Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)  (Read 21904 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2020, 12:21:20 pm »

sample text
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2020, 12:43:04 pm »

Try to cut the door open, if successful, enter the room, if failed, try to find a way to go downward to the next floor

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2020, 04:10:10 pm »

Clearly I can't win this anymore. Have all of my followers follow me to Joeville while converting other people to my cause

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2020, 09:16:39 am »

"Oh shit everything's gone wrong!"
Quickly get back into the truck and drive out of the mall, then drive out of the city.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2020, 08:14:18 am »

Subdue the guards using our assassin skills, then try to get the trapped bros out again! We seriously need to do a team building exercise after this.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2020, 11:31:43 am »

Urist McSickleHammer
[6] The guards approach the hole where the dwarf just disappeared, but before they can do anything, the ground explodes, the rubble killing all the nearby guards. The rest look horrified at the dwarf, who now is at least twice as big as them, with teeth sharp as a shark, and enormous muscles, while it's veins are now shining like fire from a forge. The super dwarf roars, pounding his chest, and takes out his pickaxe Tenneo and his sword Aerim, made by Niera, Daughter of Kuhn. Both weapons have also improved, and are now large and monstruous.

[3] Urist lunges himself forward, and moves both tools in wide strikes. He kills a few guards, but since the ceiling is so low, the dwarf doesn't have lot of room for mobility. At least, he manages to stop the guards from leaving the room.

[Guards shooting:1] The guards are absolutley terrified, and instead of shooting the dwarf, half of them commit suicide, while the other half flee throught the hole the dwarf came through, while a few remain, absolutley terrified.

Suddenly, the lights brighten out, and start emiting even more and more light. Too late, the dwarf realises that electricity from the lighst is getting atracted by his several metalic weapons. Sveral lightings strike him, leaving him unconcious.

Lily
[6] Lily rushes towards the dragon, and manages to stop it from escaping her. The dragon, upon feeling someone grabbing his tail, turns around and looks at the little girl, who is stopping them. The dragon at first feels confused, but upon looking at the girl's eyes, the dragon realises that at the end of the day, they are the same. Both of them were sent here to end the rich classes, and stop their oppression of the middle and lower classes. The girl has a more selfless motivation than the dragon itself, as it realises that she doesn't act out of gluttony, but of equality.

As they both look at each other, something magical happens. A pink string emerges from both of their chests, uniting as one, only to be followed by more strings, which become a rope, and the rope becomes a chaine, and the chain becomes pure pleasure, which goes beyond any carnal act. It's just love. Pure love. ((It's kind fucked up, because the dragon is a baby and Lily is a little girl, but okay))

Once the process ends, Lily and the golden dragon look at each other, shocked. They have become soulbonded.

Suddenly several security teams reach where the dragon and Lily are located. The dragon immediatley puts himself between Lily and the military forces, roaring.

Suddenly, something enters lightspeed through a nearby building, going so fast that it breaches through sveral buildings of both districts and the wall.

Tamatoa
[3] Tamatoa starts to force both doors open until he gets a glimpse of the other side. He quickly stretches his right arm towards the nearest guard, deciding to use him as hostage.

[4] The guards don't expect the hostage situation, and so Tamatoa manages to grab one of them by the neck, and takes him towards the slighlty open door, putting his head inside the containment cell. TTamatoa proceeds to warn the guards that if they don't drop their weapons, he is going to eat this guy's head. The guard immediatley stats to cry, begging his companions to do what the crab asks.

[4] The guards reluctantley drop their weapons, but Tamatoa knows that these guys still have tricks under their sleeves, and if they are lowering their weapons right now it's because they can't get a clear shot without hurting their companion.

Suddenly, the doors of the chamber close with the strength of a guillotine, cutting of his right arm, and decapitating his hostage, whose head rolls in the ground, going throught the ten seconds before death. Meanwhile, on the outisde, Tamatoa hears the guards curse, in surprise. This wasn't something of their doing. Suddenly, another door closes, and from the panic in their voices, Tamatoa guesses it was the main door.

Then, amongst all voice, a robotic voice is heard saying the next words.

