Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)  (Read 21902 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2019, 12:51:09 am »

Name: Noname
Desciption: A blue praying mantis with purple eyes that, when standing on 4 of its legs awaiting an ambush, is as tall as a human
What are you planning to do with the money? Buy/make whatever caused me to grow, and give this to other mantises

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2019, 01:20:34 am »

Name (s): Andrew, Roy, Jasper, and Keith
Description: Juvenile Freak Assassin Geckos (no trademark , we lost it to a Greek bicycle chain).
What are you planning to do with the money?: Find out the truth of our creation. Just who made the Mulch, and why? Also, ensure our bedbug step-uncle can have a comfortable retirement.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2019, 03:24:05 am »

Get the pilot to help me load all the crap into the helicopter, then get the pilot to fly the helicopter to somewhere far from the train station.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2019, 12:08:41 pm »

Out of nowhere, five strangers appear, all animals, for some reason. The first is a giant mantis, of blue colors, who approches the security complex. It's name is Noname, and it has come to bring upon humanity the rise of the mantises. One the other hand, four Geckos also approach the base, ready to discover the truth of their origin, while also ensuring a retairment insurance to their step-uncle, for reasons. Their names are Andrew, Roy, Jasper, and Keith ((is this some obscure reference to something. I'm confused))

The two parties reach at the limits of the minefield, each of them looking at each other tense. Suddenly, a barrage of shots is heard on top of the pyramid. Looking at the source, it appears to be some sort of robot with a railgun in hand, who has shooted at the ground itself, for some reason. They also see some sort of tunnel in the ground, which appears to go below the minefield.

4chan
[Incognito Mode:1][Deleting history:6][NordVPN:2] Somehow, everyone outside Hizukania's systems suddenly turns off their icognito modes. Some idiot in a thread said that this way the guards would get confused. Thankfully, every digital raider erase their entire history of practically everything, in hopes to avoiding detection. It works too welll, because they also loose their passwords, favourie websites, anything they might have downloaded from the internet... As one user puts it, it's "A small price for salvation". Also, upon checking the thread, they realise their NordVPN sponsor was revoked a few months ago, and noone in the entire thread thought of buying on of the systems.

[4] Working together, the 4chan team starts working into hacking the accounts of bad people to get enoguh money for a botnet. The multiple hackers work non-stop, sending their families to bring them fast food in order to sustain themselves. A few hours later, they manage to get a botnet, though it's not one of perfect quality. They activate, and order it to gain control of a Low Orbit Ion Cannon.

[3]A few hours later, the 4chan users recieve a notification from the botnet. It has control over a space satellite! Upon checking, the users realise its just a Soviet failed satellite that crushed in the sea in the 80's. So much for the Ion Cannon.

Meanwhile, the group of hackers that has managed to infiltrate Hizukania's systems PM their superiors, informing that they have detected one known heister, a crab named Tamatoa, who is currently avoiding getting shot by some kind of advanced robot.

Lily
Lily grabs a dart gun, and raises it, ready to bring down those assholes that tried to force her into helping them.

[2] Lily tries to run after the officers, but she trips over one of the guards and falls flat upon the ground. Ouch.

[5] Looking up, Lily realises that the officers are about to get away. Gritting her teeth, she raises her gun and shoots two darts, hoping that they hit their target. And with a extraordinary aim, she hits them on the back of their heads, with the two of them grunting before falling on the floor, completly drugged.

Lily raises, shivering. The sounds of the gun have, in all likehood, alerted everyone in the hospital. The only things she can hear is the wind whistling though the broken window and the radio of the officers affirming that they will arrive in no time, in order to make the girl an exemple to the poor.

City Forces will arrive in [1] turn.

Alpha-Theta 347
Connecting to the mainframe, Alpha-Theta 347 identifies severals disruptors of peace in the nearby areas. The robot turns his arm into a sniper rail gun, and asks for a high point of view. Immediatley, let him get on the top of the pyramid. He points upwards and locates...

[Tamatoa]. A creature that has come from the realm of mosnters, and is on hell of a greedy crab. It has some sort of cleptomany, obsessed in looking shiny, and covering itself with rpecious metals, especially gold. And it seems he has... God damnit, the crab has infiltrated the facility.

[5] Pointing down below, the robot shoots several bullets, which break through the ground, directed at the crab. The organic immediatley starts running across some kind of hall, and is saved by sheer luck, as Alpha-Theta 347 has to recharge.

Suddenly, the security's complex alarms start blazing, and Alpha-Theta 347 signals show that the personnel have gone from "neutral friendhsip" to "defensive operations". Also, alarms identify at least five intruders nearing the minefield.

Joe
[2]The Heralds of Joe leave the city, but none of them knows how to travel on their own, so half of them gets lost, with the other half returning, humiliated by their lack of competence.

