Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67979 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #315 on: April 06, 2020, 09:34:45 am »

Get to the cage and look at the creature within

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 06, 2020, 09:38:31 am »

"I think I'll wait for the doctor to heal me so I don't make it worse."
Wait for the doctor to come and heal me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 06, 2020, 09:48:19 am »

1. Go inquire about Xiya at the Sanctuary
2. Browse the armor section at Steelwick Armory
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 06, 2020, 12:05:07 pm »

Go to the palace.

"The king told one of the organics that he is unable to pay his mercenaries. We hope that this is not the case."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 06, 2020, 12:07:03 pm »

Go to the palace.

"The king told one of the organics that he is unable to pay his mercenaries. We hope that this is not the case."
No, you're being carried around by me for the time being.

I'll put you down once I have my armor.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 06, 2020, 12:11:05 pm »

"Caution, this unit is not designed for handheld u- Collecting sample." [Beep 👍]

Use sample collection arm on [Unknown]'s forearm, collecting a large tissue sample.

Also, edit self into OP character spoiler.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 12:15:57 pm by Egan_BW »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 06, 2020, 01:12:27 pm »

go to the training grounds and practice stitching and treating wounds so that i can develop a new skill. Maybe some form of Triage after the explosive outcome of our last mission...
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 06, 2020, 02:01:32 pm »

From aethyrion's pocket, 3 sleep coin can be found in his pockets. He's brimming with energy for some reason. It feels like he can stay awake for 3 days. He stepped outside of the building between zic's odds and cemetery.

"Huh what are these coins? Looks like cashmoney but kinda strange. I wonder if I can buy a bubblebath with them. Also, damn I feel really good!..."

Aethyrion flies around, jumping from roof to roof, and eventually arrives at the training grounds.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 06, 2020, 02:12:22 pm »

Jonas saunters over to the Armory once again. He greets the shopkeep, looks at the equipment list disappointingly noting that it doesn't have a replacement mecha and a backup replacement mech.

"Ah, such is life. I'll take the glock then! With the ancient trollish art of zwei Pistolen kämpfen, I will increase the damage of our party by one gun!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 06, 2020, 05:21:45 pm »

Mona's first priority would be to return to the Library. She would write a bit more about how her own personal experiences varied from the literature that she had read, as well as speculate on a few theories, and re-iterate her disdain for the local education system.

More importantly though, she wanted to check out the Kolaps's infinite knowledge book once more. She recalled it mentioned an ability called "Negative Pull". Additional speed would be merely nice, but Mona figured that she had some additional abilities that would synergize well with it. This would potentially enable her to lift herself into the air much more easily via telekinesis; or evade attacks by teleporting straight up without the obvious downside of plummeting into the ground immediately after! Even the mutant 7 Day Lockjaw Variant wouldn't be able to keep up with that level of mobility.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 06, 2020, 08:39:43 pm »

At Steelwick armory
Jonas saunters over to the Armory once again. He greets the shopkeep, looks at the equipment list disappointingly noting that it doesn't have a replacement mecha and a backup replacement mech.

"Ah, such is life. I'll take the glock then! With the ancient trollish art of zwei Pistolen kämpfen, I will increase the damage of our party by one gun!"

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Wick

"Hm.. Sure thing.. but don't you carry a hand cannon of your own Mr protector?!"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

At Tuhan's Sanctum

1. Go inquire about Xiya at the Sanctuary

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Nun

"Hello there kind person! Well.. the xiya branch practiced in self preservation and one's motivation to restrain themselves in the path of
  destruction. If you want, you must first cleanse yourself through our holy water in order to connect yourself with the belief of tuhan!"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

At Zic's odds

Get to the cage and look at the creature within

Shara take a peek at the wierd pet cage thing that was in front of her. A creature slowly crawled into the light.

Creature

"....Help..."

At the Hospital

"I think I'll wait for the doctor to heal me so I don't make it worse."
Wait for the doctor to come and heal me.