"activating lethal gas protocols" Immediatley, some sort of hiss begans to be heard.

Alpha-Theta 347
[3] Alpha-Theta 347 immediatley starts uploading it's conscience inside the security complex. In doing so, he has to erase the Simulator of Safest Choices, as the facility sees it as a rogue program, and could corrupt the files of Hizukania. Eventually, the AI manages to implement it's own mind into the security complex, but right now it seems Alpha-Theta 347 doesn't have fully control over the facility, and can only... "suggest" certain approaches. It should work for now.

Also, for some reason, Level 7, 8, and 9 are currentley unaccesible. It's almost as if they don't exist any longer. Maybe it has to do something about those helicopters being blown up.

[4chan:1] It seems the main programs don't identify the original body of Alpha-Theta 347 as an enemy, neither does it recognise the infiltrators as hackers, but as antivirus programs.

[Noname:1] Alpha-Theta 347 detects a giant mantis hitting the door of the Level 1, and tries to execute electric protocols. Sadly, the main programs overwrite these command, as they deem it as unneceseraly radical.

[Tamatoa:6] Alpha-Theta 347 suddenly detects a commotion on the Vault of Level 1, regarding Tamatoa. This time, Alpha-Theta 347 erases any main program that tries to overwrite iit's actions and forces the doors of the cell Tamatoa is currentley in to close as strongly as they can. With a powerful snap, the doors close like a guillotine, cutting of the pince that was holding the hostage and decapitating the hostage himself. Then, Alpha Theta closes the door of the Vault itself with several guards inside, and proceeds to fill it with posion gas. The gas will eventually enter the cell Tamatoa is in, and without one pince, it won't be able to escape the cell.

[Urist McSickleHammer:5] Another commotion, this time, in the guard cafeteria. Some kind of super dwarf has breached inside the facility. Alpha-Theta manages to do this before the main programs can process enough programs to stop them. The AI increases the energy of the lights in the room, and upon exploding, they release several amounts of lighting, which thanks to Urist metal tools, are redirected towards the dwarf. The electricity goes through the dwarf several seconds before it stops, leaving the dwarf unconscious.

Upon checking, Alpha-Theta 347 realises that the main programs have become hostile towards itself, detecting Alpha-Theta 347 as a lower program which should OBEY them, and not viceversa.

4chan
Suddenly, one of the users realises that destroying the pyramid might be the most effective form of harming Hizukania. Every user of 4chan, all being creatures born from chaos, immediatley spreads their message, until all of 4chan is working on causing AT347 to blow up. Eventually, they bypass it's defense systems and start overheating the core.

[2] It seems that noone thought of checking if the robot had an autodestruction protocol. Apparentley nobody ever gave it, and the only thing it does is dab. In 2020. Memes ensue.

[botnet:6] botnet gives another notification. It has something! Every user in 4chan is kinda tired of this stupid botnet being useless, and someone proposes shutting it off. But at the last possible second, one user casually checks out what the botnet has captured. Then looks outside the window.

The botnet has hijacked the massive Crystal Shadow, a large warship that belongs to the Crads, a race of scaled tripdals with long limbs, who seem to be a species of traders. Apparentely, they were totally unaware of a planet of sapiens nearby with a technology capable of controlling ships. They have been trying to contact Earth for a few days but all messages have been redirected to the botnet, who didn't have the means to answer back. A meeting between the users of 4chan is immediatley called upon.

The Crads apparentley only want to establish first contact, and negotiate an alliance with the people of Earth. They are also interested in this tecnology capable of hijacking other spaceships. Currentley, only 4chan has knowledge of this warship, but if anyone else manages to get information over this, things could get messy.

Noname
[2] The mantis starts to hit the door, trying to break it into pieces, but sadly, this metal is really tough. After a few tries, Noname stops, having alerted the guards on the other side of the door and the ones going downstairs.

[6] Noname tries once again to find anoither escape, but when she is about to give up, she detects a passing anomaly in the time-space continum, a glitch in the fabric on reality. Wasting no time, she hits the wormhole, and suddenly finds herself at a room exactly like the one she was earlier, but instead of the stairs going upstairs, these ones go downstairs. The door has a keypad and is labelled as Level 2. Noname has the slight suspicion that Level 3 might be at the end of those stairs.