[8 x Golems:1][Followers:4] Your armies of Joeists scream viciously ready to attack the Northern districts. The golems enter the first, but upon entering the Opposition's districts, they activate several magical traps that the opposition has created, reversing your arcane words. The golems screech at the sky, before turning into dust, Once the dust clears, the civilians that were transformed emerge from it, now with Joeists powers and with desire of revenge against Joe.

Luckily, Joe's followers are far more succesful. Their combined forces of fanatics, regular cultists, and homeless people is enough to push the opposition's forces a few districts, though it's a phyrric victory, as all of your homeless followers are killed or flee out of fear. Also, even though Joe controls 1/3 of the city, sending the majority of his forces north has lead to partisans rising in Joeist territories.

[4 x Golems:3] The remaining golems charge against the districts occupied by the Government. They turns parts of their body solid in order to inflict direct damage, changing the shape of their attack through melting their solid parts. They ravage sveral houses, destorying their inhabitants, but thanks to this, one officer realises that the Golems weakness is their solid form, since they are breakable in their solid metal forms. Through coordinated attacks, they bring down one of the golems. Also, the last piece of intel frome the homless was that the military is coming, so the governemnt has hopes of reinforcments.

Tamatoa
[5] Without any of the guards noticing the crab, Tamatoa throws the regular pebble inside the ventilation conduct. No one notices the action, and Tamatoa breathes, relieved.

[1] Tamatoa tries to go to another room, but suddenly, the ceiling breaks away, as if someone were shooting it with a railgun... But that's imposible...

[Guards Dodge:1][Tamatoa's Dodge:4] Tamatoa starts running down the hallway, trying to evade the bullets. The guards follow him, but they don't react fast enough, and are blown into bloody bits. Meanwhile, Tamatoa runs, and runs, with the bullets hitting his shell, or passing nearby, giving him small cuts and wounds. Thankully, upon reaching the tunnels end, the bullets stop, with his attacker having to recharge. Looking at the floor, the crab realises that it has also been penetrated, and it's really weak right now.

Alarms start ringing all across Hizukania, as guards preapare themselves against the agressor.

Durg
[2] The pilot refuses to help Durg load the boxes and artifacts inside the helicopter, even under threat of pulverisation, and states that Durg won't destroy him, unless the Kobold wants to lose his only way out.

[5] Durg proceeds to grab all the boxes with more value, and proceeds to set them up inside the helicopter. After an hour of hard work, the Kobold has achieved to put most of the valuables inside the helicopter, leaving only a few things behind, but most of them are useless. Who would be interested into a "lost Map of Atlantis" anyway.

[3] The pilot waits for Durg and tells him that they will only take the Kobold as far as Dystopia City, which is in the other side of the mountain, and outiside of Hizukania's owned terrain. After that, Durg is on his own.

After a few minutes, they both raise from the ground, and slowly but surely make their way around the mountain, all this while listening to country music for some reason. Two hours later, the city comes into view. It has an outer circle, composed of poor houses and factories which release large amounts of dark smoke. Then Durg looks beyond a wall, which divides inner and outer circle, and notices how developed the inner circle is, with large skycrapers and enormous buidlings, some of which float.

Upon landing on a landing terrace, Durg takes out all of the boxes, while the pilot replenishes the fuel tank.

Spoiler: Durg (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joesus Christ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lilypool (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tamotoa (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alpha-Theta 347 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 4chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Noname (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

btw, if more people join, I might split the turns, so it's easier for me to write
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2019, 12:59:05 pm »

Head towards the tunnel and get inside, killing anything that gets in my way
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 01:56:12 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2019, 01:32:45 pm »

Jump out the window and run along the rooftops.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2019, 01:43:57 pm »

convert more people inside and outside the city. Maintain a stable line with my forces and put down the partisans

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2019, 02:08:50 pm »

make my way back towards the vault from earlier. If I ever find a freaking phone on the way, give IKEA and the military an SOS call (and, to IKEA, remember to report the severe incompetence of this place’s security)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 04:20:22 pm by SuperDino85 »

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2019, 02:16:26 pm »

make my way back towards the vault from earlier. If I ever find a freaking phone on the way, give IKEA and the military an SOS call

Do you mean the place where the Level 1 valuables are located?
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2019, 02:30:06 pm »

Recharge railgun and assist cyber security in fighting off hackers

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2019, 04:18:35 pm »

make my way back towards the vault from earlier. If I ever find a freaking phone on the way, give IKEA and the military an SOS call

Do you mean the place where the Level 1 valuables are located?

