Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102323 times)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #780 on: July 23, 2020, 12:47:36 am »

Appear in my afterlife French Puppet state and assume immediate control.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: July 24, 2020, 08:10:49 am »

With out the shield generators to protect it the Burninator burninated all of North America.
Go to the end of the turn to see if you live through the BURNINATION!

Kakaluncha has returned.

November 2, 2:00 AM
It is dark.
Its raining.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post for the tenth time so random action, if he doesn't post by next turn he will become a NPC.
The Canadian kitten didn't post for the third time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the third time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the second time so random action.

Make the trade with the planet nations
(5) You spend quite a while printing the information and creating booklets since you realized that they have no computers to read the info, then you send down a small ship to each nation and deliver the information packets and in exchange they give your people quite a bit of their local currency.

Lure TricMagic into attacking me by taunting him and dropping my defenses, then when he comes close, do a supercharged FUNK energy kick into his ribs and send him flying directly into the Burninator.
Breaching his shield is not necessary to me as long as TricMagic gets flung into the Burninator.

FSA & HAU: Quickly develop shield generators of our own to protect Australia and/or Africa from being scorched by the Burninator.
Military forces: destroy the shield generators at all costs.

(Taunting TricMagic = 3) You make a few Yo Mama jokes.
(Does this cause him to attack = 6) And apparently he is really protective of his mom and rushes at you and before you can react he bashes you in the face with his shield.
(Supercharged FUNK energy kick to the ribs = 3) You quickly recover from the shield bash and kick him in the chest, but the kick doesn't do that much damage.
(Does he fly into the Burninator = 4) But it is enough to shove him in to the beam, where he is burned quite badly and it appears he's on his last legs.
(FSA & HAU Developing shield generators to protect Australia and Africa = 6) After lots of research and meth math they figured out how to create such devices, but they require a special element they don't have access to the element of Unobtanium.
(Navy destroying shield generators = 6) They lose some ships to the defenders but they do manage to destroy all coastal shield generators.
(Marines destroying shield generators = 5) They go in and destroy all of the remaining shield generators.
Then TricMagic casts a spell on you that almost kills you, and all your ships and marines explode.

Track down a computer in this world and jump my avatar inside with all the loot.
(Finding another computer = 5) It doesn't take long to find a computer in Piecewise's secret lair.
(Jumping inside with all the loot = 2) Right as your about to jump inside you get grabbed by Piecewise who had been looking for you, and he doesn't seem happy that you were steeling his stuff.

Focus all my power and CGAs on this foe's complete annihilation. What possessed me to attack pumpkins.
((You said to attack the enemies so I assumed that since both CABL's forces and the pumpkin zombies are attacking your people that you would attack both.))
(Killing the ships = 3+1 For CGA) Upon sacrificing a one of your last CGA's you cast a spell that detonates all the munitions in CABL's ships sending them to the bottom.
(Killing the marines = 6) You then cast another spell that causes all of the marines to explode, but this also kills a few of your people as well.
(Killing CBAL = 2+1 For CGA) You then use the last of the power to cast another spell this time on CABL, but he proves to be tougher than all the rest and is able to withstand the spell, but just barely.
(Defending self with magical shield = 2) You get baited into CABL's trap when you go to defend your mothers honor and attack him, but all you get to do is smash him in the face with your shield before he lightly kicks you into the Burninator's deadly beam nearly killing you in the process, but you managed to get out before you died.
(Dinos preparing to evacuate = 1) They continue to run around and panic about what's going on.
(Dinos fighting pumpkin zombies = 6) They continue to fight but this time they start losing some of their own.
(Dinos defending the trench line = 1) Turns out a trench isn't that good of an idea when fighting a swarming enemy.
(Dinos defending from the fortress = 2) Before they can even react a massive wave of pumpkin zombies attacks them and the fort is overwhelmed.
(Dino Candy Magic Corps aiding in the defense = 3) They continue to throw spells but they aren't that effective this time around.

Use spells to cause cracks in the fortress’s stones to seal themselves, the stone growing into place, like a cut healing itself
(3+1 For magic) Using your magical powers you heal the fortress's wounds, returning it to a like new state.

