIIIEEEE!!!!: Become berserk and do a barrage of attacks towards your foe
  - No Body: Destroy your physical body making yourself intangible for a brief period of time
  + Harbinger of Destruction: You deal extra DMG whenever you deal DMG to your foe
  - Complete erasure: Delete something from existence. The Damage depends on your mastery of this skill
  - Death expedition: You study the cause of destruction of everything. When using this ability before you kill someone. You'll likely to
                             Destroy or kill something easier on your next attack. Stacks +DMG indefinitely.

At Steelwick armory

Bori heads to the armory.

"Master craftsman, Bori is here again. First order of business, Bori make acquisition of compass. Never know if Bori get lost in wild, or wild get lost in Bori. Second, comrade premier allot extra ration for Bori, see here."

Bori produces the coupon he got from the King.

"Bori like to get intel on your armors, gauntlet and shields, so Bori can decide between them."

Wick

"Hm... The compass don't actually tell you directions... like normal compass would if that makes any sense? The other items? they are: "

• Heavy Armor : protect you from piercing damage
 • Fur Armor : protect you from bludgeoning damage
 • Silver Gauntlet : your fist hurts more
 • Rope Armor : a fetish suit?
 • Spiked Shield : damages melee attacker passively
 • Rudinal Shield : reflect projectile attacks

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 08, 2020, 03:58:56 am »

Climb on to the roof of the inn and use Adaptation to convert all three arms into photovoltaic panel arms. Recharge our batteries while waiting for an assignment.
If it starts to rain or the weather otherwise becomes disfavorable, climb down and take shelter inside the inn.
Pass the time by binging on random comics.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 08, 2020, 04:04:31 am »

Nanashi visit Training Ground. Inspecting the place.

At Training grounds

Joe

"Greetings maam, what do you need here?"

"I'm here to train." She replied.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59