Yeah that zone

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2019, 09:18:35 pm »

<ACTION PMED TO THE OP BECAUSE WE HAVE A FUCKING TRAITOR IN THE THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>
it's over

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2019, 12:08:43 am »

Begin infiltrating the complex, focusing on stealth. If any get in our way, subdue them using a combination of garrotes, wheellock pistols, and ricin umbrellas. This is just like the time we infiltrated the Elbow Gang’s stronghold.
(Kind of. The JFAG are just another group of genetically unique, adolescent reptiles that were trained in antiquated methods of stealth based combat by their vermin father-figure. Who are also named after influential artists.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2019, 05:40:44 am »

Use my ring that stops time and steal a truck, then load all the boxes into it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2019, 11:54:40 am »

Noname
[4] Noname "rushes" to the hole and starts "running" through it. In a matter of seconds, the mantis has reached the interior of the security complex. Looking around, Noname sees she has reached some sort of staircase. To the mantis right, there is a door, while on the left, there are some staircase that go down. On the other side of the door, she can hear guards talking.

[3]Noname swings around their claws, but unfortunatley, there is nothing in sight to be killed. Also, Noname is glad that no sees the attacks, because they are sloppy and slow.

Sudenly, alarms start blazing once again. The voice of a man talks, while Loud Nigra plays in the background.

"Hey Hizukania's workers! This goes motly to any Level 0, 1, and 2 personnel. Remember when I warned all of you about the ISCMC crab representative? Well, I have just been informed that he is actually a thief! Yeah, crazy thing. So, whoever captures him will get an immediate raise in payment and treatment! And one free pass against getting fired! So...uhm...yeah. Go stop that crab."

Immediatley, Noname hears commotion on the other side of the door. At the same time, the mantis hears an explosion from the tunnel, and hears the ceiling collapsing. This exit has suddenly become useless.

Lily
Without doubting a single second, Lily jumps through the broken window, ready to jump trhough the roftops. It's only once she is jumping that she remmbers that she is in a city composed of long skyscrapers, so she would need to slide through the buildings.

[4] Immediatley, gravity traps Lily and throws her towards the abyss, and Lily gets scared for a few seconds, until she starts running vertically through the glass. From then, she gets more and more speed, and once she reaches some kind of pole where a flag is waving, she uses it to jump towards another skycraper, and move from building to building, slowing her descend. Eventually she reaches the ground, in a loud crash, but Lily ignores the pain and keeps running, in front of surprised rich snobs.

[5] Lily manages to evade the troops that were looking for her, and becomes one with the multitudes of the streets, until she reahces an empty street, where she sits downs. Her arms are sore, her feet are cut, and her blood pressure is off board, but Lily's regeneratives powers are already healing her.

Joe
[Inside the city:5][Outside the city:1] Without doubting, Joe initiates a propaganda campaign across the streets of the districts that he controls. It's so effective, that he manages to convince all neutrals civilians within his territory to join him, and even some partisans. Joe's armies are resuplied with a large number of supporters.

Sadly, he recives news that the Heralds of Joe have reached other cities, and everyone they have talked with has realised the threat Joeism could become if left unchecked, so militias are arming themselves and have decided to intervene. Also, there are talks about the UN debating what to be done. And one shouldn't ignore the International Anarchist Congress currently happening in Vienna, where anarquists all over the world are ready to support their brothers and sisters to reclaim their city.

[2] Sadly, some smart Joeist lad though it would be effective to destroy the communications tower of the city, to stop enemy communications. Sadly, their enemies are better organised than this, and manage to mantain order. Over the Joeist side, everyone is fighting for leadership, with people proclaiming themselves as being chosen by Joe, and trying to lead, only to be murdered by their hertics. Everything is so chaotic that the government and the opposition push the Joeist back to controling one quarter of the city.

[2] Seeing the lack of order, partisan raids become even more effective, disrupting supply lines, stealing powersources and even managing to establish some sort of organisation.

Tamatoa
[4] After several minutes, and lots of circling around, Tamatoa finds the Vault, which thanks to the gods, it's still open. Thankfully, he doesn't get shot again and looks through the Vault's belongings until he finds something of interest.

[6]"Phone without prices", which the door describes as a phone which is absolved of any kind of payment done from said phone. Now that's something that would be kept inside a security complex! Using his own keypad, Tamatoa opens the door and grabs this phone, which looks like a modern Nokia, with a screen of six human inches. He immediatkey calls the nearest military outpost.

[Military:2][Ikea:4] The military guy who answers him is quite rude, stating that they don't have time for a security complex, talking about fighting against fanatical zealots of a newly formed religion, and eventually cuts the call, leaving Tamtoa mid explaining. On the other side, Ikea...

The woman who answers him acts obnoxious at first, but it's clear she knows where the call is coming from, but eventually she drops the act, once Tamatoa says he is from the ISCMC, and proceeds to file a report, with some big exagerations, of course. The woman listens and eventually tells Tamatoa that, since they weren't warned on a ISCMC revision on Hizukania, IKEArminator is currently uncharged, but it should be ready in no time. The woman slightly suggests that Tamatoa might want to leave the security complex before IKEArminator comes by.

