Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: FEF: Dungeon's Hollow(OoC Thread)  (Read 3804 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Dungeon's Hollow(OoC Thread)
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2020, 04:30:13 am »

(Thanks to SC for putting this together, and Evila for adding the brim.)
Alright, mates, let’s do this!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 03:30:11 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2020, 09:04:54 pm »

Tyrant, if you want some help with character creation feel free to ask. I'd lend a hand.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2020, 11:41:55 pm »

Alright I join and look at the pdf Tric, also I should look where the Fie Emblem character creator is, the ones I get from the internet are just for customizing the protagonists in the new games

Okay I got a character sheet, maybe look at the Personal Fault to see if something is up, maybe their is an Character Skill better than maturity on increasing skills and your chance of critting?

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 03:00:39 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 01:30:39 am »

So, what monstrosities will we be facing first?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 04:08:54 pm by xelada »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2020, 10:20:16 am »

Name: Jacob Chadwick
Class: Necromancer
Race: Human
Character Skill: Maturity: (You get +5 Progression points to all your stats)
Affinity: (Leave Blank)

PF/Afraid of Pointy Objects: If the character is adjacent to an Enemy unit with a Lance, suffer -15 EVA
PS/Soul Harvester: If a unit within three spaces is reduced to 0 HP, the character recovers 5 HP
PS//Overconfident: If the character is over 50% health of their Max Health, the character gains +10 Critical.
PS///

Base Stats / Progression 330/335%

HP: 22 (40%)
STR: 0 (0%)
MAG: 7+2 (70%)
SKL: 6 (70%)
LUK: 0 (10%)
DEF: 2+2 (60%)
RES: 4 (50%)
SPD: 3 (30%)

CON: 7
AID: 6
MOV: 5

First, you are missing 5 points in progression.

PS/Soul Harvester: If a unit within three spaces is reduced to 0 HP, the character recovers 5 HP
This is very much a no. Especially if you go Dark Rider. Even then, it is way too much. The 'unit within three spaces' trigger means both enemy and ally units. As well, you are a ranged character... Last is 5 HP is too much.
Either 4 HP when an adjacent enemy is reduced to 0, or 3 HP for 1-2 range when an enemy is reduced to 0.

I might also switch around the order of those two too. Other than that, the rest is fine. (Alshadmar has 5 HP within two spaces in MoM, but he is a lance user in a game with no natural staff-users.)[Dark Knight would be a good path if you want to go Heal Tank/Cannon. And a good one in general for late game, even if Lances can end up wasted.] A good sheet overall.

Name: Fiodior Airguard
Class: Mage -> Mage Knight
Race: Elf
Character Skill: Adept
Affinity:

PF/ Elves are fantastic, they create fantasies: If the target has less than 50%, -2 damage.
PS/ Elves are glamorous, they project glamours: When fighting Myrmidons and their promotions, +10 Dodge.
PS// Elves are enchanting, they weave enchantments: If you attacked last turn, +10 Hit and Avoid.
PS/// Elves are Terrific, they beget terror: After proccing a skill, until the start of your next turn, +5 proc rate for that skill (doesn't stack).

Base Stats / Progression 335/335%

HP:         18   40%
   STR:         0   00%
   MAG: 5+2=7   50%
   SKL:         7   40%
   LUK: 3+1=4   15%
   DEF:         0   70%
   RES: 5+1=6   60%
   SPD:         5   60%

CON: 6
   AID: 5
   MOV: 5

Inventory:

Bio: Fiodior was born as the eldest daughter of an unremarkable family, in an unremarkable village, in an unremarkable forest; so unremarkable that nobody would know, or care, if it were to be engulfed by one of the many dangers that face every village, well except for the inhabitants of course, they would care quite a bit.
Fiodior could see the metaphorical writing on the equally metaphorical walls, it would likely be a case of when, not if, some rampaging army; or wave of monsters; or some other threat; would wipe the village off the map (assuming it appeared on any maps), Fiofior could not let that stand; as such, she decided to become an adventurer to acquire the money, items and skill to make sure that didn't happen. Or if she is too late: enact revenge.

