Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102696 times)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2019, 02:05:01 pm »

Rush towards Dustan Hache and decapitate him in a non lethal way. Meanwhile, mutate the trees so that they become giant Kaijus
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2019, 02:30:58 pm »

talk to the soldier. Try to learn more about the empire Earth will be integrated intoIf I may ask, what made you choose this planet? If I had a weapon or armor, I might be able to help with any attacks. To be honest, before the apocalypse, human leaders cared about power and money above all else, and for all I know, stupid decisions probably caused whatever happened to start the apocalypse. I would hope an interplanetary leadership focuses on its citizens and doesn’t put money first, as our “governments” tend to do. The other humans seem to be worried about becoming slaves, but this doesn’t have to be the case. There are numerous unemployed people since the apocalypse, and we can likely be given jobs within the empire. After all, an integrated population is much less likely to riot than an uncontent population. Human empires tend to fall and split up when the empire gets so big and they don’t care about the citizenry, causing revolts
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 05:06:17 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2019, 02:56:27 pm »

Fly around the mecha and start buzzing like a fly

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2019, 04:29:14 pm »

Get back to my postapocalyptic cubicle and invent more ways to cut up paper.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2019, 04:35:21 pm »

Excellent feast on victory then back to the car and keep driving in direction of the Power Ranger
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2019, 04:42:08 pm »

NEED BIGGER METEOR. SUMMON THE CERES ASTEROID AND THROW IT AT THE NEW "OVER"DEITY OF "ALL" HOLIDAYS.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 30, 2019, 10:23:18 am »

Use my sword to parry his rush at me, then counterattack with a powerful uppercut slash!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2019, 04:02:52 am »

CLOSE THE DOOR BEFORE ANYONE CAN FOLLOW ME

LOCK IT/MAYBE BARRICADE WITH CHAIR OR SOMETHING

THEN GO FIND THE KITCHEN AND SEE WHAT THERE IS TO EAT
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 01, 2019, 06:56:49 am »

(Added a spoiler for world stuff that I might forget about.)

October 31, 8:00 PM
The sun is setting.
It's raining.
A massive army of animals and mutants is approaching the town they have armour, weapons, and vehicles, and will be arriving in one turn.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.
CABL didn't post so random action.

Rush towards Dustan Hache and decapitate him in a non lethal way. Meanwhile, mutate the trees so that they become giant Kaijus
(Nonlethal decapitation = 6-1-3 For armour and parrying) You rush the knight and attempt to decapitate him with out killing him, but he parrys your attack and prevents his nonlethal decapitation.
Then the knight counterattacks with his sword and deals a decent amount of damage causing you to bleed.
(Mutating the trees into kaijus =  2) You then try to mutate the trees but it doesn't seem to do anything to them.

talk to the soldier. Try to learn more about the empire Earth will be integrated intoIf I may ask, what made you choose this planet? If I had a weapon or armor, I might be able to help with any attacks. To be honest, before the apocalypse, human leaders cared about power and money above all else, and for all I know, stupid decisions probably caused whatever happened to start the apocalypse. I would hope an interplanetary leadership focuses on its citizens and doesn’t put money first, as our “governments” tend to do. The other humans seem to be worried about becoming slaves, but this doesn’t have to be the case. There are numerous unemployed people since the apocalypse, and we can likely be given jobs within the empire. After all, an integrated population is much less likely to riot than an uncontent population. Human empires tend to fall and split up when the empire gets so big and they don’t care about the citizenry, causing revolts
((I can't actually answer these questions, as its Avetruetotheimperator's stuff and he didn't post.))
(Auto 2) Before you can ask anything the alien soldier walks out of the tent.

Fly around the mecha and start buzzing like a fly
(4) While the mecha's giving out orders you fly around him and start buzzing he seems to be annoyed by this.

Get back to my postapocalyptic cubicle and invent more ways to cut up paper.
(2) You spend several minutes cutting up various pieces of paper to see if you come up with anything unique, but in the end you discover that it has all been done before.

