Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (Registration) [6/10 Slot]  (Read 28432 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (Registration)
« Reply #255 on: April 07, 2020, 06:30:28 pm »

I'm pretty sure the gun would count as your thing. Though I think we get two things this time? Might need to confirm if that also applies to new players.

Yes, they get 2 upgrades as well
oh that reminds me, did Shara actually get a coupon? I don’t remember if she did
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 06:34:34 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 07, 2020, 06:30:52 pm »

Alright then, I will take the training ground option to improve HP by +2. I'll have to reflavor it as improving my hull though, as I don't think that 82-B will gain strength through exercise. :P

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 07, 2020, 06:51:30 pm »

oh that reminds me, did Shara actually get a coupon? I don’t remember if she did

all players get coupons except durg and aethyrion, which you can give the extra coupon to them. Due to durg being immobile you can just buy something for him instead... if you're kind enough to do it for him
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 07, 2020, 07:02:18 pm »

all players get coupons except durg and aethyrion, which you can give the extra coupon to them. Due to durg being immobile you can just buy something for him instead... if you're kind enough to do it for him
I will, when done talking to the king and his daughter
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 07:04:26 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 07, 2020, 08:20:55 pm »

My action seems to have been missed. (The travel one). Though I can see how my other posts stood out more.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 07, 2020, 08:22:51 pm »

i thought your character was still talking with the drone

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 07, 2020, 08:24:51 pm »

My intention was to have the post that contained bold text to be processed. Is there a different way that I should indicate this aside from bold text? Should I start including my intended action in bold text alongside every conversation post so that I don't miss another update?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 08:39:30 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 07, 2020, 08:41:52 pm »

i was confused as to how you'd be able to talk to the drone at the street while simultaneously be at the hospital at the same time

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 07, 2020, 08:49:03 pm »

i was confused as to how you'd be able to talk to the drone at the street while simultaneously be at the hospital at the same time
yes, that’s confusing to me too

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 07, 2020, 08:56:20 pm »

As the RP happens between turns, Mona can talk to the robot and then move.
Also 82-B wasn't doing anything at that location anyway, so they could just follow her to keep talking. I believe we're done now unless there's something else Supernerd would like to cover.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2020, 09:51:13 pm »

i think replying to different person simultaneously has rendered my reading comprehension to kindergarten level

Acquire some structural material and use my fabricator to improve my structure. (+2 HP)

edit; ok nvm it was this that got me confused, i thought you're trying to upgrade your HP to +2HP.. you can't exclaim you gain +2HP on your own unless you're talking about upgrading your hp
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 09:55:09 pm by Mahoroty »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2020, 09:53:59 pm »

Rest in peace Mahoroty's reading comprehension, de-aged to nothing but a sperm and egg. <3

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 07, 2020, 09:58:24 pm »

Rest in peace Mahoroty's reading comprehension, de-aged to nothing but a sperm and egg. <3

Yeah, the +2HP threw me off. No doing random calcs on your own please, you can say you're testing if it would increase your HP but not doing the calcs on your own. It's my decision to do your numbers

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 07, 2020, 10:01:09 pm »

I was under the impression that +2 hp was one of the options that everyone had as an upgrade choice.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 07, 2020, 10:02:17 pm »

I was under the impression that +2 hp was one of the options that everyone had as an upgrade choice.

Yes but i think what egan meant was her/his ability to use her scan gives her +2HP, unless i'm wrong in this and the drone did meant to upgrade it's HP?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31