Once the call ends, alarms start blazing once again. The voice of the boss from earlier talks, while Loud Nigra plays in the background.

"Hey Hizukania's workers! This goes motly to any Level 0, 1, and 2 personnel. Remember when I warned all of you about the ISCMC crab representative? Well, I have just been informed that he is actually a thief! Yeah, crazy thing. So, whoever captures him will get an immediate raise in payment and treatment! And one free pass against getting fired! So...uhm...yeah. Go stop that crab."

Immediatley, Tamatoa starts to hear commotion.

Alpha-Theta 347
[3] The robot recharges his weapon. Sadly, this time the bullets are made of rubber, not adamantium.

As Alpha-Theta 347 renters the base, the robot is confronted by the guards, who want to know why was Alpha-Theta 347 attacking an ISCMC representative. The robot, annoyed, simply uploads the file on Tamatoa on their digital devices, and asks them to check it out. The guards immediatley start screaming and go to their boss, to tell him about the heister. Wasting no time, Alpha-Theta 347 connects to the mainframe and directly confronts these users from 4chan.

[4] The users make valiant efforts, but with Alpha-Theta 347 on the field, the tables have turned. The robot releases thousands of Troyan virus, which corrupt most of the users computers, sending all their information to the FBI. The few remaining try to regroup, and manage to use theri own antivirus to hold their own against the Troyans. Suddenly, something comes from within Hisukania's system, and Alpha-Theta 347 realises to late that these are also 4chan users, disguised as antivirus.

[4 v 6] The sneak attack catches the robot so off-guard that it's defences aren't capable to load fast enough. It takes a swift strike, and suddenly, Alpha-Theta 347 isn't inside his older body, but instead, in the droid that he created earlier so that the engineers could understand how his Safest outcome simulator worked. All around him lay the failed tests from the engineers, like turrets, other droids, etc...

4chan
The goddamn robot has to go down if anyone in 4chan wants to leave this operation with impudity. The only problem the users have is that they would need the machine to connect to the mainframe for it to... Suddenly a new program, called Alpha-Theta 347 joins the combat, and proceeds to release for thosuands of Troyan virus agaisnt the users, with only those with legal antivirus programs surviving the wave. None of them can't get close to the robot without being shot down. Unless...

One of the moderators contacts the inside team, and asks them to take over the robot, while it's still connected to the mainframe. They rushed, disguised as antivirus, only to reveal themselves at the last possible second.

[6 v 4] The robot only has time to state "I warned you...you would die by my programs.." Before being cut by one shitposter who states "You should have gone for the inside", before simulating a snap, and taking over the robot's AI. Once the robot is under their control, they proceed to share it's control over everyone uncompromised in the thread. Alpha-Theta 347 body is now renamed to "4chancop". To assert dominance, they make the robot T-pose.

[Botnet:2] The botnet has sent another notification! The AI has captured absolutly nothing!

JFAG
((Then I hope they don't got to NYC, or they will be shot down for copyright))
[1] The four reptilians try to inflitrate the pyramid, deciding to go throught the same tunnel that giant mantis went earlier. Somehow, their stealthy steps activate the mines ABOVE them, causing the ceiling of the tunnel to collapse, trapping the four of them inside with no way out. Also, Roy is trapped below a pile of earh, which is likely to end in suffocation. And Jasper has broken one rib. So yeah, that's a good start.

[1] The four of them try to use their increadible weapons to free themselves, and somehow, they activate even more landmines, which one should note, are at least two meters above them. More and more of the ceiling collapse, trapping Jasper in the process, as well as also trapping Keith's foot.

Durg
Without doubting a single second, Durg puts on his ring, and im mediatley, the world turns black and white. The Kobold throws all the boxes to the void, though they stay floating midair, since time is stopped, and any possible force is currentley invalidated. Then Durg rushes to the bottom of the building, since the Kobold doesn't know if the ring ahs any limitations.

[5] Thankfully, there is one truck right in front of the building, and the trucker is currentley out of it, drinking a beer. Meticulosly, Durg steals the truck's keys and puts them on, though the truck doesn't activate since, once again, the fabric of time is frozen. After that, Durg takes out the ring and waits for the boxes to fall.

[5] Somehow, by pure luck, or by fate or...whatever, Durg strategy of stopping time before the boxes are about to crash works out perfectly well. The Kobold is able to pack everything, and after that, he actiavtes time, bringing back the colors of the world, and allowing the truck to move.

[5] ((Goddamit Zultan)) SOMEHOW, no one notices the teleporting boxes that misteriously never crush, neither the trucker notices his own truck leaving th eplace where it was parked.

Spoiler: Durg (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joesus Christ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lilypool (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tamotoa (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alpha-Theta 347 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 4chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Noname (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Time Travel. Is. Pain.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19