Appear in my afterlife French Puppet state and assume immediate control.
(5) You appear before your people in the after life and they immediately accept you as the ruler again, they had been hoping you would return to them especially the puppers that were ruling the afterlife.

Quote from: Yoink
GET THE INFO ON HOW TO GET BACK TO THE BLOODSPORTS DIMENSION.
(2) It turns out the reason they haven't gone back there themselves is because it is a perilous journey involving crossing across the city and a damaged bridge and into the woods, then once in the woods you have to find a well and jump into it.

Quote from: The Canadian kitten
Scan the planet with life and see what and how many minerals are on it.
(What kind of minerals = 6) It has all know minerals available on it.
(How many are there = 6) And it has shit loads of them.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Find new target and Burninate it.
(Does it hit the planet = 4) And its a direct hit on the planet.
(Where does it hit = 3) And it hits North America and burninates it.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
use powers to burn this man to death.
(3) You punch him in the face as hard as possible.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Keep everything running in the fief.
(4) Everything is running normally in the fief.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Keep training our fighting skills.
(1) It turns out you can improve your skills no more.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Hurry up and kill this guy.
(2) You try to punch him but you miss and he punches your face.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 125,325,642
Go out and kill and the dinosaurs.
(6) They kill loads of them but also lose some guys.
(2) They do nothing productive.
(1) They all get killed off.
(2) They sit around and do nothing.

BURNINATION OF NORTH AMERICA!
Everyone near where the Burnination is happening need at least a 4 to keep from being Burninated!

Naturegirl1999:6 The recent healing spell on the fortress allows it to resist the beam and she survives.
Naturegirl1999's Followers:5 The are also protected by the fortress.
Dustan Hache:3 He faces the same fiat as his followers.
Dustan's people:3 Turns out wooden houses offer no protection.
Smoke Mirrors:3 Even with all his magic he still dies.
Outsider:3 He also dies.
Outsider's Followers:2 They burn up and die.
Outsider's Followers:5 They live by hiding in the deepest part of the monastery.
WyrdByrd:1 He burns up and dies.
WyrdByrd's FUNKY Followers:4 They survive.
North America dinos:5 They also survive.
North America dinos:4 They survive.
North America dinos:2 They burn.
Mexican dinos:2 They burn.
Mexican dinos:6 They survive by hiding a cave.
Mexican dinos:3 They burn.
Candy Magic Corps:2 Now amount of magic could protect them from the beam.
Pumpkin Zombies:4 Somehow they survive.
Pumpkin Zombies:2 They burn up.
Pumpkin Zombies:6 They survive with out an issue.
Pumpkin Zombies:3 They burn up.
Pumpkin Zombies:3 They burn up.
Pumpkin Zombies:5 They survive.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 100%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 100%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 50%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 100%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 05%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 100%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 100%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 100%
Percent of South America destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 50.32%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 24.21%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 0%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: July 24, 2020, 08:23:01 am »

I don't even know this idiot's name. What sort of power is forcing me to waste my resources!

Make a costume with my power of me in a perfectly healthy state, then wear that. I've not used that power in this universe yet.

Then kill him with everything I have.

He should be dead now, but why does this foe translate to these foes? Instead I've wasted my entire advantage killing pumpkin zombies somehow. Kinda annoying that this guy just comes and punches me when I don't know them IC.

Nothing on this game, just IC frustration from her.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: July 24, 2020, 08:46:13 am »

Buy the plants and animals so we can create more farms and have more food than corn here.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: July 24, 2020, 10:34:05 am »

"Yeah, I'm back, no big deal."

Being dead has caused me to realize that I must use more schemes. Contact telepathically any remains of my followers in the Middle East, and reorganize them.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 25, 2020, 06:40:32 am »

"You are a worthy opponent, but in the end, it is I who emerged victorious! I shall feast upon you!"

Dash at TricMagic and knock him out, unconscious and out of Burninator's range. After that, rip his carotid artery out and suck the blood out, healing myself.
FSA & HAU: Use those FUNK energy cells as an alternative energy source for the shields, that CABL conveniently created in his spare time.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: July 25, 2020, 05:03:55 pm »

Roll to Dodge.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: July 25, 2020, 05:58:55 pm »

Begin casting a spell that causes people outside the fortress to see an empty area, a mirage. The intent is to hopefully deter invaders and give us time to build.

