Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)  (Read 21878 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2019, 12:04:20 pm »

hack back into my old body, DDOS the hell out of 4chan

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2019, 01:29:24 pm »

Send some followers out to create a city only populated by Joeist followers. put more effort into taking down the opposition

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2019, 02:11:47 pm »

<METAGAMING FUCKHEADS BTFO>
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2019, 02:27:10 pm »

Head down the staircase

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2019, 10:45:38 pm »

Tamatoa thinks for a moment how smoothly this just went. He considers for a moment what it would be like if the ISCMC career were real, and the heists were just a means of testing the security. Just imagine how many facilities he could ruin. But enough about that for now. IKEA is due to show up any moment, so it’s time to go.

Quickly shut the door to the phone room to hide myself, and dig my way out of this facility through one of the walls

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2020, 07:24:09 am »

(Oh dang, that way better than I could have hoped.)

Drive the truck to somewhere secluded, and search the crates and see if there is anything else in them that'll help me in my quest for money, also lighting any hostile that gets close.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2020, 12:39:18 pm »

Heal.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2020, 06:30:58 am »

Well, this isn’t good. Try and get Roy and  Jasper  out, and use Keith’s Gyro-Style rolling techniques to extricate the trapped foot.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2020, 06:42:32 am »

Name: Urist McSickleHammer
Description: A dwarf from once famed dwarven city of Workerhome, which is currently losing its independence war* that was caused by the workers' uprising that killed every noble in the fortress. He's an accomplished miner and soldier, using his masterwork steel pickaxe to kill the enemies of the revolution. (*That, and they've also pissed off every human and elven civs for trying to spread the revolution to them)
What are you planning to do with the money?: We detest the concept of money at Workerhome, but paying reparations to some human civs to have peace treaties is vital to our survival.

Diggy diggy hole inside the complex.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2020, 05:12:25 am »

A lone traveler approaches the security complex, along with several dwarfen tools. He is Urist McSickleHammer, come from the Union of Fortress's Workers, and is ready to take human money for peace negotiations, and save his brothers and sisters from human and elven oppression.

Alpha-Theta 347

[1] Alpha-Theta 347 tries to reconnect to it's own body, but finds out this body has no gadgets to connect to the mainframe. It's really frustrating.

[3] The droid manages to find a computer, and tries to destroy the 4chan servers. Sadly, all Alpha-Theta 347 ends up doing is disable them for a minute at most.

Joe
[3] A small exodus occurs, hidden to the rest of the world. Several Joeists leave with as much as they can, and run through the forests and deserts, until they reach a location that is liveable. Somehow, they build habitats in a matter of a night.

When Joe re-establishes contact, he discovers the situation to be slightly grim. They managed to create the city, but they are having a lot of trouble maintaining a sense of order, as people act in the name of Joe in order to ignore morals. Thankfully, the city will endure.

[4] The attack on the Opposition is another phyrric victory. Large amounts of territory taken, but many, many losses. They manage to kill several influential figures in the opposition.

[Government:6] With a swift strike the give takes over the southern districts, thanks to the arrival of the military and the militias, which re-establish communication on their forces. They also integrate the weakened Opposition into their faction.

4chan
[Killing guards2] As there are many users who control AT347, through the means of voting and polls, the consensus is to not kill the guards. Instead, AT347 locks the door.

[blackpeoplemeet.com:4] Thankfully, before the guards can suspect something, all computers in the room showcases the webpage blackpeoplemeet.com. The guards and personal immediately get distracted, and start searching for a date. While they are distracted, AT347 deactivates all digital defences.

[Blowing up helicopters:6] With no defences 4chan swarms in, activating all autodestruction protocols in Hizukania's helicopters. The pyramid starts recieving signals of all their supply helicopters being destroyed. Meanwhile, all brave souls from Level 7 to 9 are suddenly isoletad from the prime dimension, as the Dimensionalcopters blow up, leaving them stranded into an hostile plane of existence, along with dangerous creatures and artifacts.

All FBI helicopters blow up, forcing soldiers to walk on foot.

[Freeing the hackers:5] Suddenly, all the trials of 4chan users are called off, as judges are paid to declare their innocence.

[botnet:2] Botnet proudly afirms that it has captured the same amount of Ion Cannons as supernovas can be seen on the sky. Which are none.

Noname
[4] Noname rushes to the bottom of the stairs, while being relatively silent. Sadly, upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, the mantis discovers an unpleasant surprise, there is another door, labelled as "Level 1" and for some reason, this one has no keypad. Someone has, quite excellently, extracted the keypad, but now, the door can't be opened from Noname's side.

Suddenly, the door from above opens, and Noname hears shouts, while multiple guards start descending the staircase.