Excellent feast on victory then back to the car and keep driving in direction of the Power Ranger
(Feasting = 3) You eat the feast of meats you prepared its good but it could have used some seasonings.
(Driving towards the power ranger = 2) You then walk out to the hatchback and start to drive towards the power ranger's base, but you find that most of the roads have been blocked with a bunch of random crap, doesn't look like you'll be driving into the base.

NEED BIGGER METEOR. SUMMON THE CERES ASTEROID AND THROW IT AT THE NEW "OVER"DEITY OF "ALL" HOLIDAYS.
(Summoning Ceres = 6) You uses your godly powers to summon the asteroid know as Ceres to your current position.
(Throwing it at Smoke Mirrors = 3) You then throw Ceres at Smoke Mirrors through a portal to Super Hell where it slams into the Unholy Pail's fortress and destroyes it, you feel that Smoke Mirrors was only minorly injured in the explosion.

Use my sword to parry his rush at me, then counterattack with a powerful uppercut slash!
(Parrying the rush = 5) The ninja Elvis rushes at you and you parry his attack before he gets close.
(Powerful uppercut slash = 4) You then counter with a uppercut slash, and deal quite a bit of damage and cause some bleeding.

CLOSE THE DOOR BEFORE ANYONE CAN FOLLOW ME

LOCK IT/MAYBE BARRICADE WITH CHAIR OR SOMETHING

THEN GO FIND THE KITCHEN AND SEE WHAT THERE IS TO EAT

(Closing and barricading the door = 4) You slam the door shut then lock it and throw every piece of furniture you can grab at the door.
(Looting the kitchen for food = 1) As you walk onto the kitchen you're attacked by a chair, the you see that all the furniture in the house is coming to life and trying to attack you.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Have the tank continue to attack the house, while everyone else starts setting up fortifications around the town to prepare for the incoming army.
The earthnoid sniper is still flying around you, but now it's started buzzing and its annoying.
(Tank attacking the house = 1) The tank trys to attack the house but it gets attacked and badly damaged, the crew calls for backup and tells you that the tank is damaged and unable to fight back.
(Setting up fortifications = 6) After a bit of work your troops fortify the area around the park and surrounding buildings, as well as creating choke points and kill zones.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Defeat the Unholy Pail and get out of Super Hell.
(Defeating the Unholy Pail = 1) After a bit of messing with the door to your cell you mannage to open it, then suddenly everything explods as a massive mettior slams into the building, you get slamed into a wall but you survive, you also feel that the Unholy Pail also suvived the mettior.

Quote from: CABL
Go punch the tank.
Fire elementals set the tank in fire.

Yoink is currently being attacked by the furniture inside of you.
(Punching the tank = 4) You run up to the tank and punch the gun's barral bending and rendering it unusable.
(Fire elementals setting the tank on fire = 4) Then the fire elementals set it on fire preventing the crew from escaping.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 01, 2019, 08:22:25 am »

I’m worried these people may try to kill me. It was simple, if you can’t beat them, join them.
Leave the tent and look around to see if I can help with anything

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 01, 2019, 08:54:14 am »

Pick my pipe and cooking tools and start walking
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 01, 2019, 08:58:57 am »

"You know what? I don't have anymore tricks under my sleeve.. I forfeit! Let's work together to recapture your candy. I might win more if I integrate the Spcae Kraken to my being"

Use remaining plant life force to heal our wounds. Also, try again with the Kaiju trees.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 01, 2019, 10:50:25 am »

Use my power as overdiety of all holidays to cancel ADN’s powers.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 01, 2019, 11:08:22 am »

Furniture: Pin Yoink to the door he barricaded, then finish him off with a frying pan smashing the head.
My arm: Arise and start attacking the military by spewing pus on them.
Fire Elementals: Ditto, but throw fireballs at the military instead.
Assist the furniture inside me by increasing the gravity inside me; it'll be harder to dodge furniture that way.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 01, 2019, 12:04:34 pm »

Sun's going down. Leave work and walk home.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 58