Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120051 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1545 on: April 11, 2020, 12:57:26 pm »

"I was wondering what has happen while i was resting, seems like the bear isn't very happy with my presence"
Dularach was scratching the back of his neck as he was crouching down to be somewhat leveled with jack's sight
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: April 11, 2020, 01:01:11 pm »

”we went north, and were attacked by 4 pixies, Dixie helped us by capturing one, and killing another, one ran away, and Slayer killed the last one. Then we went northeast and crossed a river, where we found the spores northeast of the other bank, so north, northeast, northeast”[/color]

"Unless you went deeper into a spore cloud, I think you will be fine... I haven't dealt with a sentient plant's physiology before though. You can always come back here to get a checkup but I'm confident the antidote will suffice for now."
:-(

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: April 11, 2020, 01:17:27 pm »

Oh, that's Mama--  Saved her that day all the critters ran inta town.....

Jacks voice trailed off, and became kind of misty and nostalgic.

Only one uh managed ta save...

Then his voice perked back up again.

Seems ta have taken a shine tuh me--- he chuckled, looking back under the roof at mama, who was looking at him just as terrified as ever. Beautiful thang she is... Lovin too--- Ain't never been loved by a baar before..  As fer what all happen'?  Well, we trundled our little butts ta some damned prissy arsed wizards' shamelessly gussied up whore-house of a towar, --as what went up halfway tuh the damn moon-- and found a whole lotta nuthin but shiny magical baubles, an' more questions an we got answers fer.  All 'e others in the group all clambered upstaars up some rickety arsed ladder, but mama and me stayed in the treasure room, and tried to get in a nice quiet nap-- Then POOF-- Up and out inna the op'n like bob's yer damn uncle, with no damn warnin' whatsoever.  Didn' even get time ta put muh shirt on! Afer at, we jus wanered back ina town, and I been settin up shop e'r since.  Been busy learning magical bullshit though-- Didja see the mushrooms on the logs o'er there? Grew em las' night! Fancy stuff!

Jack gestured toward the racked up logs, covered in white fuzz, with huge mushrooms still poking out.

Turns out the magic shop's op'n fer biznus naow-- Run by some odd fruity feller as likes ta wear loose fittin and bright colored pajamas around during the day-- An his sister, the librarian-- Purdy girl, with blonde hair an glasses-- Half-spider, ye might liker---  Ya met 'er yet?  I needs ta take mama in for an appointment with er today anyhoo-- Maybe we keen git 'er te come outta that hole, and go pay the lady a visit-- Wanna come?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: April 11, 2020, 01:26:14 pm »

”we went north, and were attacked by 4 pixies, Dixie helped us by capturing one, and killing another, one ran away, and Slayer killed the last one. Then we went northeast and crossed a river, where we found the spores northeast of the other bank, so north, northeast, northeast”[/color]

"Unless you went deeper into a spore cloud, I think you will be fine... I haven't dealt with a sentient plant's physiology before though. You can always come back here to get a checkup but I'm confident the antidote will suffice for now."
”Good. I was worried. While out in the forest, I’ve gathered some more of that parasitic plant, where’s Xanios, he might still be interested in experiments”
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 04:46:29 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: April 11, 2020, 01:28:12 pm »

"i wouldn't mind meeting her  and half spider you say. i wonder if its natural or caused by something else?"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: April 11, 2020, 01:57:31 pm »

Ain't nice ta ask a lady questions like that! All I knows is she skitters about on 8 shiny legs, and slings silk aroun' like she tryin ta make the worl's biggest doily in 'ere.  Likes ta dot her I's with lil' hearts an' shit.  -- Naow, gimmie a minit-- I gotta try an git mama ta come out here-- Go ahead an' sit down-- is might take awhile--- she still thinkin' yer gonna eat us both or sommat---

Jack turned back around, and sat down on the ground near the opening to the hut, and looked in at Mama, who was still looking at him, wracked with uncontrolled fear, nervousness, and apprehension.

SEE? (He's not trying to eat me, my love.)
Come out? (Please? He wont hurt you-- and we need to see the spider lady--)
You decide? (Have you decided what you want her to help you learn?)

Mama radiated terror, consternation, and what would probably be best rendered as a stream of profanities at him.

Jack crawled halfway into the hut, and nuzzled on her, then bathed her calm, amusement, and affection. She nipped at his nose, and begged him to get away from the giant thing, before it could turn into the giant spider again, then wrap them both up in silk and suck them both dry.

Jack laughed at her, then crawled into the hut, and trundled on all fours past her, then pressed his shoulder against her butt. She turned her head around at him and growled, but he laughed again, and once more broadcast how silly she was being at being afraid of somebody that was harmless, just because he was big-- and that she really needed to get outside-- then resumed pushing.

Come on!! (Let's go!)

Her ears flattened, and she almost angrily swore at him, that if she somehow survived this, she was going to get even with him. He radiated amusement and acceptance of that promise-- then asserted that Dula was possibly the biggest thing in the woods, and since he was friendly, that made being in his shadow quite possibly the safest place around- and that she should stop being a frightened cub.

I'll show you! (A frightened cub indeed!)

she retorted, and sat her butt down right on top of him, pinning him under her.

Loud booming laughter came from outside.  Dula was apparently watching the whole show unfold, and taking it in with stride.

Jack struggled and managed to get out from under her hairy butt, then gasped for air, before hearing the laughing, and then joining it himself.

SEE? (He's got a sense of humor too-- He wouldnt laugh if he was trying to eat us.)

