Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102281 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #810 on: August 13, 2020, 02:14:30 pm »

Look into the boxes.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 14, 2020, 12:14:00 pm »

Begin Burnination at the Funky States of Australia. They're the funk-lovers with no damage after all!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: August 18, 2020, 08:29:30 am »

November 2, 4:00 AM
It is dark.
Its cloudy.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
The Canadian kitten didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post for the third time so random action.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the second time so random action.
ziizo didn't post so random actions.

Right. Just, get the fighting to stop and restore North America with my powers. Start up a proper peace treaty between everyone under my control too..
Why do I have so much trouble with super-powerful entities anyway.

And get the dinos to get the shield generators up and running, and fixed. Plus whatever other actions they are doing.

FUNK Faith should start worshiping me and granting me CABL's old powers. Given that they are now dead/absorbed..

Also combine my followers Faith and the FUNK Faith in a new church of the FUNKY CANDY FAIRY Faith. Let it be known as a new era.

If it isn't obvious, also take over all of CABL's old NPC faction actions onto me. They are dead at this point. For some reason I feel like inducing a catastrophic failure in whatever is trying to destroy the planet. Do that from afar as I work on other stuff.

(Stopping the fighting = 6) Using your powers of DIPLOMACY you manage to convince the pumpkin zombies and your dinos to stop fighting, this doesn't affect the monks that just showed up and started attacking the pumpkin zombies, but at least they aren't fighting your people anymore.
(Restoring North America = 5) You then use your magic to restore North America to back what it was before the burninator burned it.
(Start creating a proper peace treaty between everyone under your control = 1) Your not really sure where to start so you just end up staring at the paper for a bit before giving up.
(Dinos repairing and restarting shield generators = 4) It takes a bit but they somehow put the shield generators back together, despite the fact that they were blown to pieces, then they turn them back on.
(Dinos fighting the pumpkin zombies = 5) With the recent DIPLOMACY they stop fighting and go home.
(Getting the Funkists to worship you and gaining CABL's powers = 5) You've already got his powers so that part was easy, with that finished you go and use your powers you change the Funkist faith to where your the FUNKY object of their worship.
(Combining your followers faith with the Funkist faith creating the FUNKY CANDY FAIRY FAITH = 2) You spend several minutes trying to figure out how to combine the two faiths and your stumped as to how to do it.
(HAU starting to rebuild = 2) They continue to hide in their bunkers fearing the death beam in the sky.
(FSA Continuing to evac the colonies = 6) They continue to pour out of the colonies until they're empty, but a few of the boats sink on the way back.
(Middle East rebuilding = 4) They rebuild all kinds of various buildings and bits of the infrastructure.
(Causing a catastrophic failure in the Burninator = 3) You try to break the Burninator, but all your able to accomplish is move it slightly and knock its aim off and prevent it from hitting the planet.
You get reports that there is a strange looking dragon burning people in Australia.

"I might be dead physically, but I live on as a voice in your head. From now on, consider me your utmost trustful advisor. *ahem* My advice is to destroy that imbecile and his planet-burning murdertoy."
Advice was given!

Attempt to teleport the fortress, my followers, and I to Japan
If the spell works, try to catch animals for my followers
If it doesn’t, cast a spell to start reversing the burnt continent to a no longer burnt state

(Teleporting the fortress to Japan = 4) Using one of the many spells you've learned recently you move the entire fortress to somewhere in Japan.
(Teleporting you and your followers to Japan = 4) You then move yourself and your followers to your fortress which is also in Japan.
(Catching animals = 3) You then spend a bit chasing after some random animals, but your only able to catch a few of them as the rest run away.

Look into the boxes.
(5) You spend several minutes digging through the boxes and find several useful items, a revolver and ammo, a small shovel, a handful of doubloons, and fire helmet, everything else was a bunch of moldy old crap.

Begin Burnination at the Funky States of Australia. They're the funk-lovers with no damage after all!
(Burninating Australia = 4) You quickly fly in and start burninating all the peasants and their thatched-roofed cottages, killing hundreds in the process.
(Hitting the planet = 4-2 For magical meddling) Something messes with it and it completely misses the planet.

