Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 54300 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I knew a cat person once. Well, I thought she was, then one day her tail fell off..."
Tomo shudders.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Lucidan had a pretty good idea about that tail, and just smirked to herself.

"At least it's a quiet walk. With any luck those Revivians will be the end of it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"The streets do seem empty...but a battlefield seldom stays quiet. All peace is momentary...the Gods will offer us battle in time..."

Xerxe slightly ruined his ominous monologue by opening a bag of nacho Pugis to snack on.

Lucidan had a pretty good idea about that tail, and just smirked to herself.

"At least it's a quiet walk. With any luck those Revivians will be the end of it."

Xerxe held out the bag of axe shaped cheese snacks to Lucy. Though he knew it was a terrible temptation for her.

"Mmrf?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Oh, Nacho Pugis! Mind if I take one or two?"

Largo steps a bit closer to Xerxe.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Ooooh, snacks! Thanks Xerxe."

Lucy took some of the proffered Pugis and chowed down.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"...are those Pugis?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"Be careful with that bag. I've already given way too many treats to Bowler this week."

Lastelle guides her mount slightly away from Xerxe, despite some resistance from the very interested pegasus.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As Xerxe was swarmed by hungry wharf warriors, he took it upon himself to make sure everyone who desired got a handful of what little he had.

He would even sneak some to Bowler later.

"Enjoy, my friends!"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

As the Warriors share a midnight snack, the sounds of bottles being broken on the ground can be heard.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"People probably ought to stop putting their empties on windowsills."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Yeah, it's a waste of resources..."
"... Then again, several bottles being broken at around the same time? Sounds more like an active effort by a group."
"Can't be someone wanting our heads though, they'd try to be sneaky."

Largo enjoys his share of Pugis. He'd liked to have a bigger share since he does need a lot more food than the average human to become sated, but it's better than nothing for the moment. He's looking forward to cook the marinated chicken breasts he prepared before the mission and hoped they would get the tram.

Then, the oni realized something.

"... What if today was a game of football?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"Nothing was wrong with the stadium today, so probably. Why?"

Lastelle hangs on the question for a moment, until she connects it to the glass breaking.

"Damnit, we don't have time for hooligans!"

"At least they won't have anything personal against us, unlike the last guys. We might be able to finesse this. Hey Lucy, did you bring any bodypaint? Or even regular paint, Evie?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I can't remember the last time I had bodypaint."

"We should run. We're not going to have a problem with catching the train because of hooligans if we're already on the train."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The Wharf Warriors do not run from danger.

Let these 'footsball' hooligans encircle us in the hundreds and thousands, we shall fight them all."
Xerxe said, offering somewhat dubious tactical advice.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Xerxe, it's less like hooligans are a foe to fight and more like a... a tidal wave. Maybe we could fight our way out once we're in it, but it's better to get out of the way before it hits."

"If it's just energy you've got to burn I can help you with that... after we're home."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 60