00 - Her potential has been limited by her free will- 00

I don't care.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 04, 2021, 02:28:47 am

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 381

Author Topic: McCreary's Planet -- (FINISHED)  (Read 252123 times)

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McCreary's Planet -- Act III: Sol's Reign
« Reply #3735 on: May 17, 2020, 09:29:23 pm »

"I have another question then for you, God. Was SEED from this universe too? Was it another creation of technology?" Eric snarls, standing face to face with you -- well, not face to face, he's a little shorter than you. But close enough.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: May 17, 2020, 09:39:33 pm »

"SEED was a being older than perhaps anyone that exists in this universe. Through age, it gained unmatched wisdom and strength, enough so to become as a God. It was unique, perhaps the only of its kind to remain, and in that sense it deserved our prayers and sanctification. SEED was a God, our God, and to believe otherwise is an insult to her memory."

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: May 17, 2020, 10:09:44 pm »

[17 vs. 15] No. I am not saying that...only of it's kind -- that implies there were many SEEDs. That his god is not omnipotent, that his world is not special -- that he is not blessed by something higher than what man could make. That-that would be foolish -- he's already angry at us for not being the divine he thought we were -- that we are not special. This man holds the highest regards of the Crusaders, the organization that is our key to power. Nay, a way of life that is based on their faith. One that lets them walk into the mouth of a meatgrinder and die where they stand for the promise of Paradise -- your words are foolish. Heretical to these people. I let you back me into a corner--

"Well Pheobe?! Answer me?!" Eric is angry, and he pushes at your chest.

Th-this is going to end up like Zachary-- except worse. If we kill him, Isela-- shit--
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 10:13:50 pm by 19_EgarAlnis »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: May 17, 2020, 10:17:59 pm »

"SEED was a being beyond the understanding of man. She was all-knowing, kind, and strong. She blessed this world, and the people fortunate enough to live here, and granted them a path into Paradise. Do not speak ill of our God, who sacrificed herself for our survival, but instead marvel at her love and wisdom."

Smile sweetly. "So what do you think, Eric..."

"DO YOU KNOW BETTER THAN A GOD?" Send out our will to cow him and unfurl our wings. Project our voice to painful levels. "I AM THE FLAME OF OLD SOL! MY LINE BLED ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUR SUFFERING SEEM AS NOTHING! WHO ARE YOU TO CHALLENGE MY DIVINE WILL, MORTAL?! KNEEL AND SUBMIT, OR DIE!"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 05:09:57 am by ZBridges »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: May 17, 2020, 11:04:11 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: May 17, 2020, 11:53:16 pm »

((Oh my god... I really don't think we can do this without you. Would it help if we took some time off after this regrettably tense encounter?))

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: May 18, 2020, 12:28:32 am »

...I'll give myself some time to consider, and to cool off a bit. "The morning is wiser than the evening" and all that.
I didn't write those words lightly though. This game is breaking me. I need distance.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: May 18, 2020, 12:33:36 am »

I can see why... even though I have no idea why. Somehow.

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: May 18, 2020, 12:36:24 am »

I understand fully, and I've sent you a pm to talk to you. I'm sorry to see you go, but...this game is an obsession of mine as well. It's my first narrative that I fully intend to finish. That i've sworn to myself to finish. I've been wanting to be a writer since I -could- write. This is helping me work towards that, in a way. And, as I revealed to you, and now to others, it's the alpha to something larger.

Thank you for everything. I really mean it. Your art was amazing, and made me really happy to see! I also enjoyed your contributions to the narrative.

I'm sorry -- I hope you, and others, do not take insult if I continue.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: May 18, 2020, 12:37:42 am »

Whatever you decide, Superdorf, we'll see you around somewhere.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: May 18, 2020, 01:02:50 am »

((Post edited.))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: May 18, 2020, 06:14:08 am »

“While I may not be divine, I still care about you, and wish to eradicate the plague. I want SEED’s people to thrive. I want to protect you”

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: May 18, 2020, 07:56:14 am »

"SEED was a being beyond the understanding of man. She was all-knowing, kind, and strong. She blessed this world, and the people fortunate enough to live here, and granted them a path into Paradise. Do not speak ill of our God, who sacrificed herself for our survival, but instead marvel at her love and wisdom."

Smile sweetly. "So what do you think, Eric..."

"DO YOU KNOW BETTER THAN A GOD?" Send out our will to cow him and unfurl our wings. Project our voice to painful levels. "I AM THE FLAME OF OLD SOL! MY LINE BLED ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUR SUFFERING SEEM AS NOTHING! WHO ARE YOU TO CHALLENGE MY DIVINE WILL, MORTAL?! KNEEL AND SUBMIT, OR DIE!"

+1

We need to get control of the situation fast.

Though why would Eric assume we are mundane just because there are more of us? Surely there are many angels in Paradise.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: May 18, 2020, 07:57:30 am »

I'm just going to say that this whole situation seems like its going to make things worse, I feel that the whole leaving the planet in twelve years is something we should keep to ourselves and only mention to the people right as we're about to do it.

Also I have no suggestion that might lessen what the anger that this situation has brought fourth.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: May 18, 2020, 04:52:14 pm »

The idea was that we would bring the population with us in an ark ship. We can't do that by ourselves at the very last minute.
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 381