Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67988 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #330 on: April 06, 2020, 09:09:41 pm »

At Palace
Go to the palace.

"The king told one of the organics that he is unable to pay his mercenaries. We hope that this is not the case."

Cease ignoring me, flesh-thing.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Hope

"King foldman has given you his coupons, i know it maybe not much but you can trade it for stuff in the town."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Nanashi visit Training Ground. Inspecting the place.

At Training grounds

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Joe

"Greetings maam, what do you need here?"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

At tuhan's sanctum

"Ok. Is there somewhere good to put down the drone while I do that?"

After putting the drone to the side. The nun takes out the red colored berry and dumped it unto the fountain. It changes color. After a while the pool around surges upward around unknown and cleanse every bit of his body. And then it stops.

Nun

"All done! Welcome as a worshiper of tuhan Mr... what's your name again...?"

The nun slowly murmurs to herself until her eyeball and mouth started to glow upwards. Looking like she's possessed. Her voice sounds echo-ey

Nun

"Welcome worshiper, as one of us. You'll find many hardship along your path. Your destiny will guide you that you'd be an asset worthy
   to carry our name, the religion of tuhan! Serve humanity for it is your purpose."                                                                →                                                                                                                                         

[Unknown gains the Xiya perks, their builds are sturdier and stronger than before]

At Zic's Odds

Get inside the cage and get on one of the creature’s shoulders, then attempt to grow roots into a limb. When this is done, attempt to move the limb

Shara effortlessly controlled the creature's limb. The creature had given up all it's life already. It doesnt mind if a parasite is controlling it's body. Shara is able to control it.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 09:18:46 pm by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 06, 2020, 09:11:50 pm »

"...ok?"
Let's go get that armor.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 06, 2020, 09:13:56 pm »

Wick

"Hm.. Sure thing.. but don't you carry a hand cannon of your own Mr protector?!"

"Yes, very observant! I carry one hand cannon. Yet I have two hands. Thus I should have two guns, so I may have one in both of my hands! Its not like they call it a two-hand cannon. Unless I mixed up this language again. If the Gods only wanted us to use one gun at a time they would have just given us one hand."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 06, 2020, 09:22:13 pm »

Mona figured that she would want to test this ability before using it in combat scenarios. She would first look for an area where she could move without the risk of accidentally hitting someone.

After that, she would try the following things.

1. See how high she could levitate using Negative Pull alone.
2. She would attempt to lift herself upwards using her Telekinesis and find out if Negative Pull could prevent her from descending.
3. She would return to ground level then teleport upwards one meter and see if she could maintain that height with Negative Pull. If not, she would check to see if Negative Pull could at least slow her descent.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 06, 2020, 09:29:06 pm »

"Yes, very observant! I carry one hand cannon. Yet I have two hands. Thus I should have two guns, so I may have one in both of my hands! Its not like they call it a two-hand cannon. Unless I mixed up this language again. If the Gods only wanted us to use one gun at a time they would have just given us one hand."

Wick

"Aye, here's your glock, Mr protector. What else do you need?"

"...ok?"
Let's go get that armor.

Wick

"Welcome back.. Mr.... other protector. What may be your interest? Armor? there are a couple of them."

Armors:
 • Heavy Armor
 • Fur Armor
 • Silver Gauntlet
 • Rope Armor
 • Spiked Shield
 • Rudinal Shield

At hall of literature

Mona figured that she would want to test this ability before using it in combat scenarios. She would first look for an area where she could move without the risk of accidentally hitting someone.

After that, she would try the following things.

1. See how high she could levitate using Negative Pull alone.
2. She would attempt to lift herself upwards using her Telekinesis and find out if Negative Pull could prevent her from descending.
3. She would return to ground level then teleport upwards one meter and see if she could maintain that height with Negative Pull. If not, she would check to see if Negative Pull could at least slow her descent.

Mona attempts the following:

1. She floats above the floor, she's capable of floating around 1 meter above the ground. At this pace, she can keep that constant height stable.
2. She lifts herself above and use negative pull as a parachute to see if she would crash into the floor. She however was repelled away from the floor and kept floating above at 1 meter above. Keeping the height stable.
3. She teleported upwards and use negative pull like she did previously. She kept floating above the ground 1 meter away from the floor, completely stable.

Mona felt as if she weights nothing. She felt that she's pretty light and fast like this. Maybe at a higher mastery she can start using it to fly around?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 06, 2020, 09:33:59 pm »

Use my new voice to say ”Thank you, Zic. This body seems like it will help in combat. I didn’t know if I’d even be able to do this. Is it ok if I leave with it?”