Ask my followers if the fortress has enough room for them, and if any of them would like more room. If any would like more room than the fortress offers, cast spells to form the earth around the fortress into new buildings.

We have a fortress, why not create a town, too? If the followers want, of course.

GandalfTheGreyt3791

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: July 25, 2020, 06:01:50 pm »

GET DRUNK, KILL EVERYTHING OR DIE TRYING!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: July 31, 2020, 07:49:59 am »

Africa has been hit by the Burninator, but no one died do to a combination of bunkers and shield generators.
Smoke Mirrors has become an NPC, but that doesn't matter because he was killed last turn.

November 2, 2:30 AM
It is dark.
Its raining.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
Smoke Mirrors is now a dead NPC.
The Canadian kitten didn't post for the forth time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the forth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the third time so random action.

I don't even know this idiot's name. What sort of power is forcing me to waste my resources!

Make a costume with my power of me in a perfectly healthy state, then wear that. I've not used that power in this universe yet.

Then kill him with everything I have.

He should be dead now, but why does this foe translate to these foes? Instead I've wasted my entire advantage killing pumpkin zombies somehow. Kinda annoying that this guy just comes and punches me when I don't know them IC.

Nothing on this game, just IC frustration from her.

(Making a costume of you in a healthy state = 5) You just so happen to have all the things needed to create said costume on your person, and you create it in record time.
(Putting it on = 3) After finishing it you immediately start to put it on, but right as you put it half way on CABL flies over and punches you in face so hard it knocks you unconscious, you also feel a light punch to the throat as consciousness leaves you, but the bit of the costume you put on got you half way back to full health.
(Killing CBAL = 3) As you drift into unconsciousness you flail around and smack him a few times but the flailing doesn't really do much to him.
(Dinos evacuating = 4) After all that's happened they start fleeing out the portal.
(Dinos fighting pumpkin zombies = 5) They continue to fight and they even manage to regain some of the ground they lost earlier in the war.

Buy the plants and animals so we can create more farms and have more food than corn here.
(Buying plants = 3) Since they haven't had time to plant the plants you gave them they can only offer some of the plants they have recently harvested and they give you a grain similar to wheat, and some tubers similar to potatoes, and some root vegetables similar to carrots and onions.
(Buying animals = 5) As for animals they have quite a large surplus of meat barring animals that they were unsure what to do with so they gladly give you loads of them.

"Yeah, I'm back, no big deal."

Being dead has caused me to realize that I must use more schemes. Contact telepathically any remains of my followers in the Middle East, and reorganize them.
(3) After all that has happened in the world since you left apparently there aren't very many people left that are loyal enough for you to contact, out of all the people in the Middle East you only manage to contact a little over five thousand.

"You are a worthy opponent, but in the end, it is I who emerged victorious! I shall feast upon you!"

Dash at TricMagic and knock him out, unconscious and out of Burninator's range. After that, rip his carotid artery out and suck the blood out, healing myself.
FSA & HAU: Use those FUNK energy cells as an alternative energy source for the shields, that CABL conveniently created in his spare time.

(Dashing towards TricMagic = 5) TricMagic starts creating something so you use this as an opportunity to charge him, and right as you get to him he seems to be putting on new clothing for some reason.
(Knocking him out and away from the Burninator = 5) You prevent him putting on all the new clothing by punching him in the face as hard as possible and knock him unconscious, after that he kind of flails around and lightly hits you in the face a few times.
(Ripping his carotid artery out = 3) You kind of just punch him in the throat.
(FSA using FUNK energy cells to power the shields = 4) They quickly build the shield generators and spread them all over to protect all of Australia. 
(HAU using FUNK energy cells to power the shields = 3) They only manage to build a few of them and only manage to the most important towns.
Then the Burninators burns the shit out of the HAU, but no one dies because of the shield generators and bunkers.