Mama looked over her shoulder at her partner, still radiating uncertainty, consternation, frustration, a small streak of irritation and anger, and a whole lot of doubt--- but finally a glimmer of potential that he was actually right, and that this was no reason to be afraid.  Jack patted her lovingly on the rump, then gave it a scratch.

Please? (get back up-- It's fine-- really.)

She asserted that she would hurt him-- bad--- Not enough to kill him, but enough to make him sorry he ever made her do this-- if that giant creature so much as made a move toward her--- but he just resumed his amusement and laughter.

It's allright mama-- C'mon-- come with me, it's alright! he wheezed, hugging and nuzzling his cheek on the side of her rump.  Slowly, she stood back up, crouched her forelegs down, looked out and up through the door of the hut, out at Dula, then took off, causing Jack to fall forward into the leaves with a crunching splash. He got back up onto his hands and knees, and looked out-- Mama was far up ahead, next to the Inn, looking back at him expectantly and worriedly.  Dula was laughing so much Jack thought he would be rattling the windows in town.

Gonna have ta start callin' her fraidy cat--- wheezed jack, before climbing out.

Better just follow us discretely, onna way--  Mama's gonna be a bit hard ta win o'er I think....

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: April 11, 2020, 06:12:19 pm »

Dula follows jack but from a distance

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: April 11, 2020, 08:56:44 pm »

”Good. I was worried. While out in the forest, I’ve gathered some more of that parasitic plant, where’s Xanios, he might still be interested in experiments”
"Okay it seems our little adventure ends here," the slayer interjected. "I don't want to hear anymore nerd talk and I still need to replace my greatsword. So that's it for today."

The slayer turned towards the apothecary confirming the instructions given earlier. "Drink this after feeling numbness and nausea right?" His metallic hand pointed at the potion.

"Well I guess, I'd take my leave." The slayer left going straight to the armory.

"Hmmm fine weapon selection you have there!"

He saw a pole axe and a voulge, he considers buying the poleaxe for it is cheaper, but the thing is cracked and might break anytime so he just took the voulge and gave the blacksmith 6g. Leaving him with only 13g left at his disposal.

GSH buys the Voulge

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: April 11, 2020, 09:46:56 pm »

Doctor Doak gives up on looking for Jack and sits down to practice growing some plants and drawing mana from them to grow other plants.

[Roll: 12/20]

Doctor Doak concentrates on a small shrub in the grass and draws mana from nearby plants to facilitate its growth.

After some time, the small shrub gets a little bigger. (Hey, Cool fails to trigger, 24% chance)

[Doctor Doak gains some experience using Nature Magic; 60% to leveling up the skill]

Time has progressed to next day. It is now early morning.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: April 11, 2020, 11:40:59 pm »

It was getting dark, and the stroll went nowhere as Linea intended to be.

Again, in frustration, she sighed.
"Let's go back."

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: April 12, 2020, 04:29:42 am »

Time has progressed to next day. It is now early morning.

Laemmle proceed to Guild Master Aven inside the Adventurer's Guild. She asks about the missing child and other matter about current expedition to the forest.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: April 12, 2020, 07:42:41 am »

Burt woke up and discovered that he had fallen asleep while trying to read the books he had just acquired, he looks around and finds its just now morning and apparently he fell asleep next to some building.

"How am I going to become a gun wizard if I fall asleep trying to read the damn book."

Burt then tried to skim through both the gun and summoning books to get an idea of what spells and things they contain.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: April 12, 2020, 08:13:14 am »

Dixie follows Laemmle into the Guild house thingy, interested about this missing child case as well.
I have a YouTube channel.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: April 12, 2020, 08:59:38 am »

"Thank ye kindly, sir!" The blacksmith replies. "We do what we can with what we have, though our material supplies have been runnin' rather low as of lately."

He saw a pole axe and a voulge, he considers buying the poleaxe for it is cheaper, but the thing is cracked and might break anytime so he just took the voulge and gave the blacksmith 6g. Leaving him with only 13g left at his disposal.

GSH buys the Voulge

[GSH receives Voulge]

"A see ye have a taste for quality! Me an' my daughter's been workin' on a new weapon, it's just about finished. Ye can take a look at it before ye decide on what ye got there, in case this one's more suitable to ye."

New Item in stock: Pike (6g cost), HEAVY Polearm, 22 dmg, unlocks TECHNIQUE that allows user to enter a vigilant posture that damages the first enemy that comes within 1 range for 1.75x base damage. Costs 30 stam upon success.

"He's probably holed up in his room at the Adventuring Company HQ, as usual. You have the plant with you? Be careful with it, it could be dangerous."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: April 12, 2020, 09:09:23 am »

"Thank ye kindly, sir!" The blacksmith replies. "We do what we can with what we have, though our material supplies have been runnin' rather low as of lately."

GSH buys the Voulge

[GSH receives Voulge]

"A see ye have a taste for quality! Me an' my daughter's been workin' on a new weapon, it's just about finished. Ye can take a look at it before ye decide on what ye got there, in case this one's more suitable to ye."

New Item in stock: Pike (6g cost), HEAVY Polearm, 22 dmg, unlocks TECHNIQUE that allows user to enter a vigilant posture that damages the first enemy that comes within 1 range for 1.75x base damage. Costs 30 stam upon success.

"He's probably holed up in his room at the Adventuring Company HQ, as usual. You have the plant with you? Be careful with it, it could be dangerous."
Don;t worry, I’ll be careful
Reeta heads to the Adventure HQ and knocks on the door
hello, I’d like to talk with Xanios
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 142