Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44

Author Topic: Kaiju-com 2  (Read 58086 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, March Actions.
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2019, 02:12:48 am »

Small Workshop: Make an armor kit for Placebo.
51803: Gear up with more DU ammo and nerve agent grenades. (Max DPS!)
Coherency: Install advanced ERA plate.
Placebo: Install advanced ERA plate and nerve agent grenades.

Deploy all units to The South China Sea. Attack aggressively and let's see how well this armor really holds up!

Send HA 2 Advanced ERA Plates in exchange for 2 units of 40mm nerve agent grenades.

As before, I'll send a unit of DU ammo to anyone deploying infantry.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 01:51:44 am by Egan_BW »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2019, 06:35:02 am »

Find some parasitic wasps and figure out if they can adapt to multiple hosts, find some mice, caterpillars, and chickens for host variation

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2019, 06:39:37 am »

Dr. Unpleasant sits in his "lab" and continues to improve his product, hoping to make the best drugs ever.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 08, 2019, 12:29:24 am »

The two Kaiju this turn are both comparable in size and estimated power to the last one.  It is hoped that they will not have as powerful special abilities, but the exact quantities cannot be known.

Specific between the two of them, the one in the South China Sea appears to be moving somewhat more erratically than the other, and although the overall power between the two of them appears to be equal, makes noticeably more noise moving around.  This is expected to mean that one has greater physical capabilities.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 08, 2019, 12:32:27 am »

In that case, I'll change to fight the more erratic one.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 08, 2019, 12:34:56 am »

Lord Silver spends this battle building a second Laboratory of Evil Physics.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 08, 2019, 12:37:35 am »

..I think you're 2 cash short.

Don't worry about it this time.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 08, 2019, 01:23:41 am »

A balding man shows up with a very long, wrapped package held by a pair of robot arms.  It's uncomfortably close to his groin.
Haha that's ol' Bill alright. Ol' "Restraining Order" Bill.

Offer: I'll send 1 Advanced ERA plate in exchange 1 unit of nerve agent grenades or 2 plates for 2 grenades.
Sold! I have 4 grenades total, but due to slight bureaucratic oversights regarding the necessity of food and shelter for living humans, I might not have a second unit to deploy them. Oops.

I also now possess a weapon that should not be, whose mere existence causes dread in nearby personnel. So I probably won't need to settle for mere nerve gas all that often.

Accept the PR building.
Don't suppose I can retroactively build a barracks?
Trade two units of 40mm gas grenades to Emerald Robin (Egan) in exchange for ERA vehicle armor

Equip Prion Launcher and Body Armor to infantry unit
Deploy to South China Sea; it's right next door, after all
Strategy is pretty simple: Get at least one shot in through whatever means seem appropriate
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 08, 2019, 01:35:27 am »

If you really want I'll let you retroactively build a second barracks, IO.

That said, it's only a minor snafu, so it might not even be the best choice to do so.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2019, 01:44:05 am »

Honestly I expect my new toy to steal the show anyway, so yeah it's fine. I'll see if I still want more infantry once I've seen these ones in action and am looking at a shiny new tank.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 08, 2019, 01:46:12 am »

You can do the gas grenades too, if you want.  There's a max of three weapons on infantry, so that unit will have the rifles, the rockets, AND the prion launchers.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 09, 2019, 11:31:59 pm »

Coke Knights:
Deploy a MRLS for Australian Kaiju, survivability at all costs, deploy rpckets at max range, if Kaiju enters range of attacking the MRLS then leave range, unless Kaiju has longer range.
Deploy a Infantry Platoon to attack the Australian Kaiju
Give 2 Credits to Lord Silver

Come on I gave you the Body Armor and Neural 40mm Grenades for no net cost :p, I would really love it if I can give my MRLS an ERA Plate Armor though I can do the DU Ammo for my Infantry
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 11:45:13 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 09, 2019, 11:38:35 pm »

..I think you're 2 cash short.

Don't worry about it this time.

Pay this man the two dang credits so he can have his cake.  Rest of turn later.  He's already being paid, I guess.

Deploy all of my own units to Australia.  That's one combat jet, one infantry platoon, and two artillery pieces.  Do not deploy Irony's modern tank.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2019, 12:47:17 am »

Yeeting a post here to remind me to create a character sheet next turn.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #194 on: November 11, 2019, 06:25:48 pm »

Make a big lab, start my fleshmaking stuff. You know the deal.

Specifically I want to get the research done for creating things out of Kaiju flesh. Twisting it to my desires, building it up, keeping it alive, forming new organs, new structures, new life, etc. Lets stay general for now, use that as a basis for more specific things later. For now, vivimancer research. Next turn, Sy's harasser hive.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 11:25:15 pm by piecewise »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44