A doctor appeared as he walk by the door. He brings in a yoga matt

Scratch

"*Yawn* sigh... Okay.. Let's take a look... Yeah your injury looks really bad. It may take you 3 months or so for you to get back into shape.
  No fear, i can put you back into shape "

Dr.Scratch grabbed his yoga matt and put it on the floor. He took off his clothes and started exercising in front of durg. He does so until he started sweating. The nurse besides him. kept spraying perfume and use a yellow colored flash light to warm him. As the sweat pouring from Dr.Scratch forehead. He move elegantly and as he exercise, his sweat sprayed all over durg. For some unknown reason, Durg's body felt lighter, It's like aethyrion, it's as if he can jump from roof to roof despite his injury. His wound was healed immensely. Dr.Scratch then stopped and dry himself with a towel. He continues

Scratch

"*pant.. *pant.. This.. This is the power of rhama belief Mr.Durg... fhew!!... That was an intense exercise... Well i think you can start
  to walk tomorrow. For now, your don't need to worry about your injury. You'll most likely going to be fully healed in no time soon"

At Hall of literature

Mona's first priority would be to return to the Library. She would write a bit more about how her own personal experiences varied from the literature that she had read, as well as speculate on a few theories, and re-iterate her disdain for the local education system.

More importantly though, she wanted to check out the Kolaps's infinite knowledge book once more. She recalled it mentioned an ability called "Negative Pull". Additional speed would be merely nice, but Mona figured that she had some additional abilities that would synergize well with it. This would potentially enable her to lift herself into the air much more easily via telekinesis; or evade attacks by teleporting straight up without the obvious downside of plummeting into the ground immediately after! Even the mutant 7 Day Lockjaw Variant wouldn't be able to keep up with that level of mobility.

Kolaps's infinite knowledge

Studying magic doesn't necessarily comes in elemental sorts. There are other ways we can practice these reality bending magic with our
  knowledge by applying math into the equation. With this book you can learn a collective amount of utility spells that you can use for your
  convenience sake. The abilities are:

- Teleport: Teleport yourself in a short distance (around 30 meters) in an instant.
  - Control Z: Rewind back in time, completely undoing everything that was inflicted upon you from the first turn.
                   (only usable once per 2 turn)
  + Negative Pull: The gravity doesn't bind you to the ground anymore, you can start to float above the ground, gaining more speed.
                        (Not flying in the sky yet)
  - Duplicate: Able to create another object again through your memory. (the duplicated item can't move and only 1 item you can duplicate)
  + Maximized Sensory: You focus your eye and able to see what others can not. Able to detect other stuff that can't be seen in the area
                                Varying from X-ray vision to night vision.

The written words in the book regarding Negative Pull started to glow. The book rumbles. It then stopped after a while. The ability may not grant her the ability to soar into the sky yet but it's enough for mona to learn that she started to float above the ground after reading the book.

At Training grounds

From aethyrion's pocket, 3 sleep coin can be found in his pockets. He's brimming with energy for some reason. It feels like he can stay awake for 3 days. He stepped outside of the building between zic's odds and cemetery.

"Huh what are these coins? Looks like cashmoney but kinda strange. I wonder if I can buy a bubblebath with them. Also, damn I feel really good!..."

Aethyrion flies around, jumping from roof to roof, and eventually arrives at the training grounds.

Joe

"Sir.. May you please not do that in front of the townsfolk... You're freaking everyone out... thank you..."

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 06, 2020, 08:44:53 pm »

Cease ignoring me, flesh-thing.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 08:47:53 pm by Egan_BW »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 06, 2020, 08:45:12 pm »

"Ok. Is there somewhere good to put down the drone while I do that?"

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 06, 2020, 08:46:11 pm »

Nanashi visit Training Ground. Inspecting the place.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 06, 2020, 08:54:10 pm »

Get inside the cage and get on one of the creature’s shoulders, then attempt to grow roots into a limb. When this is done, attempt to move the limb
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 59