Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102779 times)

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #270 on: December 14, 2019, 10:46:16 pm »

Grab a FUNK-Master costume to hopefully increase FUNKability, then attempt to initiate Back to the Funkture 2: Lost in FUNK.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 16, 2019, 07:10:06 am »

October 31, 11:30 PM
Its dark.
It stopped raining.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
Outsider didn't post for the third time so random action.
Dustan Hache didn't post so random action.

LOOK AROUND "WHOAH, MAN, THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT" HIT JOINT   

THEN RACK A SHELL INTO MY SHOTGUN AND GO FULL DOOMGUY ON THE DEMONS IN MY VICINITY

(4) You quickly take a hit from your joint and start shooting and killing all the nearby demons, the killing of demons is so fast and efficient that it'd make DOOMGUY proud!

"I knew it! We have traitors inside our ranks!"

Create a handmade guillotine and start decapitating people until they are persuaded
(Making the guillotine = 3) After ducking behind a building you gather several items and start to work on your guillotine, when your finished its less of a guillotine and more of a sharp blade on a rope.
(Decapitating people = 5) You then run out from your hiding place swinging the blade around your head, and before anyone can react you sling your weapon towards the hostile people and cut off their leaders and several other peoples heads, you then dub your new weapon The Flying Guillotine. 
(Are they persuaded = 2) The rest of them see you kill several of their group and start running away.

USE A FEW MILLION SOULS TO FIX THIS AND GET ON WITH THE BONE HURTING PLAN
(Using a few million souls to fix = 6) You spend a few million souls to fix the summoning circle, but while you did fix the circle you also feel that something strange happened its like you gave some of the souls to someone for some reason.
(Bone hurting plan = 2) You run out of time to start working on the Bone hurting juice plan do to how long it took to fix the circle.

Close the portal, so that Yoink gets stuck in the demon dimension forever.
Keep turning pedestrians into fire elementals, until I have at least a hundred of them.

(Closing the portal = 6) You close the portal so well that you'll never be able to open a portal to the demon bloodsports dimension again.
(Eating pedestrians = 3) After several minutes of searching you manage to find a few people to eat and turn into fire elementals, but you can't find any more people after some more searching.
You have thirty five fire elementals right now.

now, shoot the tank
(1) You go to shoot the tank and your gun jams.
Then suddenly you get hit with a massive amount of corpses, you are now injured and trapped under a lot of corpses.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sorry for my spotty action posting. Midterms are coming up.
(Its cool, college is more important than a forum game.)

Look for whoever shot the mecha, and have the corpse ball split into two equally sized balls and have them fly at the shooter
(Finding the shooter = 5) It doesn't take you long to figure out which roof the sniper is on.
(Splitting the corpse ball = 5) You then use your telekinetic powers to split the corps ball in two.
(Throwing them at the shooter = 5) Then you lift them up and throw them at the sniper demolishing the building and trapping him under the pile.

"This is getting out of hand. I'm going to have to resort to desperate measures."

Actually get the work done so I can leave.
(3) You start sorting papers like mad and after several minutes of work you make a small dint in the pile of papers.

Grab the power Ranger and throw him at the booing animals
(Your action = 4) You grab the power ranger and throw him into the crowd.
(Power rangers action = 3) He tries to keep you from throwing him but he fails to do so.
(Animals reaction = 5) The animals throw him back in front of you, and they start yelling for him to get up and fight and to stop being a bitch.

Grab a FUNK-Master costume to hopefully increase FUNKability, then attempt to initiate Back to the Funkture 2: Lost in FUNK.
(Increasing FUNKability = 2+2 For FUNK-Master) You quickly equip your FUNK-Master apparel and that immediately increases your FUNKability.
(Initiating Back to the Funkture 2: Lost in FUNK = 3+1 For FUNK) You start your funky dancing and your dance so FUNKY that you somehow manage to open a portal to the Funkiverse.

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Keep trying to find candy to restore holy magic to full power.
(4) After a bit more searching you find a bowl of candy that was sitting on someones porch.

Quote from: Outside
Leave my meditative state and go out and help others reach enlightenment.
(Leaving the meditative state = 5) You quickly leave your meditative state.
(Helping others reach enlightenment = 2) You then start looking people to enlighten, but you find no one.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Reload my gun and have the mechap pilot get to safety, then have the tank shoot the sniper.
(Reloading your gun = 6) You quickly reload your gun from the ammo stockpile.
(Mecha Pilot getting to safety = 3) The mecha pilot tries to get out but the door is stuck and he can't.
(Tank finding the sniper = 2) The tank can't figure out where the sniper is.
Then suddenly the corpse ball splits in two and slams into a near by building potentially crushing the sniper under it.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 16, 2019, 07:43:23 am »

DO THE PLAN!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 16, 2019, 08:46:36 am »

EQUIP JOINT TO MOUTH, CONTINUE BLASTING ANY HOSTILE DEMONS

TRY TO WORK OUT WHERE I AM, SOME KIND OF ARENA? HOW THIS PLACE WORK ANYWAY?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 16, 2019, 08:51:46 am »

T pose at Power Ranger to humiliate him further
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 16, 2019, 09:35:16 am »

No, you fools! You will become enemies of the state if you run! Join me! Join the jacobins!"