Quote from: ziizo
Keep the party going.
(5) Your people keep partying until the sun comes up, and then they party some more.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Have my revolutionaries continue to expand their groups.
(Middle East expanding = 3) They only manage to get a few more members.
(Dinosaurs in America expanding = 4) They get loads of people to join them.

Quote from: GandalfTheGreyt3791
With the power of booze I shall conquer the world, but first I must take over a town.
(1) You start heading towards where the town should be, but you realize your deep in the woods and you have no idea were your at.

Quote from: Yoink
SCREW THIS BRIDGE AND THOSE MONSTERS, THROW MY SWORD LIKE A BOOMERANG AND KILL ALL THE MONSTERS ON THE BRIDGE!
(Throwing the sword = 4) You quickly unsheathe the big ass sword and throw it like one would throw a boomerang.
(Killing the monsters = 5) The sword flies forward and kills everything in its path.
(Does the sword come back = 3) It then starts to curve around like its coming back, but then it hits one of the beams that supports the bridge and gets stuck.

Quote from: The Canadian kitten
Send another ship down to start a colony on the planet.
(6) They land safely but the ship ran out of fuel on the way there so they're stuck, after that realization they get to  work building the colony.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Monks 141,514,321
Well shit if we can't go to space we'll just go out and kill the hostile pumpkin zombies.
(3) They only kill a few.
(4) They kill a bunch of them.
(1) They all get killed.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 124,499,432
Keep killing dinosaurs as they were the cause of all of this.
(3) They kill no one do to DIPLOMACY.
(4) They also kill no one do the DIPLOMACY.
(3) More deaths prevented by DIPLOMACY.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 0%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 0%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 0%
Percent of South America destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 38.23%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 86.53%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 14.38%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 0%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 18, 2020, 09:00:38 am »

Meditate to increase my power further. (+1 to actions involving magic/divinity/faith/personal power.)

Dino Actions
FUNK Actions.

Both sides are to form a coalition destroy the one causing all the damage to the planet with the burniater. And to set up shields across every part of the planet to protect from it.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 18, 2020, 03:41:43 pm »

I think I have already reached my endgame or at least one I would be happy with, so it would be better if I and my faction become NPC's now.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 18, 2020, 04:32:25 pm »

CONTINUE TO BURNINATE!
Meanwhile the Burninator activates its anti-magic defenses to null any magical effects on it.SPACENOID TECH RULES!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 18, 2020, 04:45:05 pm »

CONTINUE TO BURNINATE!
Meanwhile the Burninator activates its anti-magic defenses to null any magical effects on it.SPACENOID TECH RULES!

Sadly my powers are currently coming from FUNK and Divinity, more than magic. *First Game Rules*

It doesn't help that tech and manpower are your current nemesis

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 19, 2020, 03:21:31 am »

((I'm just going to mention it now rather than later, I'll be keeping this thing going until some time after Halloween, then after the game is a little over a year old I'll drag it behind the barn and drown it in a puddle.))
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 19, 2020, 05:48:27 am »

((I'm just going to mention it now rather than later, I'll be keeping this thing going until some time after Halloween, then after the game is a little over a year old I'll drag it behind the barn and drown it in a puddle.))

((It's one of the most long-running Minimalist RTD, I think. The longest one is Hero Civil War.))

"Wise choice, my master, but I'm gonna mention that I'll not give you any tactical advice. You've defeated me, and that makes me unworthy when it comes to combat advise.""
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 19, 2020, 09:47:52 am »

Take the gun, load it, and explore the rest of the house.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: August 20, 2020, 02:43:09 pm »

Try casting spells that lure animals to the fortress

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: August 24, 2020, 07:31:10 am »

At ziizo's request he and his people have become NPCs.

November 2, 4:30 AM
It is dark.
Its cloudy.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
The Canadian kitten didn't post for the eight time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the eight time so random action.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post for the forth time so random action.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the third time so random action.

Meditate to increase my power further. (+1 to actions involving magic/divinity/faith/personal power.)

Dino Actions
FUNK Actions.

Both sides are to form a coalition destroy the one causing all the damage to the planet with the burniater. And to set up shields across every part of the planet to protect from it.