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 06, 2020, 09:35:49 pm »

More closely investigate the heavy, fur, and "rope" armor.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 06, 2020, 09:42:54 pm »

"Hrm. I should be well equipped for the time being, less I sprout a third hand. I think I'll head off to perform strength training in the Training Grounds so I may use my weapons to their fullest."

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 06, 2020, 09:47:05 pm »

More closely investigate the heavy, fur, and "rope" armor.

Wick

"If you asked. The heavy armor is preferably used to defend yourself against piercing attacks such as claws and bullets. Fur armor is
  suitable against bludgeoning attacks to dampen the force like reducing the damage from certain punches. Rope armor.. hm.. i'm not sure
  what it used for.. Someone in this town might have a... kink.. so to speak about it.. It was something that was donated to this shop."

At Zic's Odds

Use my new voice to say ”Thank you, Zic. This body seems like it will help in combat. I didn’t know if I’d even be able to do this. Is it ok if I leave with it?”

Chubby

"Hm.. Oh wow.. that's creepy haha, you can control the thing like that... I don't think it would be best for you to run around with that
  though, you might freak people out..

...?? hmm haha oh.. My name is not zic... That was the owner of this shop... until he went missing.. so i took over as his assistant to
  keep this shop until he returns."

At Training grounds

"Hrm. I should be well equipped for the time being, less I sprout a third hand. I think I'll head off to perform strength training in the Training Grounds so I may use my weapons to their fullest."

Joe

"You guys just keep coming huh.. I mean hello Sir. Protector. How may be of service to you to help you with your trainings? there's a
  dummy there, if you want to practice your aim or your speed you can use that dummy."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 06, 2020, 09:50:01 pm »

Mona would continue her experimenting. She would try teleporting 2 meters above the ground and confirm how Negative Pull would soften her descent. If it worked well, she would try teleporting 3 meters high. She would continue teleporting gradually higher until she established how high she could go before this maneuver would start to endanger her well-being.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 06, 2020, 09:52:05 pm »

”I don’t have money right now. Is there anything I can do that would be worth the amount necessary to buy this creature?”
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 10:13:44 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 06, 2020, 09:55:02 pm »

Obtain the Dragunov from the Armory.

"Elegant. Brutal. Able to terminate a consciousness from 500 meters."

"Would it not be more in line with our combat role to choose the Kalashnikov? We would be able to project a shield and fire around it. Dealing damage while protecting the other mercenaries. The longer rifle may be harder to use at close range, where the 'tank' role presides. This is weapon is one of an assassin."
"You say that as if we have a well-defined combat role. I am designed as an assassin. This addition will cover for our weaknesses, cover more options. At close range we should be able to devise melee attacks using Adaptation, and we can use our grenades to take out high-priority targets such as strong enemies or clusters. However, should we find a need to take out a being from stealth or long range, the Dragunov presents a precise, powerful, and efficient option."
"You are suggesting that there is more value for us to pursue greater versatility in role than to improve effectivity within a single role? To be a 'jack of all trades', so to speak?"
"Precisely"
"Dragunov DMR acquired." [Boop :)]

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 06, 2020, 10:01:34 pm »

go to the training grounds and practice stitching and treating wounds so that i can develop a new skill. Maybe some form of Triage after the explosive outcome of our last mission...
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 06, 2020, 10:16:26 pm »

Joe

"You guys just keep coming huh.. I mean hello Sir. Protector. How may be of service to you to help you with your trainings? there's a
  dummy there, if you want to practice your aim or your speed you can use that dummy."

"I would hope so. Warriors ceasing to enter the training grounds suggests they've finally perished. Aim, speed, muscle strength, poses, there is so much to work on in so little time... I suppose for now I should see if I can get this little trick of mine to be practical."

Jonas takes out his hand cannon. He takes careful aim with his right arm, squeezing off a shot at the dummy. He takes his shiny new Glock in his left hand - mimicking the careful aim of the first. With these three 'takes' he is satisfied with the feel - with a gun in each hand, he alternatives fire between the two of them sending lead down towards his allotted dummy.

Practice two-handed firearm aim!

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 06, 2020, 10:29:30 pm »

Joe

"Sir.. May you please not do that in front of the townsfolk... You're freaking everyone out... thank you..."

"Oh uh woops, sorry." Aethyrion lands on the ground. "I'm just feeling so full of energy, I think I'll do some training."

Aethyrion dashes toward a dummy and tries out some sword moves on it.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 59