Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31

Author Topic: Pure Nomic (Players Needed)  (Read 34331 times)

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pure Nomic
« Reply #345 on: September 16, 2019, 12:41:35 am »

I'll probably write "There is a pantheon of deities that has a deity for every aspect and its opposite. Players must worship at least one of its deities. The list of available deities will be provided in a future Holy Law." as

"It has been known from the time of the ancient ones that there are twin gods for every aspect of our world and its opposite. It is also known that the gods demand that we worship at least one of them lest we incur the wrath of the gods. The gods shall be listed in a future chapter for the reader's convenience."
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #346 on: September 16, 2019, 12:07:35 pm »

I love this game.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 16, 2019, 12:11:25 pm »

Me too

Spirit Entity
Sense Organ(s):Tentacles with the ability to sense touch, heat, and where thoughts are from, courtesy of pressure sensors, temperature sensors, and thought sensors on every inch of the tentacles
Body:A sphere shaped creature made of rock with many tentacles surrounding it. It has a diameter of 6 inches not counting the tentacles. Each tentacle is 3 inches long and 2 inches thick.
Manipulator(s):The tentacles allow manipulation as well as sensory information

Can change/add as necessary. Please give feedback. When the Spirit Entity is approved I will give a name for it
Is this good or do I need to add more?
That sounds good to me.

I wonder what your spirit entity says about your personality. After all, the idea is that your spirit entity is based on your personality.
The creature being made of rock is because most of my recent proposals on Technos involves creatures of rock. Tentacles that sense and manipulate the world represent wanting to know more about it.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 16, 2019, 04:37:32 pm »

Beta: Classes
Each player must be assigned an in-game class. The means of which is determined by the rule set.

Beta: Skill
Players can learn skills. The types of skills available will be determined by the rule set. Players learn skills when they do them for the first time properly.

Beta: Levels
Players can increase the level of their class by performing skills related to their class. Higher level skills are required to advance to higher class levels.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 16, 2019, 04:38:55 pm »

I have been reading LitRPG lately.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 16, 2019, 04:48:01 pm »

Each player must be assigned an in-game class. The means of which is determined by the rule set.

Players can learn skills. The types of skills available will be determined by the rule set. Players learn skills when they do them for the first time properly.

Players can increase the level of their class by performing skills related to their class. Higher level skills are required to advance to higher class levels.
I am unsure how classes would fit into Pokemon
Good ideas for RPGs

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 16, 2019, 05:15:17 pm »

Good ideas for RPGs
Pokemon type classes/trainer class.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 16, 2019, 05:22:42 pm »

Good ideas for RPGs
Ah, makes sense. My first thought with classes was Mage, Fighter, Rouge, Druid, ect

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 16, 2019, 05:33:44 pm »

Good ideas for RPGs
Ah, makes sense. My first thought with classes was Mage, Fighter, Rouge, Druid, ect
There could be classes for any general thing. Mage, warrior, cleric, ranger, rogue, would be some obvious stuff but there could also be bureaucrat, cultist, engineer, system administrator, lawyer, and etcetera.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 16, 2019, 06:44:54 pm »

Good ideas for RPGs
There could be classes for any general thing. Mage, warrior, cleric, ranger, rogue, would be some obvious stuff but there could also be bureaucrat, cultist, engineer, system administrator, lawyer, and etcetera.
Ah, thanks

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 16, 2019, 10:14:51 pm »

If classes, skills, and levels get approved for the main game then I'll add them to Techmos when it has proper civilizations running in it.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 17, 2019, 05:30:56 pm »

Bookkeeping: Rule combinations
Combine alpha-3 and alpha-8 as follows:

3. The TC must update the original post. A rule is not in effect until it is added to the OP. Rules must be listed in the order they were proposed, except when a proposal or a revision suggests otherwise.
In the case of the TC being unavailable for three days then all active Global Directors can vote on a replacement TC and make a new thread. When this happens the new TC must link to the previous thread in their OP and to the next thread in their last post in the old thread. TC is assumed to have left the game.

And combine alpha-14 and alpha-17 as follows:

14. All proposals must be given a concise title by their proposer for referential purposes.
When proposing Global Directors must underline the first use of the proposal title.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 17, 2019, 05:54:53 pm »

3. The TC must update the original post. A rule is not in effect until it is added to the OP. Rules must be listed in the order they were proposed, except when a proposal or a revision suggests otherwise.
In the case of the TC being unavailable for three days then all active Global Directors can vote on a replacement TC and make a new thread. When this happens the new TC must link to the previous thread in their OP and to the next thread in their last post in the old thread. TC is assumed to have left the game.

14. All proposals must be given a concise title by their proposer for referential purposes.
When proposing Global Directors must underline the first use of the proposal title.
+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 17, 2019, 08:55:39 pm »

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 17, 2019, 09:19:29 pm »

I'm working on a proposal to give players incentives to try to get other games to join our game.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31