Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29

Author Topic: Of Ghosts and Whispers: a Suggestion game  (Read 29918 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Of Ghosts and Whispers: a Suggestion game
« Reply #315 on: February 03, 2020, 12:12:20 pm »

"The hospital! Whatever for, madam! I am quite healthy, thank you, and I have learned today a most marvellous magick for the closing of all wounds-- for my throat, it was slashed clean open! Behold--"

Dance our healing dance.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 03, 2020, 12:15:42 pm »

"The hospital! Whatever for, madam! I am quite healthy, thank you, and I have learned today a most marvellous magick for the closing of all wounds-- for my throat, it was slashed clean open! Behold--"

Dance our healing dance.

“The only thing sick about me is my beats.”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 03, 2020, 12:53:06 pm »

"I'm pretty sure the hospital would take great delight in dissecting my spleen, injecting my liver with colorful liquids, and eating my magic potato. No, this is a journey of self-discovery! Not one where some "doctor" saws open my skull to tell me that little brain worms have eaten my previous identity"
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 03, 2020, 03:32:44 pm »

Dance our healing dance.

+1 to the speech, however, we must heal something with our dance, doing magic without a purpose can result in unfortunate side effected

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 03, 2020, 03:46:32 pm »

Eh, fine.

Attempt to heal our own mind. Maybe we can do something about this amnesia thing!

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 03, 2020, 04:00:03 pm »

Eh, fine.

Attempt to heal our own mind. Maybe we can do something about this amnesia thing!
+1

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 03, 2020, 05:56:47 pm »

"You offend me by implying that I'm crazy! I came here to stay the night, talk, and and maybe help some people and you say that to me."

Dance our healing dance.

“The only thing sick about me is my beats.”
"I'm pretty sure the hospital would take great delight in dissecting my spleen, injecting my liver with colorful liquids, and eating my magic potato. No, this is a journey of self-discovery! Not one where some "doctor" saws open my skull to tell me that little brain worms have eaten my previous identity"
Eh, fine.

+1
"You offend me by implying that I'm crazy! I came here to stay the night, talk, and and maybe help some people and you say that to me. I'm pretty sure the hospital would take great delight in dissecting my spleen, injecting my liver with colorful liquids, and eating my magic potato. No, this is a journey of self-discovery! Not one where some "doctor" saws open my skull to tell me that little brain worms have eaten my previous identity

Before anyone can process what You just said, You go off again.

The hospital! Whatever for, madam! I am quite healthy, thank you, and I have learned today a most marvellous magick for the closing of all wounds-- for my throat, it was slashed clean open! Behold--

You leap from the Bench and run to the hearth where there’s floor space for moving, and You dance. The movements come like the words of a song learned long ago returning to the lips as well as they did once before. You spin. Arms flying, ragged clothing flowing between the lights and shadows from the fire, You close Your eyes. You can feel every fibre of Your being. Deep within, in familiar depths, You find something. Your mind, not within a brain, but in a small round object floating within a void of dark blue blood. It feels wrong, even though You don’t know what ‘right’ feels like in this situation. You can’t get in. Something is blocking You. Screams emanate from within. Pain wells up inside Your mind, as emotions and instincts and broken bits all start breaking. Your own voice joins the chorus of screams, and You hit the floor.

You’re in a very small whitewashed room with a thin window at one end and a thin door at the other, with a vaulted ceiling above. You’re lying in a bed with a mattress of straw and cloth covers, a small bedside table bearing the weight of Your bag and a thin black candle that’s letting off a warm yellow glow filling the otherwise pitch black room. You don’t know when You woke up. It feels like it happened forever and two seconds ago at the same time. Magpie has come over from some unknown place of vigil and is now standing above You with a look of curiosity, confusion, and concern on His face.

‘You alright?’

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spellcasting (click to show/hide)
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 03, 2020, 06:07:07 pm »

Ugh. It seems like brain really really didn't like that. And now it seems as if I'm doomed to deal with mysterious spherical objects for the rest of my existence. Maybe I'll encounter a cube later. Oh! Or maybe a dodecahedron? Blasted geometry! Your mysteries continue to elude me... Oh well, lesson learned. Shouldn't be doing that again. Anyways, my sizable friend, how long was I incapacitated for? Am I still at the brass lantern?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 06:08:42 pm by TamerVirus »
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 03, 2020, 06:14:19 pm »

"...well sir, I appear to have misplaced my brain. Other than that..." Sigh.
"Thank you for your aid. Might I ask--"

--how long was I incapacitated for? Am I still at the brass lantern?

Say this.

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 03, 2020, 07:00:03 pm »

Say this.
+1 but I think Magpie is a girl if I remember correctly, if so, say ma’am instead of sir

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 03, 2020, 07:30:57 pm »

Magpie put down His book to listen.
Magpie has come over from some unknown place of vigil and is now standing above You with a look of curiosity, confusion, and concern on His face.

Seems to be pretty consistently male.

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 03, 2020, 10:31:44 pm »

Magpie put down His book to listen.
Magpie has come over from some unknown place of vigil and is now standing above You with a look of curiosity, confusion, and concern on His face.

Seems to be pretty consistently male.
I’m sorry. I must have misread some things. Disregard my previous post. Keeping the +1 to the plan

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 04, 2020, 03:55:00 am »

Ugh. It seems like brain really really didn't like that. And now it seems as if I'm doomed to deal with mysterious spherical objects for the rest of my existence. Maybe I'll encounter a cube later. Oh! Or maybe a dodecahedron? Blasted geometry! Your mysteries continue to elude me... Oh well, lesson learned. Shouldn't be doing that again. Anyways, my sizable friend, how long was I incapacitated for? Am I still at the brass lantern?

Say this.
+1

You prop Yourself groggily up in bed as a train of thought speeds through the station without so much as slowing down to look at the scenery.

Ugh. It seems like brain really really didn't like that. And now it seems as if I'm doomed to deal with mysterious spherical objects for the rest of my existence. Maybe I'll encounter a cube later. Oh! Or maybe a dodecahedron? Blasted geometry! Your mysteries continue to elude me... Oh well, lesson learned. Shouldn't be doing that again.

You turn to face the massive, bearded figure watching You.

"...well sir, I appear to have misplaced my brain. Other than that..." You heave a weighty sigh. “Thank you for your aid. Might I ask- how long was I incapacitated for? Am I still at the brass lantern?

He sits down on a hitherto unseen stool, and folds His arms.

‘Y’were out for a good half an hour. Y’started screaming, and when Y’stopped, Y’were unconscious, so I brought Y’up t’Your room.’

He’s quiet after that. He’s picking His words carefully but, in truth, He has absolutely no idea what to say. His look speaks volumes towards this.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spellcasting (click to show/hide)
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 04, 2020, 06:34:47 am »

"I was doing a healing dance and tried to heal my brain but it seemed to have made it worse, I might have more brain damage now."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 04, 2020, 06:56:40 am »

"I was doing a healing dance and tried to heal my brain but it seemed to have made it worse, I might have more brain damage now."
+1
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29