Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120187 times)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1590 on: April 14, 2020, 07:57:55 am »

"Of course you do. But before we get into that, you better tell me what did your previous owne- capturer does to you. In detail. After that, we will see if you really deserve a bit of freedom."

There is a moment of hesitation as the pixie registers Linea's question, followed by an expression of confusion and fear. "Bad, bad things... but don't remember... why can't remember?..."

It then starts looking around outside, as if looking for something. "GONE!" It suddenly screams. "SHE GONE BUT I AM TOO! GONE!!!"

The pixie suddenly slams its hands against the bars of the cage, trying to pry them open. "WANT OUT. WANT OUT NOW!!!" It screams viciously.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: April 14, 2020, 08:29:11 am »

There is a moment of hesitation as the pixie registers Linea's question, followed by an expression of confusion and fear. "Bad, bad things... but don't remember... why can't remember?..."

It then starts looking around outside, as if looking for something. "GONE!" It suddenly screams. "SHE GONE BUT I AM TOO! GONE!!!"

The pixie suddenly slams its hands against the bars of the cage, trying to pry them open. "WANT OUT. WANT OUT NOW!!!" It screams viciously.

"I am expecting more marbles rolling in that tiny head of yours if you want to get out of that damned cage."

The pixie apparently stopped her tantrum then looked at Linea, dumbfounded.

"That means you should be reasonable."

The pixie slammed her head against the bar.

"That means you should be a good girl, then I might let you out. Promise?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 08:36:59 am by Slyph »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: April 14, 2020, 09:06:07 am »

"I am expecting more marbles rolling in that tiny head of yours if you want to get out of that damned cage."

The pixie apparently stopped her tantrum then looked at Linea, dumbfounded.

"That means you should be reasonable."

The pixie slammed her head against the bar.

"That means you should be a good girl, then I might let you out. Promise?

The pixie stares eagerly out of its cage, growling with its hands still grasping the bars, but it soon calms down and resumes its dejected stance.

"Fine... I'll be good." It soon sits down, leaning its back against the cage and sighing in helpless exhaustion as it crudely tugs on its hair every so often.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: April 14, 2020, 09:19:43 am »

"Okay this all seems rather strait forward so lets try it."
Burt then starts the first exercise and chooses small mammal and tries to summon a weasel.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: April 14, 2020, 10:20:54 am »

The pixie stares eagerly out of its cage, growling with its hands still grasping the bars, but it soon calms down and resumes its dejected stance.

"Fine... I'll be good." It soon sits down, leaning its back against the cage and sighing in helpless exhaustion as it crudely tugs on its hair every so often.

Linea nodded, then secured the cage on a nearby bench, after that, she undid one of the leather strips she used on her waist and made a knot of it.

One minute she imbued her magic to make the knot glued together, another minute spent for... countermeasure.

Once she opened the cage, Linea seized the pixie's feet and fasten the leash on her ankle. There was a sharp pang on her chest, and for a brief moment, she remembered the long-forgotten days she spent weaving and scrubbing carpets as a labor slave.

But Linea remained unflinching. Just a monster, she said that to herself, countering and balancing the unwanted empathy that started to creeping in. And with that, she managed to remain composed, rational and careful.

"Nothing personal. I know you understand."

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: April 14, 2020, 12:22:24 pm »

Linea nodded, then secured the cage on a nearby bench, after that, she undid one of the leather strips she used on her waist and made a knot of it.

One minute she imbued her magic to make the knot glued together, another minute spent for... countermeasure.

Once she opened the cage, Linea seized the pixie's feet and fasten the leash on her ankle. There was a sharp pang on her chest, and for a brief moment, she remembered the long-forgotten days she spent weaving and scrubbing carpets as a labor slave.

But Linea remained unflinching. Just a monster, she said that to herself, countering and balancing the unwanted empathy that started to creeping in. And with that, she managed to remain composed, rational and careful.