Roll to Dodge.
(5) You flail around until you get out of his grip, you then grab the keyboard from the desk nearby and smack Piecewise across the face skull, then you jump into the computer and after several minutes of falling through a portal of some kind you find yourself in the driveway of a giant mansion.

Begin casting a spell that causes people outside the fortress to see an empty area, a mirage. The intent is to hopefully deter invaders and give us time to build.

Ask my followers if the fortress has enough room for them, and if any of them would like more room. If any would like more room than the fortress offers, cast spells to form the earth around the fortress into new buildings.

We have a fortress, why not create a town, too? If the followers want, of course.
(Casting an illusion of a empty area over the fortress = 5) You quickly cast your illusion over the fortress so now anyone not inside it will see an empty space where the fortress stands.
(Asking if the fortress has enough room = 2) You ask around the fortress and find that they believe there need to be more rooms.
(Casting a spell to make more building = 3) You start casting a spell to make new buildings, but your only able to make a few buildings, they still want few more buildings.

GET DRUNK, KILL EVERYTHING OR DIE TRYING!
(Getting drunk = 4) You quickly gather all the alcohol in your house, drink it all and get shit faced.
(Killing everything = 1) You then try to kill everyone, but you end up staggering out of your house where you pass out in the driveway.

Quote from: Yoink
WELL I GUESS I BETTER START WALKING TO THAT BRIDGE.
(3) You try get to the bridge but it turns out its further away than it sounded like it was in the story.

Quote from: The Canadian kitten
Prepare the ships lets colonize this thing.
(5) Your people gather all the necessary supplies into the smaller ships and do other prep needed to prepare for building a colony.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Continue the brunination!
(Do you hit the planet = 4) You fire the beam towards the planet and again it hits.
(Where does it hit = 1) And this time it hits Africa but no one dies as there are apparently bunkers and some kind of shield generators.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Monks
Figure out what destroyed the monastery and killed our people.
(6) They quickly realize that it came from a beam from space, but they have no way to reach the source of the beam.

Quote from: Army of FUNK
Our leader is dead there is no longer a reason to say, open a portal back to the FUNKIVERSE.
(3) After quite a bit of channeling they only manage to make a small portal, way to small for them to fit through.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 125,313,543
Keep killing dinosaurs as they were the cause of all of this.
(4) They kill loads of dinosaurs.
(6) They kill loads but also lose some of their own.
(3) They kill a few.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 100%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 100%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 50%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 100%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 05%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 100%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 100%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 100%
Percent of South America destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 50.32%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 86.53%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 0%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: July 31, 2020, 08:07:17 am »

"Hey, totally worth it. I appreciate all of you sticking with me. Now let's cause some chaos"

Send a telepathic wave over the entire planet, influencing every faction and every organization ((except my followers))) to make a coup at the same time.

"I also need a report for any important recent event that may benefit us"

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: July 31, 2020, 08:08:48 am »

Rip the costume off TricMagic, then dash away and don it on myself. Once I put it on, fly over to the Burninator and when it'll charge itself up, use FUNK energy to give me temporary superstrength to lift it and point the beam at TricMagic.
FSA: Build underground bunkers and send every civilian in there, and also organize a colonial evacuation program, before Asia gets hit by the Burninator.
HAU: Quickly build a few more shield generators.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: July 31, 2020, 09:55:54 am »

Rip the costume off TricMagic, then dash away and don it on myself. Once I put it on, fly over to the Burninator and when it'll charge itself up, use FUNK energy to give me temporary superstrength to lift it and point the beam at TricMagic.
FSA: Build underground bunkers and send every civilian in there, and also organize a colonial evacuation program, before Asia gets hit by the Burninator.
HAU: Quickly build a few more shield generators.

Become the costume itself and take over CABL entirely. You become what you wear, and what you wear is me, therefore you do not exist. Spend my remaining 2 CGA on this.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: July 31, 2020, 12:42:00 pm »

...Shields, bunker's preventing burnination!? THAT IS IT!
Put the Burninator on auto-fire as I don....MY TROGDOR COSTUME
When you wanna do something you do it yourself!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: July 31, 2020, 02:49:34 pm »

Continue building more buildings
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 58