For the first PS, change it to [When fighting enemies with a sword, +10 Dodge]. Note dodge refers to crit avoid.

PS// Elves are enchanting, they weave enchantments: If you attacked last turn, +10 Hit and Avoid.
Same issue as Glass had, change to [If you initiated last turn, +10 Hit/Avoid this turn]

Rest is fine.

With this, 4/6 filled. Be sure to show up on discord, I'm sure someone would be willing to make a mug.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2020, 06:06:40 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

”Alright before we start our venture into the unknown, we should learn more about this dungeon before we attempt to unravel it.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 09:32:00 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2020, 07:27:03 pm »

Alrighty, how many points and for stats, what does what?

Since planning a spell thing you said GM picks element to be used so that too. No Discord, lost it with old phone.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2020, 07:32:12 pm »

Affinity and magic element are 100% separate from what I can tell. Magic counts as a type of equipment, and we'll see what's available at game start.

You'll have 335 progression points to distribute among stats (each level-up, a d100 is rolled for each stat and if it's at or below the progression point value you get +1 to the stat for the level), and 4 points to distribute around your stats on top of the base stats for the class you choose.

"What does what" can be seen at the starting area of the handbook pdf, which was linked in the OP. Not the condensed version, though, I think; that's mainly classes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2020, 07:38:29 pm »

Yes, Affinity is completely separate from everything else on your sheet. It only comes into effect for Supports, which are bonuses you get when you're near another unit. For example, Anima Affinity adds +1 Damage to all attacks (among other things) you make. If you have Anima Affinity and a Support with, say, Virgil who for the sake of this example also has Anima Affinity, then whenever your character is within three spaces of Virgil both you and her deal an extra 2 damage with every attack (because your Affinities both contribute +1 Damage to the Support bonuses).

Edit: It's important to note you only have one Support active at a time, so if you have that Support with Virgil but also one with Rykve and Jacob and all four of us are clustered up, whichever one is the highest takes priority. So if Rykve and Virgil had a B support and you and Jacob had a B support, then Rykve and Virgil would rely on their bond and you and Jacob on yours, without any bonuses of the other pair.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 07:40:23 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2020, 03:20:28 am »

Spoiler: Cecile Remaut (click to show/hide)

Mug soon to follow.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 08:58:16 pm by Wolfhunter107 »
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2020, 07:38:58 am »

Spoiler: Team medic (click to show/hide)

Mug in progress. Actually, may just reuse this one:

"Obviously, you have naught to fear under such a genius monster hunter such as myself. Now, come along, everyone! Adventure awaits!"
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 09:25:37 am by ctsun »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2020, 09:06:20 am »

I seem to have missed my own deadline, but the game didn't have enough sheets till today.

You guys can expect rolls to occur tomorrow, but for now I'm closing recruitment.

Wolfhunter will still need a mug.

Note I also need to do work on my Mug for Hatkitty's game, so.. Expect delays while I finish that up.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2020, 03:06:34 pm »

Players
Rykvaard of Greanias, Human Knight. (Serious Concentrate)
Virgil, Drow Scavenger. (Glass)
Fiodior Airguard, Elvish Mage. (xelada)
John Chadwick, Human Necromancer. (Shadowclaw777)
Cecile Remaut, Human Pegasus Rider
Klara Amelia Noble, Human Trobairitz. (ctsun)

Game now in the Creation phase. Make sure to finalize your Weapon and Affinity Choice.
Virgil and Klara Amelia Noble both get 1 from each of their weapon categories. Hidden and Dark for Virgil, and Bow and Staff for Klara Amelia Noble.

Creation Phase is mostly me statting enemies, making the map.. Stuff like that.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2020, 03:09:17 pm »

I put all my stuff into my character sheet (on this page) already, so that should all be handled.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2020, 05:52:10 pm »

Here's the map sprites for:

Rykve

Virgil

John

Fiodor

Cecile

Klara
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 09:07:54 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 [2] 3