"Nothing personal. I know you understand."

[Roll: 2/2] (Decision: Try to escape)

Freed from its cage, the pixie looks around ravenously, and then immediately takes to the air. It then tries shredding the leash that Linea had put on its legs.

[Roll: 12/20]

The creature slashes at the leather restraints with its claws, however due to the magic Linea imbued onto the restraints, it's not able to remove them. It growls irritatedly. Leash takes 12 damage, 18 HP remaining.

[Roll: 1/3] (Decision: Continue trying to escape)

Despite being unable to remove the leash, the creature still attempts to escape, dashing towards the nearby trees. However as it starts getting a few feet away from Linea, the leash stops it in its tracks, knocking the creature to the ground due to its inertia clashing with the leash's stopping power. The creature becomes temporarily dazed, groaning on the ground.
Ear teeth

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: April 14, 2020, 01:19:33 pm »

"Hurt isn't it? I will return you into your cage!" Linea raised pillars of fire then bending it in the shape of a burning cage.

And the cage slowly began to shrink.

"You see. I actually don't want to hurt you. I want your help, and in return, I might do something to help your miserable life. But you tried to cheat me and failed, now I ask again? Hurt isn't it? Yes? You brought this upon yourself."

Linea kneeled again then continued "I told you to be smart. What do you think about having your body dissected, having your bone feed into blacksmith's furnace, or having your organs dried up and grounded into medicine? That would be your fate if I weren't there to bail you out.

"Now it's time for you to save yourself by making a correct decision. I will release you only if you swear to keep your word and be good. Or stay there and turn into ashes. Your call."

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: April 14, 2020, 09:00:26 pm »

"ah, sorry i didn't notice you there, and yes it has been a while since i was out of my burrow."
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: April 14, 2020, 11:30:25 pm »

"Good spider." Dixie pats one of his huge limbs again. "You will join us through the forest next time, yes?"

She then begins to walk away, towards the hub.

Now that she thinks about it, she'd never seen the mayor. If they were around, she wouldn't recognize unless they introduced themselves. Who's around?
I have a YouTube channel.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: April 15, 2020, 05:22:26 am »

"Hurt isn't it? I will return you into your cage!" Linea raised pillars of fire then bending it in the shape of a burning cage.

And the cage slowly began to shrink.

"You see. I actually don't want to hurt you. I want your help, and in return, I might do something to help your miserable life. But you tried to cheat me and failed, now I ask again? Hurt isn't it? Yes? You brought this upon yourself."

Linea kneeled again then continued "I told you to be smart. What do you think about having your body dissected, having your bone feed into blacksmith's furnace, or having your organs dried up and grounded into medicine? That would be your fate if I weren't there to bail you out.

"Now it's time for you to save yourself by making a correct decision. I will release you only if you swear to keep your word and be good. Or stay there and turn into ashes. Your call."

[Roll: 2/2] (Decision: Attack)

The pixie becomes maniacal, leaping through the flame-cage and taking 46 damage (15 resisted) as it charges at Linea, slashing with its claws. Linea is able to dodge the attack.

Pixie condition: Heavily damaged, leashed (leash at 18 HP).
Ear teeth

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: April 15, 2020, 06:10:17 am »

After a short walk the pair arrive at the magic shop and go inside after Jack holds the door for Mama to go in first. The relief of the bear was almost palpable, after getting into cover, even if it was from one of the strange 2-legged thing's dens.  Jack patted her shoulder attentively, as they bipassed the magic shop desk, and entered the library proper, and walked up to the circulation desk.

Flo was clearly re-shelving books, as she was once again not at the desk, but signs of her activities could be seen with the gentle bobbing of silken strands anchored here and there behind the desk.

Politely, Jack rang the bell.

Comes out to the front to see who rang the bell.

"Oh, you're back Jack, did you bring the bear with you?"