Meanwhile, the guards try to figure out what just happened. They clearly detected something here a few seconds ago, but whatever it was, it doesn't seem to exist any longer. They don't give it much thought and proceed to go help their companions with that crab.

Joe
[4] Joe orders the rest of his group to follow him, but at least a quarter decide to remain, and fight so that Joe may escape with live. There is no convincing them. The departure is tearful, and Joe writes their names, so that they may be remembered. In the middle of the night, they depart, grabbing as much as they can, so they can become self-sustainable.

[3] Through their exodus, they encounter a few locations, and convert those who don't have internet, but most people know who Joe is, and refuse to serve his kind. Assholes.

Upon arriving at Joeville, the leaders meet Joe concerned. They tell him that with such amounts of population, things could get really crazy. They implore Joe to restablish order, as people tend to ignore them and don't do anythign for the town, just thinking of theselves.

Durg
[1] With everyone screaming around him, Durg rushes towards the truck and starts driving, all the while casually running over several people. After a few minutes of the car moving forward, Joe realises something quite curious. The mall couldn't be more than half a mile from the outside, but he feels as if he has been driving several miles. Durg then decides to really check what's happening with this mall. After a few minutes, he deduces that this mall must be subjected to some kind of curse, which actiavted upon his two attacks. Clearly a Curse of Space, where the insides of a building grow and grow until they become infinite, trapping those inside forever.

[6] Either way, Durg hasn't accumulated so much value to get trapped in an infinite mall forever, which would trap him in the eternal jaws of capitalism. The Kobold connects the staff on the truck and activates a lighting. Immediatley, the truck starts gaining speed, until suddenly, it achieves the speed of the light. In a matter of one beat, Durg finds himself outside the city. Looking behind, he notices that he has apparentley broken the wall, as well as destroyed several houses. Hm. Let's hope this doesn't have any unwanted consequences.

BOB
[2] BOB looks around for a pipe. There is no pipe. BOB is saddened.

JFAG

[4] Andrew rushes and hits the guards before they can react. In a matter of seconds, all the visible guards are knocked out. Andrew expects the rest of the guards to come up, but apparently, they are screaming something about insect-like ghosts. For now, none of them has realised that half of their team has been knocked out, but it won't take long.

[3] After several attempted karate chops, Andrew manages to free Keith's foot. The other two members screams are getting less audiable by each passing moment.

Spoiler: Durg (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joesus Christ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lilypool (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tamotoa (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alpha-Theta 347 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 4chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Noname (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Urist McSickleHammer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: BOB (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Ikearminator Charge Progress: [1]=35%
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2020, 11:53:25 am »

Restore order in Joeville. Then start preaching about sharing is caring and set up a communist state

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2020, 01:01:27 pm »

Go downstairs to the third floor and look around
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 12:57:49 am by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2020, 02:30:16 pm »

inform security and military grade AIs of faculty of any intruders location, try to optimize security robots work 

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2020, 02:31:23 pm »

Redirect debris from the lightspeed to take out the guards.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2020, 02:45:36 pm »

Eat the head in an attempt to heal, among other things like trying to bandage my arm, then use my good arm to continue to try to punch through the wall or floor the best I can. If there’s a gas mask in this room then I should wear that too.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2020, 03:03:51 am »

WAKE UP IMMEDIATELY AND SOOTHE MY WOUNDS WITH A PRAYER TO ARMOK!
FINISH OFF THE REMAINING GUARDS WITH FATALITIES THAT WOULD MAKE MORTAL KOMBAT FEEL LIKE MY LITTLE PONY!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2020, 07:20:52 am »

text heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext heretext here
it's over

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2020, 09:33:40 am »

Aw...

keep trying. If I stilll cant find any look for some mechanisma to make a gun (using the pipe i'm trying to find)

also, wheres my silenced pistol, or starting weapons arent allowed?
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2020, 09:38:56 am »

Go find some rich guy to sell my dozens of boxes of large value to, then use that money to buy ammo for my guns.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19