Tamatoa
[3] Tamatoa enters the room and tries to close the door, but for some reason, the keypad from earlier seems to be slightly off, since it doesn't close with the right combination. After a few tense moments, the door closes, just as the guards storm the room. Too late, Tamatoa realises that he has left the original keypad on the floor. The crab slowly prays to the Realm of Monsters to not be found.

[2] The guards immediately realise where the crab is hiding and try to open the phone chamber. Unfortunately for them, they don't know the new combination of the door, and shout angrily, before requesting a demolisher.

[3] Tamatoa violently punches the wall, which is composed of the same materials as the door. After a few minutes of punching, Tamatoa realises that he has only dented the metal.

Durg
[1] Durg drives to the least suspicious place of all, in the middle of a mall! I mean, that's the last place one would find their stolen truck. Sadly, the Kobold has to crush through a wall and run over several people before stopping at the center.

[1] Upon looking at his valuables, Durg opens a box, which contains an egg. The egg immediately hatches revealing a small golden dragon, which starts to eat some of the gold inside the boxes. Alarmed, Durg realises that everytime the dragon eats something of value, it grows.

[1] Durg points the lighting staff at the dragon, but once again, the recoil throws the Kobold off balance, vaporising several stores and part of the ceiling. Thankfully, it's a small dragon, and flees the mall, straight into the rich city. Also, the lighting hits one of the floating buildings, which starts to fall. Towards the mall he is currently in. Joy.

[3] Meanwhile, several guards surround Durg. They seem to wear some sort of helmet. Doesn't matter. Durg shoots another lighting, which vaporises several guards... Along with the multiple civilians behind them. This beam also hits the bottom of a skyscraper, which manages to avoid collapsing on itself.

Lily

[2] Lily has just discovered a wonderful surprise! She CAN'T use her regenerative powers if she thinks about them. The more Lily thinks about it, the more stupid she finds this handicap incredibly stupid.

Suddenly, Lily hears screams, and goes to see the cause. She is greeted by a golden dragon eating a golden statue, slightly increasing in size with each bite. Then, unexpectedly, a beam of electricity emerges from a nearby mall, hitting the base of a skyscraper. Lily, astounded realises that it's the same lighting that hit her earlier.

Meanwhile, the dragon gets startled from the attack and flees, rampaging the street.

JFAG
[2] Andrew and Keith try to save their friends by taking out the dirt, but somehow, this dirt is stronger than their teamwork. That has some messed up implications.

[2] Keith tries to use his powerful spinning abilities, but the ground is still too compact and stong. After a few thrusts, Andrew has to stop his friend / brother, so that the gecko doesn't dislocate his foot.

Suddenly, Andrew and Keith hear shouts from the other end of the tunnel. The two Geckos can see the shapes of several guards, observing the tunnel. The guards immediately grab what can only be identified as flashlights.

Urist McSickleHammer
[4] Grabbing his shovel, Luhkania, made vy Nunnun, Son of Udir, and his pickaxe, Tenneo, made by Rustere. Immediately, the dwarf carves through the ground, in the innate perfection typical of a dwarf.

After a few minutes, and after avoiding several mines, Urist reaches some sort of floor. He breaks through it and looks around.

[1] ((Oof.)) Well, the first thing the dwarf detects is the smell of food. Then he sees the tables and the chairs, and the legs of several humans. Then, every human comes to where his hole is located.

He is in the goddamned cafeteria. To be more specific, he is in the GUARD cafeteria. Everyone looks at the dwarf confused, and then they proceed to shoot, targeting the dwarf head.

[5] Unfortunately for the guards, their instructors have always been fantastical racists, and see non-humans as unworthy of being told about, so all bullets are shot where a human head would be. Thank goodness for fantastical racism.

Unharmed, Urist retreats to his hole to think about his next step.

Spoiler: Durg (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joesus Christ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lilypool (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tamotoa (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alpha-Theta 347 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 4chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Noname (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Ikearminator Charge Progress: [6]=30%
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 12:01:05 pm by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2020, 05:18:15 am »

Engage martial trance!
Mine the guards' guts out! All of them!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2020, 07:10:49 am »

Adopt gold dragon.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2020, 10:17:56 am »

Reach through the door and grab one of the guards by the neck, threatening to eat him unless they drop their weapons

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2020, 10:32:35 am »

A bit late to the party am I?

Name:BOB
Description:A Syndicate Operative changeling, from Space station 13
What-to-do-with-money: Fund the Syndicate for better equipment
As a veteran SyndOP, he has recieved professional training. Combined with his changeling abilitys, he is the perfect inflitrator.
Unfortunately, he lost his syndicate uplink, so he cant buy more equipment. But, he already purchased a suppressed pistol with an extra clip.

Find a metal pipe that can be used as a reasonable weapon
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2020, 10:59:56 am »

Transfer mind into informational network and hunt any infiltrators on faculty by organizing incidents like airdocks slammin, elictrifying doors, or sending poison gas through the vents
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19