Laemmle commence a calling for the meetup with her whole party members to the Mayor's Town Hall.

Laemmle commence a calling for the meetup with her whole party members to the Mayor's Town Hall.
As Reeta heads for the AdvHQ, she hears Laemmie
what’s going on? I need to give some things to Benuto and Xanios, how urgent is this?

"Good spider." Dixie pats one of his huge limbs again. "You will join us through the forest next time, yes?"

She then begins to walk away, towards the hub.

Now that she thinks about it, she'd never seen the mayor. If they were around, she wouldn't recognize unless they introduced themselves. Who's around?

The messenger boy who had relayed the message to Laemmle previously turns up next to Dixie.

"This way missem, if you'll follow me."

He darts forward to where the others are waiting and leads them to large but plain building. A few people can be seen carrying stacks of papers or lounging around in otherwise expansive but empty rooms. The place gives off a vibe of being in the process of abandonment. The messenger knocks on one of many doors in the complex, then opens it without waiting for an answer.

An old bald man wearing pince-nez, a black morning coat and gaiters over his tweed trousers meet's the party's glance with his own suspicious gaze as soon as the door opens, as though he had been expecting them to walk in at any moment.

"Are you th- wait this ain't all of you. Ain't I tell you to call all of them?"

The messenger boy starts stuttering.

"Yes'm sir but-"

The mayor cuts him off with an irritated wave of the hand. The messenger boy bows and exits.

"Are you all going to stand there, come inside!"

The man speaks in an irascible voice, impatiently beckoning them towards him.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 06:13:00 am by Frank »
:-(

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: April 15, 2020, 06:37:38 am »

Walk inside
hello, so you;re the mayor? Why did you call us here?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: April 15, 2020, 06:56:31 am »

Barely-- Poor girl's scared practically bald o' th' big guy ou'side.  He seem' arfully intres'ed in meetin' ya... I think 'e wan's ta get tested- problem is, 'es bigger an a barn, and won't fit indoors...   Anyways.. Mama picked one o' dem choices as we was eatin an' talkin las' night.  She not too happy 'bout how strong somma de less natural critters out 'ere is. Gonna go with the damage upgrade... 'en ye can deal wit' 'he big guy ou'side...

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: April 15, 2020, 07:22:25 am »

Walk inside
hello, so you;re the mayor? Why did you call us here?

The man looks suspiciously at Reeta, unsure what to make of the humanoid plant creature, but doesn't answer.

He squints at Dixie instead.

"You... I heard you lot went up some tower in the forest. What did you see there? On the outside I mean, I'm not interested on whatever's inside. Did you see a lake or..."

The man goes quiet, waiting for a reply.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: April 15, 2020, 07:43:05 am »

Barely-- Poor girl's scared practically bald o' th' big guy ou'side.  He seem' arfully intres'ed in meetin' ya... I think 'e wan's ta get tested- problem is, 'es bigger an a barn, and won't fit indoors...   Anyways.. Mama picked one o' dem choices as we was eatin an' talkin las' night.  She not too happy 'bout how strong somma de less natural critters out 'ere is. Gonna go with the damage upgrade... 'en ye can deal wit' 'he big guy ou'side...

"Another customer huh, I won't say no to that. Let's deal with Mama's upgrade first."

Flo holds the pendant close to the bear and mutters an incantation in low voice. The gem at the center of it glows a bright purple, then splits open with a loud cracking sound.

Mama the Bear gains upgrade, +DMG. On choosing a tier 1 upgrade, she has also unlocked a free upgrade, +ARMOR.

"Well, I normally charge for each gem used for an upgrade spell, but since you already generously donated yesterday I can let you off this time."

Flo stashes the pendant in a nearby desk.

"Ok, let's meet up with your other friend now... Is he a giant? I've never met giants before."

Flo walks outside with Jack, and is left speechless by Dula's strange appearance. She's not sure how to respond.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:48:00 am by Frank »
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 142