Through decapitation means, convince the population to join the Revolution. If that fails, go to France
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 16, 2019, 01:10:27 pm »

Escape the animal ball and fly away!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 16, 2019, 02:56:36 pm »

Hurry up and try to get the work done before midnight.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 16, 2019, 04:34:28 pm »

Use telekinesis to have me chase TCK. If I can, bring a sword with me

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 16, 2019, 07:45:47 pm »

Keep FUNKing to stabilize the portal, and attempt to bring more FUNK into this world from the Funkiverse.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 17, 2019, 12:34:44 pm »

Go trash some buildings and craft an arm with a blade instead of hand from the debris.
Just get some small rest to heal my knees and other wounded parts.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 17, 2019, 05:29:33 pm »

Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 17, 2019, 08:59:23 pm »

using the candy I found and my unshakable faith, attempt to banish the powers of halloween, at least until next year!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 18, 2019, 12:05:11 pm »

November 1, 12:00 AM
Its dark.
Its cloudy.
All of the liquid on Earth has been changed into Bone Healing Juice.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
Outsider didn't post for the forth time so random action.

DO THE PLAN!
(3) Using your summoning circle you initiate your plane to change water into Bone hurting juice, but you only manage to change the Great Lakes into bone hurting juice.
Then suddenly you feel and see that all the liquid on the planet changed into Bone Healing Juice, this is probably a bad thing for the animals and people of Earth.

EQUIP JOINT TO MOUTH, CONTINUE BLASTING ANY HOSTILE DEMONS

TRY TO WORK OUT WHERE I AM, SOME KIND OF ARENA? HOW THIS PLACE WORK ANYWAY?

(Equipping joint = 2) You would put the joint in your mouth but you find that you already smoked it all.
(Continuing to kill demons = 5) You use your shotgun to kill even more demons.
(Figuring out where you are = 4) You find yourself in an roofed arena similar to the kind you would play football in, with demons in the stands cheering, and the demons you've been killing have been coming out of where the football players would have.
(How does this place work = 3) As far as you can gather its to entertain the demons in the stands, maybe there's a prize if you win or something.

T pose at Power Ranger to humiliate him further
(Your action = 4) You T-pose at him and he seems scarred of your powerful T-posing.
(Power rangers action = 4-1 For head injury) He curls into a ball and whimpers about being T-posed at.
(Animals reaction = 4) The animals start calling the power ranger weak.

No, you fools! You will become enemies of the state if you run! Join me! Join the jacobins!"

Through decapitation means, convince the population to join the Revolution. If that fails, go to France
(Convincing people to join you using decapitation = 2) You quickly run after the fleeing people while swing The Flying Guillotine around, and you decapitate several more of them before they disperse into the ruins and escape you.
(Going to France = 4) You then realize that they aren't going to join you, so you go to an airport and look to see if you can get a plane to France, and luck would have it that there are still planes there and they look like they're in good shape, now all you need is a pilot.

(Escaping the corpse ball = 4) It takes several minutes to dig yourself out of the pile of corpses.
(Flying away = 4) You then quickly start flapping arms and fly away.
You then quickly notice someone is floating after you.

Hurry up and try to get the work done before midnight.
(4) You set yourself into overdrive and start rapidly sorting and putting away the papers, and you just barely make it before midnight but at least you finish.

Use telekinesis to have me chase TCK. If I can, bring a sword with me
(Using telekinesis to follow The Canadian Kitten = 5) You quickly catch up to The Canadian Kitten with your telekinetic floating, you do see that he has noticed you.
(Finding a sword = 2) You would bring a sword but you can't find one.

Keep FUNKing to stabilize the portal, and attempt to bring more FUNK into this world from the Funkiverse.
(Continuing to FUNK = 4) You keep the FUNK going.
(Stabilizing the portal = 4) Your so FUNKY that the portal stabilizes immediately.
(Bringing more FUNK into the world = 2) Even with the portal stabilized you can't seem to get FUNK to leak out, maybe you need a bigger portal.

Go trash some buildings and craft an arm with a blade instead of hand from the debris.
Just get some small rest to heal my knees and other wounded parts.

(Trashing some buildings to build a new blade arm = 6) You smash several buildings and houses then gather the parts to make a new arm, its less of a blade and more like a giant sword arm.
(Taking a small rest to heal injured parts = 3) You rest for a few minutes, and it doesn't heal you that much maybe you need more rest to see better results.

using the candy I found and my unshakable faith, attempt to banish the powers of halloween, at least until next year!
(4) Using the power the candy you have you banish Halloween and at the stroke of midnight Halloween is over and it won't be back until next year, you feel that you might need a lot more candy to banish the God of Halloween.

Quote from: Outsider
Continue to look for people to enlighten.
(3) After a few minutes you find one guy and you enlighten him.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Use my mecha to open the door on the other mecha to free the pilot, then drag the damaged mecha back to base for repairs, then use the radio to call for some equipment to help repair the mecha and some more troops to replace those from the APCs that were killed.
(Using mecha to open the other mecha = 5) You quickly pry the door open and free the trapped pilot, and you manage to not damage the mecha anymore that it already was.
(Dragging the damaged mecha to base = 2+2 For mecha) You then spend several minutes dragging the damaged mecha back to base.
(Getting repair equipment = 2) It turns out that you already had the equipment and you forgot about it.
(Repairing the mecha = 4) It takes a long time but the equipment manages to fix the mecha and the pilot gets back inside.
(Replacing the APCs troops = 5) You then use the radio to call the mothership and request new troops to replace the ones that were killed, and a few minute later a ship lands and three new APC crews get out, then the ship flies away.
Then you see the sniper crawl out of the pile of corpses and fly away, then some one else flies after it.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 18, 2019, 12:07:29 pm »

Leave the office and hurry home.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 58