(Meditating to increase power = 4) You find a quiet place to sit and meditate for a bit, and after that bit of meditation you feel that your power has increased somewhat.
(Mexico Dinos rebuilding = 4) They go around and rebuild any building that was destroyed.
(America Dinos rebuilding = 5) They go around and rebuild all the damaged buildings.
(FSA attacking the weird dragon thing = 5) While its busy killing some of their people they begin attacking it with whatever they have on hand, but they don't really do much damage to it.
(HAU rebuilding = 2) They continue to hide in their bunkers for fear of burnination.
(Both sides forming a coalition to destroy weird dragon thing = 6) After quite a bit of discussion they agree that a coalition is good idea for gathering ideas on how to stop the creature, but no one can agree on who to run it or where it will meet.
(Everyone building more shield generators to protect the planet from Burnination = 3) They only manage to build a few of them and place them allover your holdings.

CONTINUE TO BURNINATE!

(Continuing the burnination = 5) You burninate dozens more people in Australia, but while you were busy killing some of the others started hitting you with all kinds of crap, it didn't do much damage but it still hurt.
(Activating the Burninator's anti-magic defenses = 2) Looks like you forgot to buy the anti-magic module add on.
(Does it hit the planet = 1) It seems to have over heated from firing all those times so it's stopped firing to cool down.

((It's one of the most long-running Minimalist RTD, I think. The longest one is Hero Civil War.))

"Wise choice, my master, but I'm gonna mention that I'll not give you any tactical advice. You've defeated me, and that makes me unworthy when it comes to combat advise.""
Words said.

Take the gun, load it, and explore the rest of the house.
(5) You quickly load the gun and begin exploring the house, and after wandering around for a while you run into no more traps and find that your completely alone, and as for the contents of the house you saw swords, shields, armour, antiques, jewelry, and a safe that might be filled with money, on your walk about.

Try casting spells that lure animals to the fortress
(2) After trying for a bit you find that you don't know a spell capable of luring animals, maybe one of your books has such a spell.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Have them continue to gather followers.
(Middle East expanding = 2) They can't seem to find anyone to join their group.
(Dinosaurs in America expanding = 5) They get quite a few other dinosaurs to join them.

Quote from: GandalfTheGreyt3791
Find my way back to a road, then find a town to take over.
(Getting back to a road = 6) After wandering around for a long time you finally find the road, but that's not the only thing you found as you seem to have been spotted by a group of angry pumpkin zombies.

Quote from: Yoink
GO RETRIEVE MY SWORD, THEN MAKE MY WAY THROUGH THOSE WOODS AND INTO THAT WELL!
(Getting the sword = 6) You spend a few minuets pulling the sword from the beam and you manage to get it free, but you get smacked in the face with it.
(Heading towards the well = 5) After walking for a long time you somehow get through the woods unharmed and find the well, after looking at it for a minute it appears to just be a regular well.

Quote from: The Canadian kitten
Have my people repair their ship and continue to colonize the planet.
(Repairing the ship = 2) It turns out they lack the stuff to fix the ship.
(Continuing to colonize the planet = 2) They also seem to lack the motivation to work on the colony.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: ziizo
Take a walk around the city and see if there is anything anyone needs.
(6) You walk around for a bit and after asking people you find out that you need more water as all the new crops are taking up the water.

Quote from: Monks 141,499,654
Keep killing the mutated pumpkin things.
(5) They kill loads of them.
(6) They kill a bunch but also lose a bunch.
(5) They also kill loads of them.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 124,436,423
Who are these monks and why do they want to die so bad?
(2) They don't kill anyone.
(5) They kill a whole bunch.
(3) They kill a few.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 0%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 0%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 0%
Percent of South America destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 38.23%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 86.53%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 14.38%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 0%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 0%

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: August 24, 2020, 10:56:12 am »

Look for a supply of food and water here.
My mods and forum games.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: August 25, 2020, 08:05:10 pm »

Ah, foolish peasants! Do they not know that TROGDOR is invincible? Burninate them and their country!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: August 25, 2020, 09:09:20 pm »

look through the spell books for any spells that can be used for luring animals
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 58